Trump May Be Right

Old_Trapper70

The election was rigged. The question is by who, and why is it that all of the voter fraud, and suppression, is by the right:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/uncounted-kansas-ballots-fuel-fears-kobachs-proposals-050820531.html

"A conservative firebrand promoting President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud oversees a Kansas election system that threw out at least three times as many ballots as any similarly sized state did, fueling concerns about massive voter suppression should its practices become the national standard.

Only six states — all among the top 10 in population — discarded more votes during the 2016 election than the 33rd-largest state of Kansas, according to data collected by the bipartisan U.S. Election Assistance Commission, a federal agency that certifies voting systems. Kansas' 13,717 rejected ballots even topped the 13,461 from Florida, which has about seven times as many residents.

Critics of Kansas' election system argue its unusually high number of discarded ballots reflects policies shaped over several elections that have resulted in many legitimate voters being kept off voter rolls in an effort to crack down on a few illegitimate ones."

Werbung:
I'd rather believe that the election was rigged, as Trump said, than that the voters were so foolish as to have elected a fraud and conman to the White House.

But, unfortunately, the known facts don't support my desired belief. The likelihood is that the American electorate was taken in.

Werbung:
I'd rather believe that the election was rigged, as Trump said, than that the voters were so foolish as to have elected a fraud and conman to the White House.

But, unfortunately, the known facts don't support my desired belief. The likelihood is that the American electorate was taken in.

Yes. . .so sad that so many foolish people exist in such a great country!

Back