To Irishone and all other comrades in arms against Orwell's bastard Legacy

Jeffrey Neuzil

If I correctly have apprehended your predicament, then you are being treated to all the whistles and bells (these things are inspired by Russian conditioning techniques, because Russians are responsible for co-opting a good deal of power in the united states today:its "soft" tyranny, for now, but they are trying to change that; I hope you will read some of my posts). I try to analyze much of the history of the forces that predominate today; they have their sources in a revolution that was practiced aGAINST TRADITIONAL AMERICA, STARTING WITH THE INFLUX OF THE RUSSO/GERMAN EMIGRES THAT CAME HERE EARLY IN THE 20TH CENTURY: THEY MUST BE OPPOSED, AND I AM AFFRAID THAT THAT OPPOSITION IS GOING TO REQUIRE THE SHEDDING OF BLOOD. when your enemy has renounced ethics as a fundamental starting point—when he quite boldly declares his actions to be "beyond good and evil," and when he makes your psychological torture and domination the focus of his life, he has declared war on your right to exist peacefully; most americans do not know that they are watched in their homes; that their friends can be corrupted by the money of our leaders which we too have supplied the governmnet with: these are all things that are reserved for the enlightened ones who as Nietzsche said get to dwell on the "Isles of the Blessed"—but this age will pass, and we few will fight on and win—even if that means losing life. I just wonder how many of us are out there, and you rightly point out that the internet is not used to open lines of communication, but to partition it and prevent it: Its a brilliant tool of tyrants; if they tyranny is really sophisticated, then you do not even exist as a fellow rebel, just as someone meant to draw time away from my own critical analysis of politics, but one must have some faith—and so you might be a real person in the "ministry of hate" right now. If you are keep up the fight and keep in mind that it is not Stalinist Russia, but their are many tears behind this veil of power, and there have been many suicides, and weaker people than you or I who could not keep the faith or bear the strength of enlightenment; this order will melt away, like all others have done, but if it is to do so more quickly we will have to push it a little, and if we are going to do that we will have do as you say, begining by uniting in protest—but as I have detailed the history of this thus far, the four assassinations of the 1960s were the result of protest, so it is dangerous buisness and the resistence to thought is strong , because this party—there is only one, not two—rules through fear.
Jeffrey Neuzil

Werbung:
So...it is the Russian/German immigrants who showed up in America 100 years that we need to worry about?
Im having a tough time finding the rationing behind this argument.

Werbung:
So...it is the Russian/German immigrants who showed up in America 100 years that we need to worry about?
Im having a tough time finding the rationing behind this argument.

Don't worry yourself too much. He is vainly trying to establish a connection between nietzche's nihilism and political thought. I for one, have no intentions of expounding on the meandering thoughts of a (clinically) mad man.

Back