1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Today I heard a Madman he sounded like Hitler!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by CONSERVERATIVETOO, Oct 27, 2008.

1. CONSERVERATIVETOO

CONSERVERATIVETOO New Member

Today I listened to Obama give his stump speech in Ohio. You know it really scared me. I'm old enough to remember the rallies of another madman ,Adolph Hitler. Hitler too was a very smooth orator, he could tell vicious lies and never blink. He could turn race against race and incite violence. those in the present day democrat party promise violence if Obama should lose. Joe Biden even says we will have a crises if Obama wins ,Jim carvel , calls for violences , cities will burn if Obama is beaten. America faces a dangerous foe to our Constitution. Obama says America has been wrong , his "change" is to DESTROY our Constitutional Law and replace it with a government that will control our daily lives and dictate our every thought. Hitler was effective into turning German citizens into Jew Haters and what followed was a HOLOCAUST!
    Today I see good citizens of America , frightened by economic hardship ,swallowing this poison Obama is spreading. Friends Class Warfare is not the AMERICAN WAY , Obama is preaching Class WARFARE . Rev. Wright is joined at the hip with Obama . Our FAR LEFTIST MEDIA hides the evils of Obama due to their HATE for President Bush. Look back at history MOST of the Followers of HITLER were not bad people , they swallowed his lies because their economy was sick and all were in need . You know how GERMANY suffered under HITLER, millions died world wide to correct his evil.
    Yet today we see where a repeat can happen now if in the next 8 days we do not AWAKEN our CITIZENS!! All must PRAY for GOD'S help!! THINK about what YOU are doing! Please do not be used by those who seek to destroy AMERICA! If YOU are a OBAMA supporter, the only "Change " you can do to SAVE this Nation is to "CHANGE " your mind , come to your senses , refute this madman before it is to late. SAVE AMERICA!!!

2. vyo476

vyo476 Active Member

Perhaps it would be in your best interest to confine these rants to a single thread - posting so many of them is cluttering up the forum.

You may also make use of our blog function, if that would suit your purposes better.

3. CONSERVERATIVETOO

Do you work for Obama???

4. vyo476

vyo476 Active Member

No.

Are you paranoid?

5. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

I am paranoid

6. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Truthfully, Obama reminds me of Hitler and also Jim Jones

NOT because he killed a bunch of people, I dont mean in that way.

I mean in the way that he can get followers to follow him without question. It really is like some kind of spell he has on just masses of people, much like Jim Jones had on his people, much like Hitler had on his people.

Am I saying he is going to go kill a bunch of people? nope. Maybe he is more like that pide piper of Hamlin. I dont know but there is something very scary about him but honestly I am far more afraid of his followers and worshipers than I am him.

7. 9sublime

9sublime Active Member

He can get followers so easily because he carries promise and change.

Hitler got people to follow him because he brought out scapegoats for the people.

They are both great public speakers, thats all they have in common.

8. CONSERVERATIVETOO

BUT, EVEN today, THE L.A. TIMES refuses to release a tape they have showing OBAMA addressing a P.O.L. group that hates ISRAEL and ALL JEWS!

OBama seems to have at least this hatred in common with the Furher!
    AMERICA better THINK before VOTING! Perhaps the best CHANGE for America is to TURN AWAY from OBAMA!!

9. Dawkinsrocks

Dawkinsrocks Well-Known Member

Who would want a democrat leader when you think of all the damage they could do?
    I mean, they would probably destroy the home economy and make the US a laugfhing stock on the world stage.

Wait a minute......

10. Dawkinsrocks

Dawkinsrocks Well-Known Member

And Obama is like Hitler, he stirs up all sorts of racial prejudice and attacks other countries in an effort to achieve world domination then ending his career in shame

Wait a minute.,.....

11. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

I find the similarities to be few and mostly due to the fact that both were effective charismatic speakers.

Rule of thumb in debates: whoever says "Hitler" first loses.

That being said, Obama appears to have good intentions but we can never forget that power corrupts. And this senator is so green that he has had little time to build up any callouses to the corrupting influences.

Do I have just a tiny small wisp of a thought in the back of my head that the ruler of Tyre is not dead but continues to be a Prince in this world? Yea but prudence requires some better evidence.

12. CONSERVERATIVETOO

As you can note!!A SUPER MODERATOR--VY0476 threatens me if I post the truth about Obama-- As I did in this post entitled "today I heard a Madman , he sounded like Hitler!
    Do we really need this Gestapo like threat on this or anyother form?

13. 9sublime

9sublime Active Member

Gestapo like threat? Take your tin foil hat off mate. We don't want to stop you telling the truth, we want you to stop chatting balls.

This is a forum that tries to achieve a higher level of threads than "today I heard a madman he sounded like Hitler". As it is a privatley operated forum, if we tell you to stop posting rubbish, its up to you whether you want to stop posting unintelligent tosh or leave the forum.

14. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

15. top gun

top gun New Member

Weak dude!:mad:

Senator Obama is a well respected United States Senator and in a week will be the President elect of our United States of America.

While it's true George Bush is a big screw up and Republican policies have devastated our country on several fronts the fact is people are voting for Senator Obama because he's a kind and extremely intelligent man that cares about our country in the same devoted way he cares about his own family.

You sound a lot like the Nazis you claim to be fearful of.

God Bless America and God Bless Senator Obama and his wife and little girls!