Tragic attack on a school in Pakistan

Not America .... Obama and this administration is responsible for the rise in power of these animals.

They have always been and always will be murderous evil people.

A you know, Bush and Blair caused the whole thing - but, then, yanks are very thoroughly brainwashed, particularly the extreme-right nutters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Werbung:
Not America .... Obama and this administration is responsible for the rise in power of these animals.

They have always been and always will be murderous evil people.

Otherwise, why would there be a Republican Party, so full of hatred, bullying and spite?

It was Pakistan's internal problem and the Pakistani government has been funding Islamic militant groups such as the TTP to use them against India, a dangerous policy which resulted in a blowback situation. The attack was reported to be a response to the Pakistani military’s offensive in Pakistan’s tribal areas and the broken relationship between the Pakistani government and the TTP is the root cause of the school massacre. Pakistan banned the organisation in 2008 after losing control of its former ally and TTP operatives are now targeting Pakistani interests in retaliation.
Everything I have read on this massacre suggest these animals slaughtered those children in retaliation for Malala Yousafzai's activism and winning of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Malala Yousafzai, a survivor of islamic violence herself, speaks out for women and children, specifically in this case the education of female children.

It was Pakistan's internal problem and the Pakistani government has been funding Islamic militant groups such as the TTP to use them against India, a dangerous policy which resulted in a blowback situation. The attack was reported to be a response to the Pakistani military’s offensive in Pakistan’s tribal areas and the broken relationship between the Pakistani government and the TTP is the root cause of the school massacre. Pakistan banned the organisation in 2008 after losing control of its former ally and TTP operatives are now targeting Pakistani interests in retaliation.
Funding militant Islamic groups can be dangerous, to be sure, and the Pakistanis just found out how dangerous.

Pakistan is a place to watch. Not only is Islamic jihad taking root there, but it is also a nuclear power. If the crazies ever get a nuke to use in their glorious struggle against the infidel (that's us, btw), it will likely be Pakistani.

Obama does not represent the interest of the American people, just a sick marxist ideology.
He is a democratically elected president.
I didn't vote for him, and I'm pretty sure you didn't either, but nevertheless, he is the leader. Democracy can be messy at times.

Obama does not represent the interest of the American people, just a sick marxist ideology.
'Marxist'? You are out of your tiny mind. Since McCarthy scared you all shitless, what the buggery do yanks know about Marxism?

Funding militant Islamic groups can be dangerous, to be sure, and the Pakistanis just found out how dangerous.

Pakistan is a place to watch. Not only is Islamic jihad taking root there, but it is also a nuclear power. If the crazies ever get a nuke to use in their glorious struggle against the infidel (that's us, btw), it will likely be Pakistani.
As you learned when funding the overthrow of the Afghan government that dared to be in alliance with the USSR. That's when you trained Al Qaida, wasn't it?

He is a democratically elected president.
I didn't vote for him, and I'm pretty sure you didn't either, but nevertheless, he is the leader. Democracy can be messy at times.
There are those who will argue the stolen election theory with ample legitimate examples and concerns, today.

However, one thing is clear. Obama's unpopularity is obvious and the fact that next year the Democratic Party will hold less seats in Congress than they have held in nearly 100 years because of Obama's policies. This clearly reflects that the far majority of American voters disapprove of what this man is doing.

There are those who will argue the stolen election theory with ample legitimate examples and concerns, today.

However, one thing is clear. Obama's unpopularity is obvious and the fact that next year the Democratic Party will hold less seats in Congress than they have held in nearly 100 years because of Obama's policies. This clearly reflects that the far majority of American voters disapprove of what this man is doing.

About those approval ratings:

images

and both are a lot higher than those of Congress.

About those approval ratings:

images

and both are a lot higher than those of Congress.
I was referring to Obama, not Bush and I do not put any confidence whatsoever polls these days.

I prefer to look act actual data such as election results. I do not recall, when Bush was in office, the Republican Party facing a near complete annihilation after two mid-term elections.

In my opinion, there is no denying the message the American voters sent not only to Washington but, to all Democrats across the country.

Werbung:

The reason, as you know, is gerrymandering.

Back