Trump Beats Hillary In Polls

Reddie

How far the Dems have fallen!

Earlier in the year, even as late as June, almost everyone thought Hillary would be the next U.S president. There was no one who would beat her. Things can change overnight though.

This is probably something no one would have expected — that any Republican would beat Hillary. She was so confident. Apparently, Trump has shattered her dreams according to a new poll:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...trump-beats-hillary-clinton-shrinks-key-gaps/
Trump beats Hillary Clinton 45 percent to 40 percent, with 16 percent of voters undecided.

He wins a huge share of the Democrats’ non-white base — 25 percent of African Americans, 31 percent of Hispanics and 41 percent of the relatively small Asian vote.

Gives some hope to the Republicans that they can win the election.

Werbung:
While I think these type of polls can be useful in judging how the public are feeling at this particular time, I don't think it will have as much as an impact when it comes round to voting. People are fickle by nature, and are changing their mind all the time, depending on who's in the news and what for, at any given time.

I blame the media for Trump rise to fame. There are so many key issues that needs to be addressed but they are focusing on Trump so much that people are just drawn to him. Kind of reminds me of Kim Kardashian. The media has blown both of them up to the point where people are salivating to get more of them. If he gets into the White House, I think World War 3 will break out. With his unfiltered opinion and no stings attached attitude, we are heading into uncharted waters.

I blame the media for Trump rise to fame. There are so many key issues that needs to be addressed but they are focusing on Trump so much that people are just drawn to him. Kind of reminds me of Kim Kardashian. The media has blown both of them up to the point where people are salivating to get more of them. If he gets into the White House, I think World War 3 will break out. With his unfiltered opinion and no stings attached attitude, we are heading into uncharted waters.
This is nothing more or less than what BO or Bubba did.
Trump found out what people actually cared about instead of trying to manufacture issues.
It's funny what can happen when you listen. And if you can create a cult of personality too, well it's not too hard to beat a badly flawed criminal like HRC,

I blame the media for Trump rise to fame. There are so many key issues that needs to be addressed but they are focusing on Trump so much that people are just drawn to him. Kind of reminds me of Kim Kardashian. The media has blown both of them up to the point where people are salivating to get more of them.
Why spend money on ads when it's fairly easy to get the media talking about you? Controversy sells. Trump knows that but question is, how long before people lose interest in Trump and his shenanigans? I wonder though, do the republicans have anyone who Americans will like?

Trump might very well be popular in the polls, and maybe even winning the popularity contest, but when the day comes around to vote, can you really see him being voted in?

It's one thing drumming up support on your campaign hype, but surely American people won't carry that through and actually vote for the guy?

Here in the UK in the last election, every poll said that Labour was the most popular. Labour would get the most votes. Labour did better in the campaigning, and it was Labour that people liked the most. What happened? The conservative party blew them away in the actual election, and labour ended with the lowest amount of votes for years.

The reason? People simply changed their mind at the last minute. Labour was the most popular party with the most popular politicians and people got swept along with it. Then, at the last minute they realised it wasn't about who's the most entertaining to vote for, it's about who's best to run the country, and I think that is what will happen to Trump.

He very well might be saying all the right things, but if he was in that position, would he follow through? I have my doubts...

Trump might very well be popular in the polls, and maybe even winning the popularity contest, but when the day comes around to vote, can you really see him being voted in?

It's one thing drumming up support on your campaign hype, but surely American people won't carry that through and actually vote for the guy?

Here in the UK in the last election, every poll said that Labour was the most popular. Labour would get the most votes. Labour did better in the campaigning, and it was Labour that people liked the most. What happened? The conservative party blew them away in the actual election, and labour ended with the lowest amount of votes for years.

The reason? People simply changed their mind at the last minute. Labour was the most popular party with the most popular politicians and people got swept along with it. Then, at the last minute they realised it wasn't about who's the most entertaining to vote for, it's about who's best to run the country, and I think that is what will happen to Trump.

He very well might be saying all the right things, but if he was in that position, would he follow through? I have my doubts...
They voted BO in on nothing but hype.

Yes, I agree that the media is largely responsible for Trump's success - but in a convoluted way. The media seemed to be trying to show a lunacy in Trump and discredit him, but it backfired and increased his popularity.

Yes, I agree that the media is largely responsible for Trump's success - but in a convoluted way. The media seemed to be trying to show a lunacy in Trump and discredit him, but it backfired and increased his popularity.
I think people see how transparent the MSM is in their bias. There is a reason papers are dying and network news is ignored.

I think people see how transparent the MSM is in their bias. There is a reason papers are dying and network news is ignored.
I don't understand what you mean by MSM. I thought Fox news was considered outside the MSM, but Fox came on strongly against Trump as well as the MSM. Are you saying Fox is biased too?

I don't understand what you mean by MSM. I thought Fox news was considered outside the MSM, but Fox came on strongly against Trump as well as the MSM. Are you saying Fox is biased too?
All media is biased just a question of which way. They don't like Trump because they can't control him or his money. Funny how thier talking heads do like him. They understand ratings pay thier salary.

I certainly agree with that. The idea of news is vanishing. It's now an entertainment industry.
The more I study it the more I realize it was never otherwise. Just a matter of degree.
I rarely watch and when I do I'm shocked at how much more transparent they are becoming.

They voted BO in on nothing but hype.

Well that may be true but I also think everyone jumped on the bandwagon of wanting the first black president aswell and I think that also went a good way to strengthen his grip on the Whitehouse.

Having said that, people wanting the first female in the Whitehouse hasn't done Hilary any favours judging by the latest polls.

Werbung:
Well that may be true but I also think everyone jumped on the bandwagon of wanting the first black president aswell and I think that also went a good way to strengthen his grip on the Whitehouse.

Having said that, people wanting the first female in the Whitehouse hasn't done Hilary any favours judging by the latest polls.
Oh I disagree. Its the only reason she was in play in 2008 as well as this go round.
She's withering on the vine now because people can no longer ignore her history.

Back