Topless photo could cost Miss California pageant crown

....Except, for:

Gotta love those Progressive-psychics!!!!!

:p

But you can't speak of the policies that actually brought about positive economic growth, only that he happen to be president at the time. That's what liberalism is... shallow non-thinking correlation. We've been over this Shaman. You couldn't answer then, nor now.

Werbung:
But you can't speak of the policies that actually brought about positive economic growth, only that he happen to be president at the time. That's what liberalism is... shallow non-thinking correlation. We've been over this Shaman. You couldn't answer then, nor now.
Aw, jeez....lemme guess....Obama's benefitting from Lil' Dumbya's policies....just like Bill Clinton benefitted from Daddy Bush's policies, right?

:rolleyes:

It surely does get tiring, leading-you-around, by your hand......

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993http://www.kellysite.net/taxes.html, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."​

It's merely a coincidence that many of Obama's economic-advisors used to work for Bill Clinton, right?

"Obama swerved into an overt populist appeal. Where Sen. John F. Kerry (Mass.) castigated "Benedict Arnold CEOs" during his White House bid four years ago, Clinton and Obama seem to be channeling the Bill Clinton of 1992."​

It's called Consumer Condfidence, Skippy!!

Watch & learn.​

Aw, jeez....lemme guess....Obama's benefitting from Lil' Dumbya's policies....just like Bill Clinton benefitted from Daddy Bush's policies, right?

It surely does get tiring, leading-you-around, by your hand......​

The fact you mock the idea that prior policies, effect future economic conditions, fairly well shows your ignorance on this issue. Not that I needed reminding of the obvious.​

She's entitled to her opinion, however cruel her opinion might be...
Miss California:
"Marriage is between a man and a woman"
That's not cruel or even close to being mean spirited.

Perez Hilton:
"She lost, not because she doesn't believe in gay marriage, miss California lost because she's a dumb b*tch. OhKay?"
Hilton is the hate filled bigot.... just like all Progressives.

I agree. Back in pageants where very modest and simply a pretty girl, things were different. Now they are all prancing around with skimpy everything, and a bit of cloth the size of an eye patch covering three spots...

and they think topless is so much worse? As if all the people staring at them had wholesome intentions up to that point...

It is kind of stupid.

maybe if it was topless I would watch at least :)

Miss California:

Perez Hilton:
"She lost, not because she doesn't believe in gay marriage, miss California lost because she's a dumb b*tch. OhKay?"

Funny how all the people who claim that others are cruel and mean spirited, are the ones acting cruel and mean spirited.

Further, if that's all she said... that's not exactly "traditional family values". There are dozens, if not millions of democrats who believe what she said. California is one of the most wacky loose progressive states in the union after all.

Miss California:

Perez Hilton:

Whoa whoa whoa... now ALL Progressives are hate filled bigots?

I personally think Miss California had every right to speak her mind... but not being a bigot I'd have to think Perez Hilton could also speak his. I mean that's how free speech works.

You have a right to say anything you want (as long as it's not endangering others or something which she wasn't). But others can equally speak out against what you just said.

Perz Hilton was not the sole judge of this "beauty pageant" so obviously it was the group that picked Miss North Carolina over Miss California.

If there is a sad note here it's kinda disingenuous for Miss California to make such a public statement and then run not walk over the a political action committee to help lobby against gay marriage to get even more attention... and then feel violated that her past was ever ever looked at?:confused:

COME ON! That's sounds pretty octomom when you think about it doesn't it.

Oh, and personally I didn't see anything wrong with the pictures she did in the first place. There's not even any full frontal nudity (which I also would not object to... she cute & a model).

The problem here to me is now becoming more about the hypocrisy on the Right not what Miss California said or did. It's their old worn out play book move of... We're the Party of family values, everyone must let us legislate our high morals on them, we are the only clean God fairing people on this planet...

now where do I find a airport restroom lover, hooker or some meth in this town... or in this case take some half clothed sexy pictures. :)

I thought looks wise it was a draw between Miss North Carolina & Miss California and someone had to lose. And I saw a morning TV interview with Miss North Carolina and she could now say ANYTHING SHE WANTED and is from a Conservative state. She said...

Well I actually did think about how I'd answer that question. The girls all get copies of all the questions that might be asked before hand.

I'd of said... There's freedom in America and if two adults are in love and want to get married I don't see why they shouldn't be able to do so.

If she had got that question and lost with that answer would we be be having this discussion... nope.

It would have been said that overall she just didn't come off as good to the majority of the judges.

Oh and in breaking developments Maine just jumped in after Iowa as another state to allow gay marriage... and New Hampshire is now on deck.

Werbung:
From one who believes the myth that Reagan won the Cold War that is merely empty rhetoric.
No doubt.

His preference was for people who couldn't fight-back!!!

"But another, more significant, little-mentioned tendency of the ex-President was his fondness for genocidal murderers."​

......And, how-'bout that grand-economy Republicans like to rave-about?!!

"Reagan promoted an economic theory known as "supply-side economics" - which George Bush senior famously derided as "voodoo economics" when running against Reagan for the Republican presidential nomination in 1980.

The theory held that tax cuts for the rich would lead them to save and invest money, leading to increased productivity and lower unemployment.

"None of this happened," Mr Weisbrot said. "If you look at the 1980s, it was the worst decade of post-World War II growth.

"The median wage was flat, and there was a massive redistribution of income, with wealth going to the top one or two percent of the population," he said."​

Sounds kinda familiar, huh?

Back