Trump Ethics

Old_Trapper70

Or what passes for ethics in the world of Trump, and his supporters:

"At a news conference last week, now-President Donald Trump said he and his daughter, Ivanka, had signed paperwork relinquishing control of all Trump-branded companies. Next to him were stacks of papers in manila envelopes — documents he said transferred “complete and total control” of his businesses to his two sons and another longtime employee"

"Sheri Dillon, the Trump attorney who presented the plan, said that Trump “has relinquished leadership and management of the Trump Organization.” Everything would be placed in a family trust by Jan. 20, she said"

"That hasn’t happened"

"To transfer ownership of his biggest companies, Trump has to file a long list of documents in Florida, Delaware and New York. We asked officials in each of those states whether they have received the paperwork. As of 3:15 p.m. today, the officials said they have not"

"The president’s team did not allow reporters to view documents, which they said were legal records separating Trump from his eponymous business empire. Dillon’s law firm, Morgan Lewis, has not released the records and they declined further comment"

http://www.propublica.org/article/t...-from-his-companies-but-no-record-hes-done-so

Four more years of "believe me folks, believe me", and "give him a chance", right? But hey, this is just more "fake news".

Werbung:
And the Trump ********* just keeps piliing up, and his supporters could care less. "Give him a chance" they say while he sells the country down the tube. 4 more years of this trash?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/mar-a-lago-membership-donald-trump.html?_r=0

"
On the same day that the Trump Organization announced its appointment of two ethics monitors to advise on potential conflicts of interest, it faced a new ethical quandary: Is it right to double the price of the initiation fee at Mar-a-Lago, the Trump family’s private club in Florida, or would that be seen as cashing in on President Trump’s arrival in the White House?

The question emerged after Bernd Lembcke, the managing director of the 118-room club in Palm Beach, Fla. — which Mr. Trump recently labeled the Winter White House — confirmed on Wednesday that the price of new memberships had increased to $200,000 from $100,000, and that applications had surged since Mr. Trump won the election in November.

Mr. Lembcke’s acknowledgment came hours after the Trump Organization announced that it had named Bobby Burchfield, a longtime Republican Party lawyer and corporate litigator, as an “independent ethics adviser.” The Trump Organization pointed to the move as a sign of its commitment to addressing questions about potential conflicts of interest."

What ethics?

Trump's hypocrisy always amazes me. Pointing out anything negative in the main stream media won't work anymore because it becomes fake news to the trumpies.

And the Trump ********* just keeps piliing up, and his supporters could care less. "Give him a chance" they say while he sells the country down the tube. 4 more years of this trash?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/mar-a-lago-membership-donald-trump.html?_r=0

"
On the same day that the Trump Organization announced its appointment of two ethics monitors to advise on potential conflicts of interest, it faced a new ethical quandary: Is it right to double the price of the initiation fee at Mar-a-Lago, the Trump family’s private club in Florida, or would that be seen as cashing in on President Trump’s arrival in the White House?

The question emerged after Bernd Lembcke, the managing director of the 118-room club in Palm Beach, Fla. — which Mr. Trump recently labeled the Winter White House — confirmed on Wednesday that the price of new memberships had increased to $200,000 from $100,000, and that applications had surged since Mr. Trump won the election in November.

Mr. Lembcke’s acknowledgment came hours after the Trump Organization announced that it had named Bobby Burchfield, a longtime Republican Party lawyer and corporate litigator, as an “independent ethics adviser.” The Trump Organization pointed to the move as a sign of its commitment to addressing questions about potential conflicts of interest."

What ethics?
Lembcke said that Mar-a-Lago membership fees had previously been $200,000, but were lowered after the national economic downturn during the Great Recession... http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/sfl-mar-a-lago-fee-doubles-story.html

If you can't see a point here.. well enough said..

Thank you for admitting that you have no point, just another excuse for the greed of Trump. Matters not if the price was lowered 8 years ago, it was raised this year, and at thin time, with no explanation. Typical of Trump though.

Thank you for admitting that you have no point, just another excuse for the greed of Trump. Matters not if the price was lowered 8 years ago, it was raised this year, and at thin time, with no explanation. Typical of Trump though.

It only proves one thing, you have an agenda and a very angry attitude.. As far as i'm concerned it's his choice to make. I read your posted articles, did my research, and posted my findings. I feel GOOD..

It only proves one thing, you have an agenda and a very angry attitude.. As far as i'm concerned it's his choice to make. I read your posted articles, did my research, and posted my findings. I feel GOOD..

Well, ignorance is bliss, or so they say. But I have to wonder why it is that any time a fool like you gets backed into a corner where only wisdom can get you out, and you lack wisdom, one of the first lies people like you tell is "you have.... a very angry attitude" It is like a written rule for your kind that all others who can intelligently show you that you are in error has to be "angry". Angry about what? That there are so many stupid people in the world? That greed runs the country? That liars, adulterers, thieves, and cowards, can actually take control of a country?

No little fool. You mistake anger for righteous "anger", and frustration, that so many ignore truth, and then claim to know God while ignoring His advice, and His way.

Even though you care not for the guidance of God, I will post this anyway:

Exodus 18: 21 "Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties and of tens."

Well, ignorance is bliss, or so they say. But I have to wonder why it is that any time a fool like you gets backed into a corner where only wisdom can get you out, and you lack wisdom, one of the first lies people like you tell is "you have.... a very angry attitude" It is like a written rule for your kind that all others who can intelligently show you that you are in error has to be "angry". Angry about what? That there are so many stupid people in the world? That greed runs the country? That liars, adulterers, thieves, and cowards, can actually take control of a country?

No little fool. You mistake anger for righteous "anger", and frustration, that so many ignore truth, and then claim to know God while ignoring His advice, and His way.

Even though you care not for the guidance of God, I will post this anyway:

Exodus 18: 21 "Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties and of tens."
You love to boast don't ya.. what I said was, you have an agenda and your very angry.. Now you tell me your anger is "righteous anger" . That doesn't surprise me. You can justify any thing you please. As far as wisdom, i'm still a work in progress.

You love to boast don't ya.. what I said was, you have an agenda and your very angry.. Now you tell me your anger is "righteous anger" . That doesn't surprise me. You can justify any thing you please. As far as wisdom, i'm still a work in progress.

"As far as wisdom, i'm still a work in progress"

As can be shown by your vote for Trump, and your lack of knowledge concerning Gods word, and Gods ways. Kind of like your mistaking "anger" as something evil while not being able to see "righteous anger" as directed at something evil. But you see Grumpy, it is you that feels the need to justify coming to a certain decision which you claim to have arrived at after much prayer, and which is in direct contradiction to what God says on the topic.

Does God contradict Himself, or are you, along with millions of others, just blind to the will of God?

Accusing someone as not wise for voting for Trump is to condemn nearly half the voting population of the USA. Surely we can move from such statements. I did not vote for Trump but if I was American I am not sure I would vote for Hilary. She was corrupt and despite being rich she did not divest t herself from business activities, Neither did many American Presidents Trump has poor ethics but so did Kennedy, Clinton and Bush. It is impossible to get an honest but poor man elected

Accusing someone as not wise for voting for Trump is to condemn nearly half the voting population of the USA. Surely we can move from such statements. I did not vote for Trump but if I was American I am not sure I would vote for Hilary. She was corrupt and despite being rich she did not divest t herself from business activities, Neither did many American Presidents Trump has poor ethics but so did Kennedy, Clinton and Bush. It is impossible to get an honest but poor man elected

Hate to disagree with you, however, half of the population has proven itself to be stupid, and lacking in integrity. The Founding fathers feared this time would come, and if you were to read the Farewell Address of Washington you would see that. Then there are the writings of others like Madison, Jefferson, Franklin, and the list goes on.

http://www.free2pray.info/5founderquotes.html

As to "wisdom", the ones I am addressing are those who claim to be "christian" yet ignore the teachings of God, and Christ. As it says in Proverbs 1: 5-7:

"A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."

People such as Grumpy, Jerry Falwell Jr., Franklin Graham, Tony Perkins, etc., ignored the words of God, and chose the ways of man just as the Israelites did in choosing Saul to be their king rather then God. Or, in the words of Madison:

“I go on this great republican principle, that the people will have virtue and intelligence to select men of virtue and wisdom. Is there no virtue among us? If there be not, we are in a wretched situation. No theoretical checks — no form of government can render us secure.”

I did not vote for either Clinton, or Bush, or any one of the two major parties. Virtuous men did run for President, Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party, and Evan McMullin of the Independent Party, and if those who claimed to be "christian" had supported them then we would have honesty in the White House, and later we could elect other honest men to other positions of authority. However, the position of the so-called "christian" is to whine about government, and then elect one as corrupt as Trump, and somehow hope he will turn the country around.

That is not wisdom, that is pure ignorance.

Werbung:
Last edited:
Back