Trump Lies Again

Old_Trapper70

This asshole has got to be gotten rid of. No matter how small, or how trite, the fool always has o make it about him even when he did nothing:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report...reeing-ucla-basketball-players-214921151.html

"On Wednesday, Nov. 15, as the three players prepared to make their first public statements since the incident became global news, Trump, as he is wont to do, took to Twitter to make it about Trump:

According to Trump, who was on an Asian tour at the time, he didn’t contact Chinese president Xi Jinping about the players until Sunday, Nov. 12, after the situation had reportedly been resolved. So, when White House Chief of Staff John Kelly called UCLA officials that day to tell them Trump was “very optimistic that this would be taken care of in short order,” the players already knew their fate.

Last edited:
Werbung:
And now we have this:

https://www.news18.com/news/world/d...aybe-well-give-it-a-shot-someday-1677829.html

"In the closed-door remarks, a recording of which was obtained by CNN, Trump also praised China's President Xi Jinping for recently consolidating power and extending his potential tenure, musing he wouldn't mind making such a maneuver himself.

"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day."

The remarks, delivered inside the ballroom at his Mar-a-Lago estate during a lunch and fundraiser, were upbeat, lengthy, and peppered with jokes and laughter. But Trump's words reflected his deeply felt resentment that his actions during the 2016 campaign remain under scrutiny while those of his former rival, Hillary Clinton, do not."

That is chilling. It's really something that a president should not even joke about.

Actually, both Bush, and Obama, made comments about "dictatorships", and there was talk of a 26th. Amendment under Clinton, but this is really beginning to be a trait among our "leaders".

I remember it was in the secret WH recordings that Nixon asked Kissinger about running a third term. This was, of course, before Watergate was revealed.

Lagboltz said:

I remember it was in the secret WH recordings that Nixon asked Kissinger about running a third term. This was, of course, before Watergate was revealed

Bush, and Obama, were joking. Narcissists like Trump, and Nixon, weren't. That is why they admire those like Putin, and Xi Jinping, so much.

What happened to the "reply with quote" function?

This asshole has got to be gotten rid of. No matter how small, or how trite, the fool always has o make it about him even when he did nothing:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report...reeing-ucla-basketball-players-214921151.html

"On Wednesday, Nov. 15, as the three players prepared to make their first public statements since the incident became global news, Trump, as he is wont to do, took to Twitter to make it about Trump:

According to Trump, who was on an Asian tour at the time, he didn’t contact Chinese president Xi Jinping about the players until Sunday, Nov. 12, after the situation had reportedly been resolved. So, when White House Chief of Staff John Kelly called UCLA officials that day to tell them Trump was “very optimistic that this would be taken care of in short order,” the players already knew their fate.
Where was your outrage when the major media was concealing 96% of any news of Trump's positive words and deeds and accomplishments of a sitting POTUS?

As a person who presumably enjoys the freedoms provided you by this country's form of government, you show you aren't capable of preserving jack shit of the freedoms of the generations of Americans to come.

No, you will be worm food by then.

But until then, you are just a worm.

Where was your outrage when the major media was concealing 96% of any positive news and accomplishments of a sitting POTUS?

As a person who presumably enjoys the freedoms provided you by this country's form of government, you show you are jack shit capable of preserving the freedoms of the generations.of Americans to come.

hahahahhahah

so obsessed you are digging through threads from years ago to whine?
hahahahha
hahahahha

Where was your outrage when the major media was concealing 96% of any news of Trump's positive words and deeds and accomplishments of a sitting POTUS?

As a person who presumably enjoys the freedoms provided you by this country's form of government, you show you aren't capable of preserving jack shit of the freedoms of the generations of Americans to come.

hahahahhahah

so obsessed you are digging through threads from years ago to whine?
hahahahha
hahahahha

I am a big enough man to say when youre right youre right.

New threads are getting shoved off for old crap threads. This is too much bullshit for me. I'm out of here. I have my own forum to tend to anyway.

What a load of crap.
America never discovered freedom idiot.

You don't like a bit of stick. You'll get used to it.

Werbung:
Back