1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Tolerating "Hard"-Drug Use; "conservatives'" Worst-Nightmare

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Mr. Shaman, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

What's a drug-warrior to do, when his/her worst-case fantasy (simply) becomes one-more Cry Wolf effort?

:rolleyes:

2. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

This is one conservative who says you can have all the drugs you want... Just don't expect me to support you financially or bail you out in any way. Legalize all drugs and begin drug testing Welfare and Unemployment recipients (we should be doing this already) and those who are not clean get no green.

We should drug test all government employees anyway... I have to work a job in the private sector that requires I pass drug tests in order to pay the taxes that create the payroll which government employees get paid from. I don't think its too much to ask that they pass the same test for their job that I have to pass for mine.

3. samsara15

samsara15 Member

I worked on a job that requied drug testing, in the private sector, but the drug testing was mandated by the federal government. Whose idea was that?

4. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

They demand that you pass a test to hold your job, but they don't have to pass the same test to hold theirs. Politicians and beauracrats see themselves as the ruling class, ruling over peons like you and me, and do not live by the same rules that we are forced to live by.

Chances are, the mandate was due to a regulation placed on insurance companies who insured your business... Once again, government creating the problem that you blame on anyone but government.

5. bododie

bododie New Member

Maybe if your world didn't revolve around drug use, you wouldn't say such stupid things.

6. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Actually, my World revolves-around reeling-in suckers.

I'll take my hook back, when it's convenient for you. ​

7. bododie

bododie New Member

Yet another drug induced delusion...