Trump admits he makes things up.

Lagboltz

H.G. Frankfurt defines bullshit as stating a falsehood without knowing or caring what the facts actually are. That exactly defines what Trump does.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...u-is-particularly-bad/?utm_term=.a23e91cc3331

In a fundraising speech Wednesday, President Trump admitted once and for all that he just makes stuff up. The man who has racked up more than 2,000 false and misleading claims as president said he insisted to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau that United States runs a trade deficit with Canada — despite having “no idea” whether that was the case. (Surprise! It's not.)

“I said, ‘Wrong, Justin, you do.’ I didn't even know,” Trump said. “I had no idea. I just said, ‘You’re wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid.”

Why Trump would feel the need to make something up that is of such consequence to Trudeau doesn't even make sense for strategic reasons. It's not as if Trump was going to pull one over on the prime minister and have the Canadians suddenly cave on NAFTA negotiations.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back