Tire pressure.

its something we all already know. But he says it like its some new revelation. Today the strange one Keith Olbermman (spelling) was like GOTCHA to McCain because he agreed we need to keep tires at the proper level and get tune ups.

Colmes is all happy because McCain said he agreed we should keep our tires at proper levels.

Exactly exactly exactly! Obama recites a Top Ten Gas Savings Tips, and everyone start acting like it's a NEW REVELATION!

About.com 2. Check your tire pressure by Aaron Gold Little did Gold know he now qualified for president.

Edmonds.com 2. Keep Your Tires Properly Inflated By Tara Baukus Mello Another qualified for president.

Gasbuddy.com 3. Keep Tires Properly Inflated An entire group of Obama-ish potential presidents.

A blog by Jerry Dawson 4. Pump up those tires. Little did Jerry know that on May 25th, when he posted this, he was ready to start his presidential run! He even claimed that the reason auto manufactures have max pressure ratings was because they don't want you getting good gas milage! He obviously has everything required to be a left wing candidate.

Werbung:
To date, not one single Obama supporter has told me what the brilliant energy policy is

Or any policy for that matter. I have been BEGGING people to take a look at his proposals and lay out the specifics of his plan, no takers... No specifics to be found.

Now preceding Obama's tire pressure statement, was this:

You know the other day I was in a town hall meeting and I laid out my plans for investing $15 billion a year in energy efficient cars and a new electricity grid and somebody said, 'well, what can I do? what can individuals do?

Do his supporters hear "$15 billion" in "energy efficient cars and a new electricity grid" and decide thats enough money to buy a miracle? He is so disingenuous its disgusting... He's offering $15 billion but once you SPLIT that money up among all the companies in both industries, its insignificant.

Energy efficient cars? A new electricity grid? Sounds like Obama is trying to take credit for the Pickens Plan, already in "Progress".

T. Boone Pickens has already brought together private financing, he's already building the largest wind farm in America, he's already creating the next generation of electrical grids and he's already pushing for alternative fuel vehicles from manufacturers.

With or without Government, this is already happening.
(Once again proving Capitalism WORKS)

Obama voters, please read Obama's Policies and offer anything you can find that resembles substance.

LOL! :D Oh wow. What did you get? lol This is exactly what I expect from you! Oh wow, stupid obama supporters... amazing. lol :D

Haha, dear Andy the clown, I wasn't suggesting 'I' got 'you'. You flatter yourself thinking I would even care.

All the McCain supporters and Hannity have been laughing like hyenas about Obama' tire inflation suggestion and then Obama brings it up and turns it on them. Then McCain has to do the damage control and say he supports the idea.

Talking to Americans!

Do his supporters hear "$15 billion" in "energy efficient cars and a new electricity grid" and decide thats enough money to buy a miracle? He is so disingenuous its disgusting... He's offering $15 billion but once you SPLIT that money up among all the companies in both industries, its insignificant.

Energy efficient cars? A new electricity grid? Sounds like Obama is trying to take credit for the Pickens Plan, already in "Progress".

T. Boone Pickens has already brought together private financing, he's already building the largest wind farm in America, he's already creating the next generation of electrical grids and he's already pushing for alternative fuel vehicles from manufacturers.

Oh no... he's an Algore wannabie?

So dozens of colleges and universities are investing in inter-network connections across the entire country, at their own expense. Companies are popping up all over to provide access to this network.

In comes Albore! Let's stop them from having to spend their own money! Let's have the tax payers, which already pay their high tuition, pay for their network through taxes! Now I can claim it was because of me the internet exists!

So now here come Obama trying to claim to private investment in high milage cars, and a new power grid. Great, more taxes on the way...

Haha, dear Andy the clown, I wasn't suggesting 'I' got 'you'. You flatter yourself thinking I would even care.

All the McCain supporters and Hannity have been laughing like hyenas about Obama' tire inflation suggestion and then Obama brings it up and turns it on them. Then McCain has to do the damage control and say he supports the idea.

Talking to Americans!

we all support the idea. and we all have supported the idea since the invention of the tire!

Talking to Americans!

LOL

No, there was no 'damage control' because there was no damage. He always supported good car maintenance. Only an idiot would think he didn't. He still, and always has, said that this is a poor, lame excuse for national policy, and he's right. The fact you can't see this is so sad... so very sad lol ...Obama supporters wow. Unbelievable! :D I'm so happy you can't vote. It's no wonder you can't figure out your insurance prices are sky high, and your hospitals can't help people. lol :D

I'd say Obama idea about inflating tires to help with our energy problem make at least as much sense as Reagan's suggestion that we all wear hats and sunscreen to protect ourselves from ozone depletion.

Lets look at the quote from the Time link again. I highlighted the relevant portions.

In other words expanded offshore oil drilling would actually help less than if everyone properly inflated their tires. The proponents of drilling act like it's some kind of panacea, however the numbers say otherwise.

The data in the Time article is wrong.

AS are the facts.

First O said that the savings from tire inflation (3-4%) would be greater than all drilling, not just offshore drilling. Did the author know this and obfuscate the facts?

Second the amount of oil generated by offshore drilling would be more than cited in the article. Did he cherry pick?

The U.S. Minerals Management Service estimates that drilling offshore could produce as much as 86 billion barrels of oil. Drilling in ANWR - which would only affect approximately 2,000 of its 19 million acres - could supply 5 percent of America’s oil each year for 12 years before it starts to decline, according to Energy Department estimates. And though there are barriers to their exploitation, oil-shale deposits in the Western U.S. could yield up to 800 billion barrels - three times the proven reserves of Saudi Arabia.

Third the Alaskan pipeline generates 17% of the oil we use and is operating at half capacity. If we drill in ANWR we can fill up the pipeline thus generating an additional 17%. The last time I checked 17% was greater than 4%.

Alaska Pipeline Doomsayings Revisited
anwr.org - Alaska Supplies 15 Billionth Barrel of Oil!

And now I seed the light Andy, I seed the light. All them liars tell stories about how the US healthcare spends alsmost twice as much as Canada per capita and they say the US quality is 37th. and Canada's is 30th. and they're all lying.

And now I posted a new thread to show that you were right all along bout Alberta car insurance being less than B.C! And all this time I thought you were a lyiing pig of a man who couldn't admit the truth when it kicked you in the a-s!

The american driver faces the economic might of opec, and (in the Bot fevered imagination,) those profit hungry titanic oil companies, but they can bring all them to their knees -- with TIRE PRESSURE!!! :D

And those islamofascists - hordes of 8th century AD mentality mass murdering suicidal religious psychotics - how can we defeat them?? by TALKING TO THEM!!!! :D

And the economy - how can we bring it back around?? TAX RICH PEOPLE!!! :D

Are we surprised that the biggest supporters of this guy are shreiking 15 year olds? :eek:

The american driver faces the economic might of opec, and (in the Bot fevered imagination,) those profit hungry titanic oil companies, but they can bring all them to their knees -- with TIRE PRESSURE!!! :D

And those islamofascists - hordes of 8th century AD mentality mass murdering suicidal religious psychotics - how can we defeat them?? by TALKING TO THEM!!!! :D

And the economy - how can we bring it back around?? TAX RICH PEOPLE!!! :D

Are we surprised that the biggest supporters of this guy are shreiking 15 year olds? :eek:

Libs- When nearly all the people on this forum ignore you because they think you are a filthy little 16 year old pig of a man, I was definitely into believing them. Now I see that you are an intelligent liberal who everyone wants to have on their side.

Me an you libs!

You know, like many other things Obama, he seems to be taking credit for the idea that keeping your tires at proper inflation and getting regular tune ups is the right thing to do.

its something we all already know. But he says it like its some new revelation.
Today the strange one Keith Olbermman (spelling) was like GOTCHA to McCain because he agreed we need to keep tires at the proper level and get tune ups.

Colmes is all happy because McCain said he agreed we should keep our tires at proper levels.

My GOD what reject would not agree to that? and to agree to that is to agree with every single tire comany ever in business and every single car company since the history of cars. Yet now the spin is, some how Obama invented the idea. The left didnt go this far when AL Gore invented the internet!

AHHH ALGORE was not THE ONE! that must be it!

you do know he never said he invented the internet right?

Libs- When nearly all the people on this forum ignore you because they think you are a filthy little 16 year old pig of a man, I was definitely into believing them. Now I see that you are an intelligent liberal who everyone wants to have on their side.

Me an you libs!

Your "problem" is getting worse - seek professional help - soon. ;)

Werbung:
Back