Trial for Republican sex offender starts

Looking over the case, I don't see anything at all about her being able to eat, but forbidden to do so. The controversy seems to center around removal of the feeding tube.

If she was, indeed, able to eat, then I'll have to agree that forcing her to starve was inhumane at least and murder at worst.

Do you have a link?

It was reported on in the news, her parents crying outside of the courthouse because the judge would not let them try to feed her by mouth. Had Terri not been able to swollow she would have died choking on her own spit years before the judge and her husband starved her to death. she ate all of her meals by mouth till the husband had the tube put in to save money.

I am looking for a link for you

Werbung:
They did tests after she was dead, her brain was the size of a walnut. She was Dead, had been dead, living on on tubes thanks to right wing hacks who made it a right to life issue...forgetting that we have a right to die with some dignity as well. They spewed out medical mumbo jumbo with no idea what they where talking about. Frist making a medical diagnosis based on video tape, then denied he did it, even though he did it on camera and it had been replayed 1000 times.

You call being staved to death over a period of 15 days death with dignity?

You will probably love the new "free" healthcare we will all be subjected to. It won’t be much different.

Had the sick twisted freaks on the left who seem to get actual thrills when you get to kill babies or starve people been slightly honest they would wonder why Terri's husband said in court while suing for money to take care of Terri that she would be living a very long time and he would need this huge settlement to give her therapy and take care of her for the long number of years he was sure she would live, because Terri believed in life.

Then once he got that settlement money he hires another attorney to end her life cancel all therapy and suddenly remember she might have said she wanted to die.

I am glad you are happy that she was given the dignity to be starved to death over a 15 day period of time, oh maybe we can give that kind of dignity to others, lets starve death row inmates because they need dignity too! And old people, come on they had their chance, its time to make room for others, let’s starve them and we can have on going bets on who can hold out longer, I bet some can make it past 15 days before their body gives out.

Back