Trump Transparency?

Werbung:
If he won't release his tax records why is that? He has something to hide or he knows there will be things that will be questioned. The fact is he hadn't planned on running for President and never thought he would be in a position to have to release them.

I'm sure his accountants have been very creative, but that can look as if he has been trying to find tax loopholes which isn't illegal, but less than ethical and frowned upon.

If he won't release his tax records why is that? He has something to hide or he knows there will be things that will be questioned. The fact is he hadn't planned on running for President and never thought he would be in a position to have to release them.

I'm sure his accountants have been very creative, but that can look as if he has been trying to find tax loopholes which isn't illegal, but less than ethical and frowned upon.

He has been planning this run for at least 5 years. He almost did it in 2012.

As to tax returns, he claimed last night that his attorneys told him not to release them which is a lie unless he has some b]very amoral attorneys. Hell, he won't even prove he is actually under audit by releasing the audit letter from the IRS.

Maybe because he is in mid audit.
Real estate guys get audited because their income is unlike most people. My bRotherham gets audited every year because he is outide the range of normal. There is a reason Turbo Tax will evaluate your likely hood of audit. They know what the parameters are.

Maybe because he is in mid audit.
Real estate guys get audited because their income is unlike most people. My bRotherham gets audited every year because he is outide the range of normal. There is a reason Turbo Tax will evaluate your likely hood of audit. They know what the parameters are.

Last night he said he would release them if Hillary turned over the 33 thousand e-mails she had deleted. Hell, Trump already broke his word on the tax return deal, and he won't even release the "notice of intent" to audit required to be sent by the IRS. I don't even believe the lying coward is being audited. He just doesn't want people to know what a cheap, and lying, ass he is.

He could say, once the audit is over he would release them, or release a previous years return. There is nothing to stop him except the legal advice that has been given.

I just don't think there is any valid reason not to except that you don't wish to because you know it may cause more damage.

He could say, once the audit is over he would release them, or release a previous years return. There is nothing to stop him except the legal advice that has been given.

I just don't think there is any valid reason not to except that you don't wish to because you know it may cause more damage.

You're right, and he won't even release the Notice of Audit the IRS is required to send a person before an audit is to take place.

Consider this. Remember when Romney made the comment about the 47% who paid no taxes (because they were not paid enough to do so)? Remember how the right wing idiocracy ranted on about how they were leaches, parasites feeding at the government trough, etc.? Now Trump pays no taxes for 20 years (that we know of), and he is a "genius" because he lost 915 MILLION.

Of course, the Clintons are crooks because they claimed a 700 THOUSAND dollar loss.

If you are being audited it's just not prudent.

Werbung:
If you are being audited it's just not prudent.

Why is that if you have nothing to hide? Even other billionaires (If Trump is a billionaire), such as Buffet, have said they would release theirs.

Then too, it would become "prudent" if Hillary released her e-mails?

Back