Top 10 reasons why no planes hit the WTC on 9/11/01

Werbung:
Top 10 reasons why no planes hit the WTC on 9/11/01

Is this for real? Let me get this straight....in spite of countless eye-witnesses reports and videos by private citizens....you can still say no planes hit the towers?? Those "reasons" you give are as good as saying it's impossible for fire to melt steel. I've heard that one before too.
Please tell me you're not a registered voter. God help us!

Heres Proof

Looks like a plane.
steve, dont you know that dick cheney hypnotized everyone in NYCand DC and that field in Penna to make them think they saw a plane and then he secr3tly went everywher uaing trickery to photoshop all images ? cheney is a space alien with superpowers.

Okay, where are all the people that were on those planes?

Did Bush fly them to some other country and just drop them off?

So, almost four thousand people didn't die. Those men were there to see their babies be born. Those children didn't perrish, the World Trade Center didn't crumble to the groun in a pile of rubble. Oh wait, it did cuumble to the ground and don't give me that crap that there were bombs in it. Those people did die, and this was a huge monumental tragedy. I can't help but feel that it must be such a lovely worlokd that some people live in. Where the Holocaust never happened, where 911 never happened, where Coumbine never happened, where Sandy Hook never happened. I can listen to conspiracy's I can debate conspiracys but when you take a tragedy that destroyed so many lives leaving them in shambles then try to make it into a conspiracy I have to draw the line there. All of these events happened, I won't say otherwise, and I am not the delusional one in thinking, no I am the realistic one who see's how things really are.

Yes, I'm quite sure magic destroyed those buildings and killed thousands of people in the act, as hundreds others watched and filmed this. I'm sure the planes that were supposed to hit didn't hit either, and it just disappeared like the Malaysian airlines. To be honest these theories are more silly than the government commiting 9/11.

I'm a 9/11 skeptic, but even I have to say that this thread goes way over. Can we just agree that the buildings were brought down on purpose and leave it at that?

I believe a lot of conspiracies about 9/11, but this one is way out there. How did planes not hit the tower, but people dies in the high jacked planes? What really happened to those people in your opinion? You say that a plane could not do that damage, but a drone could? Why wouldn't they just say that the terrorists used a drone, why would they change it to a plane and make up that part of the story? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

There a huge difference between a conspiracy theory and the ramblings of idiots. I think this thread tends to be more of the latter in my opinion.

Why can't people just accept that two planes were flown into two buildings, in front of thousands of first hand eye witnesses, and millions more watching on TV? Thousands of people died, thousands more are still left traumatised by what happened.

Wives, girlfriends, sons and daughters are having to grow up without their husbands, boyfriends and fathers, because they died as firemen trying to rescue people that day, but I'm guessing they don't exist either? Or maybe they were also in on it?

Werbung:
Okay, where are all the people that were on those planes?

Did Bush fly them to some other country and just drop them off?

Well, when Bush fired up his joysticks to create a hurricane and send it to Louisiana, he probably decided that someday he'd like to take control of some planes too. I heard he was a racist and that's why he made the hurricane. I'm guessing the planes were and buildings he hit were filled with people he didn't like also.

I really shouldn't make light of this. It was a horrible tragedy.

This craziness is just so far over the edge.... I've been known to entertain a good conspiracy theory, but come on.

Back