1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Trump taps Kushner to lead a SWAT team to fix government with business ideas

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by The Scotsman, Mar 27, 2017.

1. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Well-Known Member

Washington Post

...... seriously!!!????? Trump is now installing his family at executive level in government with little (if any at all) probity oversight. Trump and Kushner... inherit a wad from Daddy and pretend to know what you're talking about.......you just couldn't script this stuff....

Openmind likes this.
  2. Openmind

Openmind Well-Known Member

Trump is trying to install a royal family in the USA. . .So sad!

3. dogtowner

dogtowner Moderator Staff Member

Virtually anyone could find ways to streamline the government.

grumpy likes this.
  4. Openmind

Yep. . .under this president, just curtailing his and his family's vacations or giving him a "per dium" for his vacation budget would curtail not only the cost but also the need for so much secret service and transportation requirement!

5. grumpy

grumpy Well-Known Member

He is there because Trump can trust him..and he does what he is told..Just my opinion.. remember when Obama appointed 45 czars to replace elected officials

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    dogtowner likes this.
  6. Openmind

Were any of President Obama's "czars" meeting repeatedly with Russian bankers in a bank that had been black listed by the United States?

7. grumpy

grumpy Well-Known Member

Hillary and Bill took care of all that..http://www.weeklystandard.com/hillarys-russia-connection/article/2004790.. but with all that there is still no evidence..you need to go back and research some of the czars..

8. Openmind

I guess that is why Putin HATES Hillary Clinton so much, right?
    This (if true!) looks like small potatoes compared to the oil and real estate deals between Trump and Co. and Putin!

By the way, did you read that article about a handful of Russian "businessmen" purchasing $98.5 millions real estate ONLY in Trump's towers?

Russian elite invested nearly $100 million in Trump buildings - Reuters
    www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property

9. grumpy

grumpy Well-Known Member

we could do this back and fourth for days..
    You need to read the article.. not what your implying ..

10. Openmind

We will never know what that "investment" is about! What is for certain, is that Trump did benefit greatly from it!

What do you think about Flynn asking (and being refused) immunity to testify?

11. grumpy

grumpy Well-Known Member

On this one I agree with him.. (even if he feels he's done nothing wrong) no attorney worth a dime would let him walk into this with out it. I believe Flynn spoke with the Russian ambassador and told the Trump team he had not.. I also think he would like to get it out there, what that conversation was about so the American people want think the worse of a man who dedicated his life in service of the USA..

dogtowner likes this.
  12. Openmind

I don't agree. . .I believe Flynn talked to SEVERAL Russians spies, and he was doing so with the complete knowledge of not only Bannon but Trump. And he is ready to talk. He already took the fall for them. . .and now he has nothing to lose.

But. . .he will probably be dead before he testifies. . . . as someone (I don't remember whom) said: "probably a suicide with two bullets in the back of his head!"

By the way. . ."dedicated his life in service of the USA?" What about his job as a "foreign agent?"
    Disgraced Trump adviser Mike Flynn admits he worked as a “foreign ...
    www.vox.com/world/.../3/.../trump-adviser-michael-flynn-foreign-agent-turkey-lobb..

And why do you think President Obama decided to fire him?

"The center of a storm is a familiar place for Flynn. His military career ended when Obama dismissed him as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2014. Flynn has said he was pushed out for holding tougher views than Obama about Islamic extremism. But a former senior U.S. official said the firing was for insubordination, after Flynn failed to follow guidance from superiors.

Out of government, he disappeared into the murky world of mid-level defense contractors and international influence peddlers. In December 2015, he appeared at a Moscow banquet headlined by Russian President Vladimir Putin. In 2016, Flynn, a lifelong if apolitical Democrat, became a trusted and eager confidant of Trump, joining anti-Hillary Clinton campaign chants of "Lock Her Up" and tweeting that "Fear of Muslims is RATIONAL."

FoxNews.com

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  13. grumpy

grumpy Well-Known Member

Where is your proof..
    they strongly disagreed..

14. Openmind

Wait awhile. . .the proof is coming!

Actually, Flynn couldn't work with his department. . .if you had read the article I posted, you would know. Flynn was pro-Russia and very Islamophobic.

I guess. . .very much like his puppet masters, Bannon and Trump!

And did you hear the latest about his not declaring the money he received from companies in Russia?

Michael Flynn did not disclose income from Russian companies, White ...
    www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americ

15. grumpy

grumpy Well-Known Member

I know all of that, and I read the article, try reading mine. What your going to find out is, the white house was listening to Trump and his teams conversations whether intentional or not, and that Flynn is guilty of what we already know..