Topless photo could cost Miss California pageant crown

Popeye

More hpocrisy from the right, as it appears Miss California may be about to lose her crown due to the fact she wasn't able to keep her clothes on

Miss California USA Carrie Prejean “breached her contract” by keeping semi-nude photos a secret and could be stripped of her beauty queen title, according to a state pageant spokesman.

Prejean said the photos — taken when she was 17 and aspiring to be a Victoria’s Secret model — were being used in a “vicious and mean-spirited” effort to silence her for “defending traditional marriage.”

The 21-year-old Miss USA contestant has been the center of controversy since she declared her opposition to same-sex marriage in a response to a question on the pageant stage last month.

“That answer, and my commitment to stand by my beliefs, has since resulted in attacks on me and my integrity as a woman,” Prejean said in a news release dated Tuesday. She finished as runner-up to Miss USA.

Her fate was being discussed in “closed-door meetings” Tuesday among California pageant officials, lawyers and representatives of Donald Trump, who owns the international competition, said Miss California USA spokesman Roger Neal.

http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/05/topless-photo-could-cost-prejean-pageant-crown/

Werbung:
I am not sure the Bible ever says "do not pose topless." That said, her position on the issue is the same as the President, which you voted for.

Since she opened her big mouth at the pageant, she's been going around the country appearing on all the right wing shows portraying herself as some kind of "family values" good girl...this picture, with supposedly more to come, say otherwise...in fact, they scream hypocrisy.

BTW, did you know that Miss Bible thumper had breast implants payed for by the pageant?...More hypocrisy, God's work wasn't good enough for her when it comes to her boobs, but with gay marriage his so called word is suddenly absolute.

Since she opened her big mouth at the pageant, she's been going around the country appearing on all the right wing shows portraying herself as some kind of "family values" good girl...this picture, with supposedly more to come, say otherwise...in fact, they scream hypocrisy.

BTW, did you know that Miss Bible thumper had breast implants payed for by the pageant?...More hypocrisy, God's work wasn't good enough for her when it comes to her boobs, but with gay marriage his so called word is suddenly absolute.

If she did nude pictures that is not going with what she is trying to present today. You probably have her dead to rights on the hypocrisy.

BUT BUT BUT what do you mean when she opened her big mouth at the pageant?

She was asked the question, she answered it the best she could. She did not bring it up the guy did, she answered respectfully and the guy called her a Biach and then said worse about her.

How come you give him a pass and pick on her?

If the que@rs would just in the closet where they belong, we'd all be better off; including the que@rs.

Oh, goodness, gracious, who in the world EVER takes ANYTHING said by a pageant person seriously? What kind of a person does that? Somebody who's seeking to win a popularity contest, that's who. That said, they'll always pander to whatever group they think they can get the most from. Users. Total users.

Oh, goodness, gracious, who in the world EVER takes ANYTHING said by a pageant person seriously? What kind of a person does that? Somebody who's seeking to win a popularity contest, that's who. That said, they'll always pander to whatever group they think they can get the most from. Users. Total users.

If she wanted to pander she would have said she agrees with homosexual marriage.

It took me a few minutes to figure out what que@rs meant.

Why should they stay in the closet?

Because the world is full of willful, ignorant, brutal men. Nothing will ever change that. Punishing a couple of 80 IQ gomers for tying a rope to them and dragging them behind a pickup truck may satisfy a need for vengeance, but it won't stop it from happening again. Staying in the closet might.

Because the world is full of willful, ignorant, brutal men. Nothing will ever change that. Punishing a couple of 80 IQ gomers for tying a rope to them and dragging them behind a pickup truck may satisfy a need for vengeance, but it won't stop it from happening again. Staying in the closet might.

I guess that is one way to look at it but think back to before civil rights. I am sure some thought if Blacks just stayed on the back of the bus and didn't attempt to mix with white people then all would be better.

A whole lot of black people had to go through some very terrible times because of mean ignorant people but today things are a billion times better because some were willing to demand to be treated as people too.

Hopefully as time goes by people will stop being mean to others because they are homosexual, but also hopefully homosexuals like that one at the pageant will stop being morons.

Depends on who you're pandering to.

Well

She was trying to win a contest, the only way to win was for the judges to pick her. An openly homosexual judge asks her a question about homosexual marriage....

you want to win the contest, thats why you are there... you are a top finalist... do you say something he does not want to hear or something he does want to hear?

If she said what he does want to hear but doesnt personally agree with it, she is pandering.

if she says something knowing the judge will not like it but its what she believes, who exactly is she pandering to?

Werbung:
Sorry, I can't tolerate watching those things due to their inherent nature. Back in school, I never could much stand to be around the folks who were always clamoring to be chosen for all the popularity kind of stuff. As such, I'm not aware of the deal here. I'm just expressing my total lack of concern for the subject matter.

Back