“Transgender” is a Mental Illness and Should be Treated as such

Jim415

The “transgender” craze currently being promoted by the controlled mass media as “the next civil rights frontier” is in fact a mental illness and its promotion is aiding and abetting mental disorders, the former chief psychiatrist for the Johns Hopkins Hospital has said.

trans.jpg

Read more

http://newobserveronline.com/transg...such-former-johns-hopkins-chief-psychiatrist/

Werbung:
In support of his opinion, he pointed to a recent study which showed that the suicide rate among “transgendered” people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among normal people.

Dr. McHugh also pointed out studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70–80 percent “spontaneously lost those feelings”—implying that a lot of this “transgenderism” was in fact twisted adults projecting these feelings onto children.

You can ignore the scientist but why deny the science ?

If you question it, they’ll just smirk and smugly tell you to “do your research.”
Do my research to find out whether a man can be a man and still give birth and provide breast milk to an infant? RESEARCH? No, no I certainly will not. I won’t research to find out if men can have babies, for the same reason that I won’t research what sound a horsie makes or how many cookies I’ll have if my mommy gives me two when I already had three.

I studied these topics quite extensively in preschool. The lessons are fresh in my mind.

The point is, millions of Americans have lost their grip on reality. This is the real crisis, and it’s far more urgent than most of what they’re talking about on the news right now. What were once the fringe ramblings of leftist feminists and homosexual militants are now mainstream doctrines.

Men can be women, women can be men, up can be down, down can be up, and we are all little gods who bend the laws of biology and physics to suit our desires.

Emotion reigns supreme. Our feelings have the power to shift the cosmos and turn what is into what isn’t and what isn’t into what is… Just NUTS

So, I am suppose to take the word of one doctor? Who no doubt for reasons of his own is against those who are transgender. Sorry I refused to read these so called findings because I have pretty much heard the exact same thing before when it came to those who are gay. Remember how some wanted to say that was a mental illness and these people needed to be treated no accepted. Yes, there were those who claim this back in the day. I am not transgender or gay, but I know that is far more complex then you have a mental illness. Its about someone's own personal preference, the way they feel about themselves. For me and I know that some will argue big time it could come down to a past life regression where they identify with a gender they were at one time, but the I believe in past live and reincarnation. I guess that makes me a bit strange as well, because I believe in this, but then I also believe in global warming.

For me and I know that some will argue big time it could come down to a past life regression where they identify with a gender they were at one time, but the I believe in past live and reincarnation.

Believing in past lives and reincarnation is one thing. Understanding it is another.

This is the very thing that makes homosexuality a disorder. Not "wrong" but, a disorder.

I guess that makes me a bit strange as well, because I believe in this

Not strange ..... certainly not the mainstream thought in this country, but not strange.

but then I also believe in global warming.

This clearly makes you strange.

I'm not surprised that he is the former chief psychiatrist for Johns Hopkins considering that this is an outdated point of view in the psychiatric field. I actually have my BS in Psychology and am currently working on my Master's and we have already covered this subject a few different times in my studies. it is no longer considered a mental illness.

I'm not surprised that he is the former chief psychiatrist for Johns Hopkins considering that this is an outdated point of view in the psychiatric field. I actually have my BS in Psychology and am currently working on my Master's and we have already covered this subject a few different times in my studies. it is no longer considered a mental illness.
Did it come up in your classes what precipitated this change in APA thought ?

Werbung:
Did it come up in your classes what precipitated this change in APA thought ?
I don't exactly remember, but I'm pretty sure that it was societal norms. It has become such a common thing now, that they no longer consider it a mental illness.

Back