Trump disinvited. . .Kelley invited

scarlett1125

:ROFLMAO:It's about time Trump's comments about women landed him in hot water. OK, for him, this probably lukewarm, but nonetheless, it is funny that Trump has been disinvited from a Republican function because of his remarks about Kelley's questions being fueled by a hormonal state. I'm not a huge fan of hers either, but the question she asked was legitimate and thoughtful. His comments just go to show that he is a bully and a mysoginist, and even Republican women shouldn't want such a man in the White House.:ROFLMAO:

Werbung:
Werbung:
Trump already explained that remark about the worthy Ms. Kelly, but the truth doesn't need to get in the way. I am a female, and there are females that I don't happen to like. I agree with a lot of rational thinking people that Rosie O'Donnell is a fat, disgusting pig. I also think Megan Kelly is a blonde bimbo. Does that make me a misogynist? Probably not. There are some people you just don't like! I think it's time the butt-hurt people on the left realize that, with our economy in the crapper, and our freedoms disappearing daily, we can't be bothered with insignificant social agendas anymore, from the Dems or the Repubs!

Back