Top General Blames Bush for Iraq

Your response was expected ...this is a new reality I've come to know for some time now. How can anybody support bush today unless they are a hypocrite?

Please elaborate on how supporting the President or country during wartime makes me a hypocrite.

And as such ...like you said ...you would rather listen to lies advocating your guy ...than hear the truth!

I never said anything like this. You're asking a retarded question: would I rather listen to lies or truth? Obviously the truth, but the burden is on you to prove that your side is the truthful one.

Thats why I quickly use the words ...'sheep" and .."lap-dog" ...since to me ..you people are very easily identified. You listen to and make a deliberate effort to be a clone of Shawn Hannity ...rush limbaugh ...or any of the number of right wing pundits hatching all over the country.

You use those little catchphrases and words in lieu of any kind of intelligent debate. It's easier to call people names and such than construct any sort of rational argument.

And as far as the war is concerned what do they all have in common? Yep ..thats right ...all chicken hawks who skirted ever serving during their youth ..and now live their lives to seek out enemies for the US to fight with!

What does whether or not they have served have anything to do with this? Does one have to be a brain surgeon themselves to support a brain surgeon operating on their child?

Werbung:
Please elaborate on how supporting the President or country during wartime makes me a hypocrite.

Your admission to ...I prefer to hear lies ... less my "guy" looks bad politically!

'Nuff said ..only hypocrites think that way!

I never said anything like this. You're asking a retarded question: would I rather listen to lies or truth? Obviously the truth, but the burden is on you to prove that your side is the truthful one.
My question is real simple ...do you prefer hearing the truth ..or the lies!

Not that difficult to understand ..bud!

You use those little catchphrases and words in lieu of any kind of intelligent debate. It's easier to call people names and such than construct any sort of rational argument.

More clue that your a lap-dog! This is standard right wing goolah ...handed down by the rush limbaughs out there to their sheep.
My point ...why bother debate ..when somebody is telling you straight up ...I am for the LIES!! Can you understand that? Once your comfortable hearing lies and defending it ...then ..then there is no where else to go ..is there?

I'd rather just call you a lap-dog and be done with it!

What does whether or not they have served have anything to do with this? Does one have to be a brain surgeon themselves to support a brain surgeon operating on their child?

Thats how you define a chicken-hawk ..bud! I want war ...because I have nothing to loose!

I can make the disticntion between choosing a certain career path...and serving your country during war time!!! ANd I will certainly make the distinction between choosing a career path ...and fighting for a war you not just advocate ...but campaign for! Thats how you define a chicken-hawk bud! That right wing goolah ..won't work with me ....because I've heard it before! The teach that crap on right wing radio.

Forget, berreal. I'm just wasting my time. I prefer to debate with people who at least pretend to have an intelligent, thought-out position.

Forget, berreal. I'm just wasting my time. I prefer to debate with people who at least pretend to have an intelligent, thought-out position.

My NFL team stinks this year ...my college team is already out of the runnings this year ...but I still stick with them regardless!!

Blind loyalty in that case ...is appropriate!

You however don't take the same approach to politics when ...and you don't do so when we are talking about people's lives!!

Thats the blind rah-rah like loyalty many on the right take towards ..."their guy"!!

I stripped away the ofuscation, the technicalities and ask a direct question ...would you prefer to hear the truth or the lies!! You were faced with sticking with ..." your guy" ... or doing whats right!!

And we saw how you choose!!

Therein lies the distinction between us ...i'm about whats right and prefer instead to ...BE-REAL ...you prefer to stick with ..."your guy"!!

Thats how a hypocrite thinks!

I am happy to just call you a lap-dog and be done with it!!

This is the oldest liberal argument in the book.

The quote doesn't say retired general can't speak out, just that he doesn't believe they should. It reminds me of something one of my friends once told a protestor: "just because it's your constitutional right doesn't mean it's a good idea".

I don't know that free speech is just the oldest Liberal argument in the book but what I said was that your "Quote" by Stormin' Norman is hypocritical on his part.

I'll not post all of 'em but anyone can Google Norman Schwartzkopf TV statements and read many military related opinions he put forward after retiring from the military. I think the first one that comes up is something about gays in the military and they go on from there.

I think what we have here is a clear cut use by Norman of my favorite saying... People that think they know it all all are particularly annoying to those of us who do... :D

Please provide the quote where I said I prefer to hear lies.

Oh please ...your busted like a republican in a mens room stall ...! The proof is right in the original question I asked on Page one. But ...forget it ..I'm getting off this merry-go-round ...because my point is proven.

Your a lap-dog ..... a sheep blindly following comrade bush ..... the end!

Berreal, honestly, why do you even come here? Is it fun to just go around different message boards making a fool out of yourself, just hurling insults around in lieu of any kind of intelligent debate?

I will agree with USMC here, Berreal, surely your point was proven. But this immature name calling really adds nothing to the conversation.
How old are you?
The far majority are here to have discussions on the issue and exchange ideas. Not swap insults and ignorant immature comments.

I will agree with USMC here, Berreal, surely your point was proven. But this immature name calling really adds nothing to the conversation.
How old are you?
The far majority are here to have discussions on the issue and exchange ideas. Not swap insults and ignorant immature comments.

Translated into Gangsta:

I wizzay agree wit USMC here, Berreal, surely yo point was proven puttin tha smack down. But this immature nizzle perpetratin' really adds nuttin' ta tha conversizzles . Boo-Yaa!.
How old is you?
The far majority is hizzle ta hizzy discussions on tha issue n exchange ideas n we out. Not swap insults n ignorant immature comments.

Translated into Gangsta:

I wizzay agree wit USMC here, Berreal, surely yo point was proven puttin tha smack down. But this immature nizzle perpetratin' really adds nuttin' ta tha conversizzles . Boo-Yaa!.
How old is you?
The far majority is hizzle ta hizzy discussions on tha issue n exchange ideas n we out. Not swap insults n ignorant immature comments.

Either you discovered Gizoogle or you really have way, way too much free time.

Never mind, either way you have too much free time.

This fodder against me looks like its coming from a bunch of lap-dogs and spineless democrats! And I'm not surprised.

See ...in my mind ..as an independent ...no rational person would align themselves with either party. Admittedly the democrats are more willing to get off the party band-wagon when their leaders screw up.

You call me childish ...wanna know what is childish?
People unable to think for themselves.

People who allow turds like bush to just ...just make a claim ..a statement ...and then hear that statement and take it as gospel!!
Adults are supposed to think ...question ..and reason!

Thats all bush did for years ...and the lap-dogs cling to his every word and take it as gospel. My God you got people wanting to attack the Dixie Chicks for example...teaching their kids to hate people who don't agree with bush? How did that happen?

How did 2 guys who spend their youth avoiding any kind of war ...now claim themselves to be some sort of mighty warrior? Is it because they are smart ...politically savvy? No ...it's because of the IDIOTS out there!!
Idiots who don't think ...who don't question!

And you look no further but to these forums ...to these lap-dogs!! They get the goolah from the rush limbaugh's out there ..and then run to these forums!

So how do you debate individuals like that? You don't ...you don't even try ...you call them out for the idiot they are until they start to wise up!!

You hear what USMC the Almighty said ..."I'd rather believe the lies that advocate my guy"!! And he said it thinking it was a wise statement ...to him ...in his world ...thats the way to think!

Go ahead and debate people who think like that!!

On a broader terms ...when ..when will you people realize neither the democrats nor the republicans want to stop the war? I tell you these 2 are just different wings of the same bird ..driven by AIPAC. You call me anti-semetic all day ..all the while watching the war machine continuing!

How long are you people going to watch this act ...this dance ..by the 2 parties ...as the war persist?

Many talk about a 3rd paty to break the stalemate ..and we see how these 2 parties ...actually converege to ensure that never happens ..even when the 3rd party can raise the money!

OK ...why not break ranks with these 2 corporate sellout parties ...and every election ..let them be accountable to you ...let them work to get your votes ..as independents!!

Don't you people think these leaders would act a little different if they knew they had no base? If there was more independent votes to work for ...if they couldn't just check off red or blue states at will?

This fodder against me looks like its coming from a bunch of lap-dogs and spineless democrats! And I'm not surprised.

See ...in my mind ..as an independent ...no rational person would align themselves with either party. Admittedly the democrats are more willing to get off the party band-wagon when their leaders screw up.

You call me childish ...wanna know what is childish?
People unable to think for themselves.

People who allow turds like bush to just ...just make a claim ..a statement ...and then hear that statement and take it as gospel!!
Adults are supposed to think ...question ..and reason!

Thats all bush did for years ...and the lap-dogs cling to his every word and take it as gospel. My God you got people wanting to attack the Dixie Chicks for example...teaching their kids to hate people who don't agree with bush? How did that happen?

How did 2 guys who spend their youth avoiding any kind of war ...now claim themselves to be some sort of mighty warrior? Is it because they are smart ...politically savvy? No ...it's because of the IDIOTS out there!!
Idiots who don't think ...who don't question!

And you look no further but to these forums ...to these lap-dogs!! They get the goolah from the rush limbaugh's out there ..and then run to these forums!

So how do you debate individuals like that? You don't ...you don't even try ...you call them out for the idiot they are until they start to wise up!!

You hear what USMC the Almighty said ..."I'd rather believe the lies that advocate my guy"!! And he said it thinking it was a wise statement ...to him ...in his world ...thats the way to think!

Go ahead and debate people who think like that!!

On a broader terms ...when ..when will you people realize neither the democrats nor the republicans want to stop the war? I tell you these 2 are just different wings of the same bird ..driven by AIPAC. You call me anti-semetic all day ..all the while watching the war machine continuing!

How long are you people going to watch this act ...this dance ..by the 2 parties ...as the war persist?

Many talk about a 3rd paty to break the stalemate ..and we see how these 2 parties ...actually converege to ensure that never happens ..even when the 3rd party can raise the money!

OK ...why not break ranks with these 2 corporate sellout parties ...and every election ..let them be accountable to you ...let them work to get your votes ..as independents!!

Don't you people think these leaders would act a little different if they knew they had no base? If there was more independent votes to work for ...if they couldn't just check off red or blue states at will?

nah, im with ya man. You've made quite a few salient points here, USMC rarely has anything of substance to offer to any debates here so i wasn't surprised by his response.

Werbung:
nah, im with ya man. You've made quite a few salient points here, USMC rarely has anything of substance to offer to any debates here so i wasn't surprised by his response.

Come on ArmChair. I know you have to be partisan and all but even our left-leaning posters think berreal is just making a mockery of himself.

I remember when you used to have serious posts and make thoughtful comments. Recently you seem to just come here to fool around.

Back