Traditional family key to world peace: Pope

This is another example of ignorance, people who molest children are pedophiles, not gay or straight. Are you seriously suggesting that the few percent of gay males who like young boys cause more damage than the vast number of heterosexual males who like young girls? Three out of five women will be molested in one way or another in their lifetimes and NONE of them will be attacked by a gay man.

There is nothing that you can accuse gay men of that doesn't have a corollary where heterosexual men are concerned. Let's all remember how the Catholic Church harbored and protected pedophile priests and how hard they have struggled to avoid paying reparations for their illegal and disgusting behavior.

But it is true, isn't it? Boys are sexually molested more often by gay men.

How does it feel when someone misrepresents a FACT against you, eh?

Werbung:
Are you talking about pedophilia? The BULK?

If so - you are being disengenius.

According to http://www.ipce.info/ipceweb/Library/freund_etiological.htm (from a fairly neutral site):

The most parsimonious interpretation of this result is that the heterosexual and homosexual types of pedophilia are substantially more closely related to each other than to the heterosexuality or homosexuality of males who erotically prefer physically mature partners. Also, pedophilia has little in common with homosexuality or heterosexuality in males who prefer physically mature partners.​

In otherwords, pedophiles prefer sex with children, not adults and their orientation is irrelevant.

Your indignation is suited some place else.

That fact was meant for people who love to misrepresent facts.

No, it's not, most boys and girls are molested by pedophiles (if you do a bit of research you'll discover this, or you could read Coyote's post).

I'm used to it, Nums, because you've been posting here for quite a while.

Pedophiles are attracted to children - not adult men or women. To call them homosexual or heterosexual is misleading because they are usually unable to form normal relationships with adults.

You could say girls are sexually molested more often by straight men.

Or boys are sexually molested more often by gay men.

Both are intellectually dishonest.

You mean the way you bring your sexual preference into a discussion of family?
It might be good for all of us to remember that it was you, Nums, who has made heterosexuality a prerequisite for "family" and we are the ones trying to make "family" sexual preference neutral. We are the ones who are saying that the only prerequisite for family is LOVE.

Part of the problem I have trying to discuss with you is that you are so angry that you don't pay attention, you don't answer pertinent questions, you contradict yourself, and I'm used to the "...feel when someone misrepresents a FACT against you, eh?" because you do it so much.

Had you been paying attention you would know that I have posted long, personal explanations of my transsexuality and that in order to be able to live my life as the person I feel like I am inside my head I gave up the ability to have sex of any kind with anybody. I have no sexual preference, no sex life, and the trade-off was worth it because transsexuality is about a person's internal sense of their "gender identity" and it has nothing to do with sexual preference. Transsexuals CAN have all the same sexual orientations that everyone can have, but many of us (about a 1/3) give up all sexual activity for various reasons when we transition. The truth is that being able to live in the world every day as the person you really are is such a great comfort after decades of living a lie that giving up sex is small price to pay for it.

I would have a rational discussion with you on these issues if you would simply cool down enough to stop being vitriolic.

No, it's not, most boys and girls are molested by pedophiles (if you do a bit of research you'll discover this, or you could read Coyote's post).

I said, most BOYS are molested by MALE HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILES. I dare you to give a source that says otherwise.

I'm used to it, Nums, because you've been posting here for quite a while.

Is that why you indulge in intellectual dishonesty every chance you get?

It might be good for all of us to remember that it was you, Nums, who has made heterosexuality a prerequisite for "family" and we are the ones trying to make "family" sexual preference neutral. We are the ones who are saying that the only prerequisite for family is LOVE.

More misrepresentations.

I said family comes from a WOMAN'S NATURAL FECUNDITY.

Part of the problem I have trying to discuss with you is that you are so angry that you don't pay attention, you don't answer pertinent questions, you contradict yourself, and I'm used to the "...feel when someone misrepresents a FACT against you, eh?" because you do it so much.

Had you been paying attention you would know that I have posted long, personal explanations of my transsexuality and that in order to be able to live my life as the person I feel like I am inside my head I gave up the ability to have sex of any kind with anybody. I have no sexual preference, no sex life, and the trade-off was worth it because transsexuality is about a person's internal sense of their "gender identity" and it has nothing to do with sexual preference. Transsexuals CAN have all the same sexual orientations that everyone can have, but many of us (about a 1/3) give up all sexual activity for various reasons when we transition. The truth is that being able to live in the world every day as the person you really are is such a great comfort after decades of living a lie that giving up sex is small price to pay for it.

I would have a rational discussion with you on these issues if you would simply cool down enough to stop being vitriolic.

I can understand abstinence. I cannot understand self-mutilation.

I said, most BOYS are molested by MALE HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILES. I dare you to give a source that says otherwise.
Coyote already did that. It's not a big secret, Nums, pedophiles like children--the gender of the child is secondary.

Is that why you indulge in intellectual dishonesty every chance you get?
Try not to resort to personal attacks, Nums, it makes you look ignorant.

More misrepresentations.I said family comes from a WOMAN'S NATURAL FECUNDITY.
Ah yes, but a woman's natural fecundity cannot be expressed without the partricipation of a male, ergo: it is only heterosexual couples who can have a family. You've said this over and over again like it is the be-all and end-all of the discussion when in fact it is just one piece of it. The fact that you deny that anyone else could have anything valid to say on this subject is simply religous bigotry (as evidenced by your references to the Pope's encyclical). In the end what you wish to do is deny rights and privilges to those who do not feel as you do and you try to make a case for this by using specious reasoning and fallacious assumptions which you print in all capital letters. You and the Pope are not authorized to speak for God and dictate to all the rest of humanity about what is right for them. You are only authorized to speak about what God wishes YOU personally to do--all the rest of us have our own relationships with God, thank you very much.

I can understand abstinence. I cannot understand self-mutilation.
There appear to be a lot of things you can't understand, Nums, and what's really sad about it is that you seem so proud of your ignorance that you refuse to learn. I am a reasonably intelligent person and I know a great deal about the issue of transsexuality, I would have a real conversation with you on the subject if you would simply stop attacking me with your Catholicism.

Coyote already did that. It's not a big secret, Nums, pedophiles like children--the gender of the child is secondary.

I do not need a sugar-coated fact. I have no use for it, quite frankly.

The majority of sexual molestation on boys were perpetrated by pedophile homosexual males. True or false?

Try not to resort to personal attacks, Nums, it makes you look ignorant.

Just the facts, ma'm. Nothing personal.

You have misrepresented physics, religion, the universal declaration of human rights, the marital institution and most of the topics you had the impertinence to debate me on.

Ah yes, but a woman's natural fecundity cannot be expressed without the partricipation of a male, ergo: it is only heterosexual couples who can have a family.

Artificial insemination.

You've said this over and over again like it is the be-all and end-all of the discussion when in fact it is just one piece of it. The fact that you deny that anyone else could have anything valid to say on this subject is simply religous bigotry (as evidenced by your references to the Pope's encyclical).

The pope's encyclical is a direct manifestation of the function and responsibility of the church to teach. You may ignore it if you wish.

And if you ignore it, then you can't honestly criticize it, now, can you?

In the end what you wish to do is deny rights and privilges to those who do not feel as you do and you try to make a case for this by using specious reasoning and fallacious assumptions which you print in all capital letters.

Are you actually telling me what I wish? That is presumptous to the point of dishonesty.

You and the Pope are not authorized to speak for God and dictate to all the rest of humanity about what is right for them. You are only authorized to speak about what God wishes YOU personally to do--all the rest of us have our own relationships with God, thank you very much.

Duh uh.

I am speaking of MY RELIGION -- which you had the temerity to misrepresent.

There appear to be a lot of things you can't understand, Nums, and what's really sad about it is that you seem so proud of your ignorance that you refuse to learn. I am a reasonably intelligent person and I know a great deal about the issue of transsexuality, I would have a real conversation with you on the subject if you would simply stop attacking me with your Catholicism.

I'm not ashamed to admit that there are a lot of things I don't understand.

I have very little to say about things I don't understand, except to say that I don't understand.

Clear?

You can put them in tea for sweetening.

The majority of sexual molestation on boys were perpetrated by pedophile homosexual males. True or false?
It's not a true/false question, sorry. You are once again trying to frame the discussion with a "Have you stopped beating your wife?" type of question. Try again.

You have misrepresented physics, religion, the universal declaration of human rights, the marital institution and most of the topics you had the impertinence to debate me on.

Actually, I think that it is impertinence for you to claim that your contributions to our interchange rise to the level of "debate". Demanding that your religious standards--printed in bolded capitals over and over again--be applied universally to all people for all time is not debate, at best it's shrill diatribe.

Artificial insemination.
Did you ever try to get sperm for artificial insemination without a male participating?

The pope's encyclical is a direct manifestation of the function and responsibility of the church to teach. You may ignore it if you wish.
It's self-serving advertisement and an attempt to abrogate the God-given free-will of others.

And if you ignore it, then you can't honestly criticize it, now, can you?
No, no, I criticize it first and THEN I ignore it. I've read more Catholic dogma than you've read science about transsexuals, but you don't hesitate to criticize us. Why is that, Nums? There's no scripture to support your attacks.

Are you actually telling me what I wish? That is presumptous to the point of dishonesty.
I don't know, Nums, you've posted a lot of stuff that calls for discrimination, so either you're wishing for that or you've been lying to us on this site for a long time. Or--I suppose--it could be that you don't have a clue what you wish or what you are writing.

I thought that "Eh?" was your family motto.

I am speaking of MY RELIGION -- which you had the temerity to misrepresent.
And when you confine YOUR religion to YOUR behavior and stop trying to make everybody else march in lockstep with you, then I will stop talking about baseless attacks on us.

I'm not ashamed to admit that there are a lot of things I don't understand.

I have very little to say about things I don't understand, except to say that I don't understand. Clear?

Then tell me why you are attacking me and other transsexuals. You've had quite a bit to say to me on the subject--some of it deliberately offensive--why?

Werbung:

False.

Sexual attraction can be towards:

opposite sex

same sex

children (who have no sexual charecteristics prior to puberty)

Pedophiles typicaly have no attraction to or ability to create normal relationships with other adults.

Back