Tonight's debate not live taped!

top gun

Yes I too was SHOCKED to find out that tonight's debate, the last Presidential Debate between Senator Obama & John McCain will not be live??????

I was able through a friend inside the campaign and get this cell phone camera footage from this afternoon's taping!

This will not stand my friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uPKwlRbKjI

Werbung:
Yes I too was SHOCKED to find out that tonight's debate, the last Presidential Debate between Senator Obama & John McCain will not be live??????

I was able through a friend inside the campaign and get this cell phone camera footage from this afternoon's taping!

This will not stand my friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uPKwlRbKjI

Insinuating obama is a penguin is racist!

Oh I thought that was the obama person, I clicked out once I saw how racist it was, I didnt want to be a part of that. Us soccer moms are like that you know :)

You're only a racist if your NOT a "Progressive", they are immune to morality and ethical violations.
McCain_Rally_Liberals_Heade.jpg

You're only a racist if your NOT a "Progressive", they are immune to morality and ethical violations.
McCain_Rally_Liberals_Heade.jpg

Isn't that just disgusting? We have had so many anti war marches and even people who believe in our troops and what they do have shown respect for the crazed anti war crowd, but just walking through town with your mccain sign gets the most evil hostile treatment un human un patriotic un normal

this video is very telling to me why I stand where I do and why I am so glad my eyes were opened

Come come children let's not get a race riot going between Penguins & Bats...:D

It was the style of the debaters that was interesting... dare I say familiar.:)

Werbung:
It is slightly alarming how close the Penguin's accusations are when compared to those coming out of the McCain camp. Also I found it funny that Penguin declared he wasnt going to go negative.

Back