Trump at war with the media

I think that from now on all journalists should only write on twitface and parse there stories in words of not more than five letters, no more than 20 words and no punctuation so that all the morons can understand stuff n' things like y'no cuz it ain't rite that they av long words an stuff like

Werbung:
I think that from now on all journalists should only write on twitface and parse there stories in words of not more than five letters, no more than 20 words and no punctuation so that all the morons can understand stuff n' things like y'no cuz it ain't rite that they av long words an stuff like
Dood don't be dissin PLC1 ! He's our educator here

Surely by now you've seen Trump's latest news conference, or at least parts of it.
Has he succeeded in alienating the fourth estate? If so, can he get away with having done so? What do you think?
he got Smith on Fox calling him out for being a lier and attacking him so hard Fox news viewers are attacking Smith now...Joe on Morning Joe, a actual conservative Republican unlike Trump, just railed him for his lies and lies and lies....so its a start.

Trump already gone to just asking questions from friendly News because he is a orange snowflake who can't handle real media. Got to love watching him finally get called out for saying he had the biggest Electoral college victory since Reagan...and he is like ummmmm well someone said I was so I just keep repeating it and never looking ...
then he rattles off more lies...

It use to be tell a lie, tell it big enough ..
Trump changed it to, lie so fucking much no one can keep up. By the time you even start to get outraged about one lie....he has said 4 more and you don't have time to go after them all...so some go unchallenged.

He will always be supported by half his following, no matter what.
I looked at the fox news on-line coverage. They tip-toed around the more ridiculous issues Trump brought up. Other than Fox, and others like infowars, etc, yes he alienated the fourth estate.

I don't know what you mean by "Can he get away with it?"
No, he won't be impeached for it. The press will still quote him and his tweets. He will continue to trash the press. Trump talks to his admirers, and his admirers agree with him no matter what the press says. For them the idea of main stream fake news is here to stay.

Sadly, I must agree with you. Dumb is as dumb does!
And God knows Trump has attracted a LOT of very dumb, very uneducated and gullible people!

Yes. . .and use a lot of "very, very" and "tremendous" and "the best!" :D

Who picked the fight ? Don't think it was djt

Well. . .who got upset and had "his feelings hurt" when the press began to point out his lies and his lack of stature as a Presidential figure?

Trump started whining like a baby and having temper tantrum. . .which the press continued to point out.

So. . .maybe if he had learned that his behaviour was NOT presidential, but childish, and if instead of "playing" at being president and expecting respect he had gone to work to EARN respect, the press would have more flattering stories to relate

Werbung:
And his approval rating went up.

Be fair, Doggie. His approval rating ONLY went up with ONE poll (Rasmussen). All the other polls show his approval rating tanking, as low as 39%! And we all know that Rasmussen has a very bad record of truth!

But, obviously, you are following Trump's lead to hell. . .According to his twitter posts, ALL negative polls are "fake news," but all positive (in this case, only one!) are true!

You may want to look at this:

Fact-checking President Trump's news conference - The Washington ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/.../fact-checking-president-trumps-news-conferen.

Back