Trump at war with the media

Werbung:
Source, and I know you don't have one, so why did I ask. They accumulated 11 Trillion just off the housing crisis, and the middle class lost 7 trillion. And that is not even what they gained from the Bush tax cuts.
Quantitative easing. It was in all the papers. Income inequalit mysteriously spiked with it.

BO is the only president to never hit 3% GDP growth. That's dead. Even FDR got that with the great depression.

Wrong again! And you seem to forget to take into consideration that, when Obama took office, the GDP was in the dumps. . .and had been there for 2 years!

US GDP Growth Rate by Year - S&P 500 PE Ratio
www.multpl.com/us-gdp-growth-rate/table/by-year
US GDP Growth Rate table by year, historic, and current data. Current US GDP ...

I thought it was to save hairbrained bankers and insurers from their almighty screw-ups?

That was the result of the failed policies of the Bush administration, and his ignoring the warnings about the banks corrupt handling of the housing market.

Werbung:
And did it ? Its never worked and what little benefit it might have provided was only if short lived. The point was to enrich the money behind BO.

I would challenge you to offer any proof of your latest lie.

BO is the only president to never hit 3% GDP growth. That's dead. Even FDR got that with the great depression.

Another lie, and your article proves it. Read it again fool. "SINCE HOOVER".

Back