"Trickle down"?

But if a trade deficit matters, why are you not concerned about the trade deficit between New York and Texas? Why are you not concerned about the trade deficit between you and me?
???!!! Wha..t?
Sorry BigRob, you have missed several references to archetypes that anyone who is educated and/or, not a teenager, and/or is not dull would have gotten. You frequently seem unaware of the point. You cannot possibly be what you are pretending to be (a master's degree in foreign relations was it?).
I suspect that the real BigRob is closer to what your avatar shows.
You are the first and only to be put on my "do not respond" list. Good bye and have a good life.

Werbung:
???!!! Wha..t?
Sorry BigRob, you have missed several references to archetypes that anyone who is educated and/or, not a teenager, and/or is not dull would have gotten. You frequently seem unaware of the point. You cannot possibly be what you are pretending to be (a master's degree in foreign relations was it?).
I suspect that the real BigRob is closer to what your avatar shows.
You are the first and only to be put on my "do not respond" list. Good bye and have a good life.

You respond to economic fact with a child's story. Then say the trade deficit is important, but do not care about trade deficits among states... You only care in regards to China... The trade deficit is either important or it is not, which is it?

I do not care what you think of my qualifications, you not believing really does not matter in that regard.

Werbung:
You respond to economic fact with a child's story. Then say the trade deficit is important, but do not care about trade deficits among states... You only care in regards to China... The trade deficit is either important or it is not, which is it?

I do not care what you think of my qualifications, you not believing really does not matter in that regard.

I should clarify...

1) You state trickle down economies do not work.
2) I pointed out ways that Clinton and Kennedy both promoted "trickle down" economies.
3) You ignored this.
4) You state when rich people here get tax breaks they invest in China.
5) I replied with the economic options they then have with that money, that will cause it to end up back in the United States.
6) The foreign investment will lead to trade deficits, but none of that matters, because in the end it all comes back to be invested here.
7) You tell me I am "Polly Anna"
8) I point out why concerns over trade deficits with China are immaterial and investment in China is not a bad thing.
9) You block me and accuse me of being stupid.

I cannot say I am devastated by the loss of your company.

Back