Trump backlash continues to fail

This is a good thing. Of course you foreigners liked bo, he crushed this country which made your country look better in comparison. American exceptional ism lives again. Of course that puts your shorts in a knot.

So delusional! I feel so sorry for you. . .you against the world!

Werbung:
I am for America. Where we take the best of the rest of the world and make something great. For which we draw your ire but also your best since they can't thrive back home.

Based on all your comments, and your addiction to the orange clown, you are for taking America back 150 years and destroying all that makes America great.

You are in favour of making America a third world country and the laughing stock of the world. You are for restricting the freedom of Americans and for allowing the top 1/10th of 1% to go back to imposing slavery on the bottom 75%. You are for turning your back to the future (energy, healthcare, human rights).

Amazing how someone who is suppose to be smart can be that stupid and totally buy into the Kool aid of the oligarchy!

I have absolutely no respect for you.

Based on all your comments, and your addiction to the orange clown, you are for taking America back 150 years and destroying all that makes America great.

You are in favour of making America a third world country and the laughing stock of the world. You are for restricting the freedom of Americans and for allowing the top 1/10th of 1% to go back to imposing slavery on the bottom 75%. You are for turning your back to the future (energy, healthcare, human rights).

Amazing how someone who is suppose to be smart can be that stupid and totally buy into the Kool aid of the oligarchy!

I have absolutely no respect for you.
You are describing what oBama did do. That you cannot recognize that renders your respect valueless.

You are describing what oBama did do. That you cannot recognize that renders your respect valueless.

Laughable save for in the fantasy world of the ignorant. You seem to think that the election of Trump changed all of the policies of Obama, and created an alternative reality where Trump is god. Name one thing that Trump has done that changed the policies of Obama save for allowing more pollution to be dumped in the environment?

Trump backlash continues to fail​

Trump LOSES Appeal; MUST Testify In New York Civil Probe
May 26, 2022
Donald-Trump21-e1436852407216[1].jpg
running-around-smiley-emoticon[1].gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon[1].gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon[1].gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

To me, it is would a scam artist like Trump be even remotely considered for any office like a ratcatcher and higher.

I apologize to any rat-catchers who are offended by my comparison.

Comrade Stalin
Liquidating foreign mercenaries and other Nazis on the Donbass Front

Werbung:
To me, it is would a scam artist like Trump be even remotely considered for any office like a ratcatcher and higher.

I apologize to any rat-catchers who are offended by my comparison.

Comrade Stalin
Liquidating foreign mercenaries and other Nazis on the Donbass Front

Not a prob....you just fell a lil' short....

Spanky Trump's "Fascinating" Parallels With Caligula
June 1, 2016
gracchus_gladiator[1].jpg

Back