Trump an Agent Provocateur

Reddie

While some could say the claims that Trump is working for the Dems to undermine the GOP and make it impossible for the party to win an election regardless of who their presidential nominee is. There allegedly is evidence which proves that Trump actually is a Republican in name only but it is yet to be presented. Some Republican claim Donald Trump until fairly recently, was a Democrat.

Is this the GOP's guerrilla campaign to "destroy" Trump? Or is Trump actually working for the Democrats to hand Hillary the presidency?

Werbung:
Uh since the GOP has already vowed to bring down Trump, I think it safe to say that that's exactly what's going on. The old guard can't stand upstarts like Trump who won't stay in line. It doesn't matter if the Republicans lose everything to the Dems. They don't seem to care about the degeneration of America. They still have their jobs, money and prestige. The Republican party committed suicide a long time ago, imo. I no longer affiliate myself with them!

But does he really have what it takes to be the next U.S president? I think the Republicans are wasting their time trying to knock Trump off his perch because none of their presidential candidates can beat Hillary. If only the clock could be turned back . . .

But does he really have what it takes to be the next U.S president? I think the Republicans are wasting their time trying to knock Trump off his perch because none of their presidential candidates can beat Hillary. If only the clock could be turned back . . .
Does he have what it takes ? Sure, what does it take ?
Leadership, ability to communicate (that's a two way thing), knowing who to know.
Who else is close ?

Does he have what it takes ? Sure, what does it take?
Leadership, ability to communicate (that's a two way thing), knowing who to know.
Who else is close ?
Rubio, Cruz, Clinton, Sanders.

All of them would be terrible choices but they are somewhat better than Trump.

Should Trump get the GOP's nomination then I'm sure anyone who gets the Dems nomination would beat him easily.

Rubio, Cruz, Clinton, Sanders.

All of them would be terrible choices but they are somewhat better than Trump.

Should Trump get the GOP's nomination then I'm sure anyone who gets the Dems nomination would beat him easily.
Those four have not demonstrated leadership, are not good communicators and don't know who to know.

People thought Bedtime for Bono star Reagan was a joke too.

Who knows who will win much less get the nod, but never underestimate the power of an effective communicator.

Those four have not demonstrated leadership, are not good communicators and don't know who to know.

People thought Bedtime for Bono star Reagan was a joke too.

Who knows who will win much less get the nod, but never underestimate the power of an effective communicator.

Reagan could actually articulate something. Trump talks a lot but never says much of anything.

Reagan could actually articulate something. Trump talks a lot but never says much of anything.
40% seem to be getting the message.
It's campaign season, there isn't much to say this early. Knowing how to leave an impression in these circumstances is a useful skill.

Lets look at the Donald, to me he's a joke. And I've said this before..

Is Trump a billionaire? Yes, he is. Is he a successful businessman? No, actually, he isn't. He only plays a successful businessman on television. Isn’t he a self-made man? No, Trump inherited a vast fortune and a thriving real estate business from his father. He has not done as well as he claims. A passive investment of his inheritance would have made him much richer than he is today. Fortune Magazine reports analyses of Trump's financial holdings which conclude that he has achieved subpar financial performance. The analysts took the value of his inheritance, applied a market rate, I repeat average market rate of return from the date of his inheritance to today, and calculated Trump should be worth $13 billion.

On Forbes’ annual list of the world's richest people, Trump is #405, with a net worth of $4 billion. His efforts turned his inheritance into $4 billion, whereas an index fund (just a common index fund) would have turned that same inheritance into $13 billion. Conservative retirement accounts utilize index funds. This conservative, passive approach outperformed Trump, the great businessman, by better than 3 to 1.

NOW do you think the liberals aren’t going to point this out if he wins the nomination? Translation, WE LOOSE..

Trump disputes the Forbes appraisal of his fortune. His most recent claim is that he is worth over $10 billion. Those who estimate Trump’s worth use techniques similar to that of property appraisers. Most of us have experience with appraisers from either buying or selling a house. The appraiser may reach a conclusion that is higher or lower than our own, but the difference rarely approaches 10%. Trump's claim that his worth is 150% more than the Forbes appraisal is outlandish. One way Trump gets to $10 billion is by valuing his name at $3.3 billion. Any buyers out there?

Trump’s ridiculous financial underperformance is tolerated only because he is his own boss. If he worked for a public company with real responsibility to its shareholders, Trump would have long ago heard the magic words: “You're fired!” If you still consider Trump to be wildly successful, ask yourself what you would do with his underperformance in your retirement account. No matter how entertaining he is, you would fire him.

Werbung:
Lets look at the Donald, to me he's a joke. And I've said this before..

Is Trump a billionaire? Yes, he is. Is he a successful businessman? No, actually, he isn't. He only plays a successful businessman on television. Isn’t he a self-made man? No, Trump inherited a vast fortune and a thriving real estate business from his father. He has not done as well as he claims. A passive investment of his inheritance would have made him much richer than he is today. Fortune Magazine reports analyses of Trump's financial holdings which conclude that he has achieved subpar financial performance. The analysts took the value of his inheritance, applied a market rate, I repeat average market rate of return from the date of his inheritance to today, and calculated Trump should be worth $13 billion.

On Forbes’ annual list of the world's richest people, Trump is #405, with a net worth of $4 billion. His efforts turned his inheritance into $4 billion, whereas an index fund (just a common index fund) would have turned that same inheritance into $13 billion. Conservative retirement accounts utilize index funds. This conservative, passive approach outperformed Trump, the great businessman, by better than 3 to 1.

NOW do you think the liberals aren’t going to point this out if he wins the nomination? Translation, WE LOOSE..

Trump disputes the Forbes appraisal of his fortune. His most recent claim is that he is worth over $10 billion. Those who estimate Trump’s worth use techniques similar to that of property appraisers. Most of us have experience with appraisers from either buying or selling a house. The appraiser may reach a conclusion that is higher or lower than our own, but the difference rarely approaches 10%. Trump's claim that his worth is 150% more than the Forbes appraisal is outlandish. One way Trump gets to $10 billion is by valuing his name at $3.3 billion. Any buyers out there?

Trump’s ridiculous financial underperformance is tolerated only because he is his own boss. If he worked for a public company with real responsibility to its shareholders, Trump would have long ago heard the magic words: “You're fired!” If you still consider Trump to be wildly successful, ask yourself what you would do with his underperformance in your retirement account. No matter how entertaining he is, you would fire him.

When it gets down to the nuts, and bolts, Trump will not win. Problem will be he will suck away the air out of any legitimate contender, and then Hillary will step in to fill the vacuum, and the people will lose. Bottom line is there are no viable candidates out there, and as much as I liked Sanders in the beginning he is also becoming tiresome. Out of 300+ million people out there you would think there would be one qualified person that the media could not tear apart.

I think I will use this as a question in another thread I go to, and see what they say. Not many are Trump supporters.

Back