Trial for Republican sex offender starts

Werbung:
I have never seen you talk to a dem that way. It would be typical and expected had it been some conservative. But I did not expect that at all.

For all we know Popeye and Shaman are both republicans posting to make dems look bad. In which case the more admirable Pocket would still not have spoken to a dem that way.

just a quick glance and I see 73, 73 , early 80s....digging a bit are you?

your point is just as good as his, in that you both are dumb and ignorant. But since he started it, I guess its fair game...But now you are just on the same level.

you're even dummer for voting for an ignorant president. Look at all the crap he's doing printing money like there's no tomorrow.
He does better for our economy when he keeps his mouth shut. That guy is the biggest idioot and so are his followers.... :mad:

This kind of fits in here...did any of you catch the History Channel, Beltway Unbluckled last night? Airs again the 26th 2 & 8 am.

In the summer of 1963 the Senate Rules Committee began investigating Ellen Rometsch, an East German prostitute who was suspected of being a spy and regularly servicing John Kennedy in the White House. The president and his brother RFK turned to FBI director J. Edgar Hoover to stop the Senate investigation. Only Hoover could help because only Hoover had files on the sexual hijinks of everyone who was anyone inside the Beltway including dozens of Senators. But Hoover would bailout the president only on two conditions. 1) JFK would never fire him and 2) the FBI could escalate its bugging of Martin Luther King Jr.

Kennedy agreed and Hoover showed Senate leaders the FBI sex files on dozens of Senators. The FBI director explained that if the Senate exposed the president's sex life, no one would be safe. That same day the Senate leaders announced there would be no investigation into Ellen Rometsch. Days later, speaking to his friend Ben Bradlee about Hoover, JFK brazenly said: "Boy, the dirt he has on those Senators, you wouldn't believe it."

That same week, the FBI installed wiretaps on Martin Luther King's home and continued to record his private life for years. But that wasn't John Kennedy's problem.

Because in November of 1963, JFK had every reason to feel secure. The economy was humming, his poll numbers were high, and the Ellen Rometsch matter was behind him. Re-election seemed in the bag . . . until the trip to Dallas that month changed everything.

Now it is interesting to wonder: What if J. Edgar Hoover had not gotten involved or if he didn't have the dirt on all these senators? Would that investigation gone forward? Would Kennedy have been impeached in the fall of 1963? And would Kennedy have been in Dallas on November 22, 1963.

I think the point Popeye is making is a very interesting one. While it's true you do find some Democrats that like to womanize, that does kinda pale in comparison to the fire & brimstone closeted gay Republicans once they get found out... and of course the pedophiles.

Not that cheating on your wife is good... it certainly is not... but it is an interesting difference in the dynamic we often see.

Especially when the Republicans caught smoking crystal meth with a male prostitute or in the Minneapolis airport trying to have a little anonymous gay stall sex... then spend the other 23 hours that day preaching family values and trying to legislate morality.

As Larry The Cable Guy would say... You gotta admit that's funny I don't care who ya are!:D

I think the point Popeye is making is a very interesting one. While it's true you do find some Democrats that like to womanize, that does kinda pale in comparison to the fire & brimstone closeted gay Republicans once they get found out... and of course the pedophiles.

Not that cheating on your wife is good... it certainly is not... but it is an interesting difference in the dynamic we often see.

Especially when the Republicans caught smoking crystal meth with a male prostitute or in the Minneapolis airport trying to have a little anonymous gay stall sex... then spend the other 23 hours that day preaching family values and trying to legislate morality.

As Larry The Cable Guy would say... You gotta admit that's funny I don't care who ya are!:D

I actually agree with you.

When republicans spout family values then don’t exhibit them it seems far more hypocritical than a Lib who spouts there is no such thing as values doing the same. At least the Lib is not being hypocritical when doing it.

But let’s see if we can also agree on this?

When some liberal freak from hell goes on about the planet, waist and conserving energy... preaching to us that we have to change our ways like they are some damn pastor......then they themselves use more energy than anyone around them, doesn’t that make them pretty damn hypocritical?

AlGore and his private jets, his massive home and using more energy for it than a damn small city does while he preaches to us to conserve is really hypocritical in my opinion. If you were honest with yourself and fair minded you would say the same.

Your messiah complaining to us that we can’t have a comfortable thermostat or eat what ever we want and expect the world to accept it, while he keeps the whole damn white house hot enough to grow orchids (according to his own senior staff member David Axelrod) and he has dinner party’s serving 100 dollar a pound steak.

Every single freak of nature liberal who spouts off this global warming conserve energy crap uses more energy in a month than I or probably even you will ever use in a lifetime. They are massive hypocrites. Would you agree?

Here are more examples of hypocritical democrats….

“This leadership team will create the most honest, most open, and most ethical Congress in history” – Speaker-Elect Nancy Pelosi

This was her promises when taking office as speaker. Anything before this date wash it off the table… the lib’s never claimed to have ethics or morals before this so there is no reason to hold them to either…

But now that she has made this promise all bets are off

I know there are more but here is what I can come up with quickly that she has not dealt with….

Chris Dodd and his unethical loans

Charlie Rangel and his unethical existence and tax issues

Most of Obama’s staff and the people who withdrew their names due to owing taxes

I forget the guys name but he is a democrat who ran on family values replaced a sleazy republican in trouble then he himself had all sorts of sex and money scandals. He only counts because unlike most Lib’s and Dem’s he actually ran on family values then was a hypocrite about it.

Werbung:
Add two more things to the partisan debates:

Are more Democrats, or more Republicans sex offenders?

And the related, but somewhat different question:

Are more Democrats, or more Republicans womanizers?

Have we brought up the ever popular

Are more Democrats, or more Republicans gay?

And my ever popular answer:

Who gives a rip?

Pedophilia is pedophilia whether it is a Republicrat or a Demublican.

Womanizing is womanizing, regardless of the party, unless, of course, you mean party thrown for the purpose of meeting willing ****s. Then, the party is the most important thing.

Back