Trump's Mar-a-Lago trips cost taxpayers about $10M so far

The Scotsman

Budget watchdogs are criticizing the cost of President Trump’s visits to Mar-a-Lago, his private club in Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. Trump has been at his so-called “Winter White House” the past three weekends. That’s 11 of his first 33 days in office. The travel has an estimated price tag of $10 million.
During his eight years in office, Mr. Obama racked up about $97 million in travel costs. Mr. Trump is on pace to eclipse that by the end of his first year.

CBS News

Werbung:
One big difference.. Trumps working..take a look at what Obama spent to play golf with Tiger woods.. nearly 4 million, but until now I don't think I ever mentioned it..lol

And where did you get that information, Grumpy?
You are very gullible, right?

In fact, the $3,6 millions spent during that trip to Florida in 2013 were NOT for playing golf with Tiger Woods. . .although he did spend a few hours doing just that. . .but he went to Florida on an actual OFFICIAL trip.

"GAO estimated that the major costs incurred by the Department of Defense (DOD) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for the President’s travel to Chicago, Illinois, and Palm Beach, Florida, from February 15, 2013, through February 18, 2013, were about $3.6 million, of which about $2.8 million in costs were incurred by DOD and $0.77 million by DHS (specifically, the U.S. Coast Guard and U.S. Secret Service). These costs consisted of the (1) operating expenses of the President’s aircraft, supporting aircraft, and U.S. Coast Guard small boats; and (2) travel expenses, which include per diem (lodging and meals), commercial airfare, and rental cars for DOD and DHS personnel supporting the trip. They exclude certain classified DOD costs, and the salaries and benefits of U.S. government civilian and military personnel traveling with the President or involved with agency travel preparations since these personnel would have received their salaries and benefits for the conduct of their regular duties and responsibilities regardless of whether the President traveled. The table highlights the estimated major costs associated with the President’s February 2013 trip."

Obama Golf Outing with Tiger Woods Cost Nearly $4 Million?
www.snopes.com/obama-golf-outing-with-tiger-woods/

And for a "Christian," you certainly only "believe" what you have a preset desire to believe. . .the rest, you want to give "a chance" to people to be "saved!"

This is getting ridiculous, very quickly!

Trump spent as much in travelling and security in ONE MONTH than Obama spent in 12 months. . .and you are talking about "playing golf?"

By the way. . ."working" in an open setting, like a restaurant, with people taking snap shots, and anyone able to overhear what is said. . .when "working" with a foreign diplomate on highly sensitive issues is not very smart either!

Last edited:

In fact, the $3,6 millions spent during that trip to Florida in 2013 were NOT for playing golf with Tiger Woods. . .although he did spend a few hours doing just that. . .but he went to Florida on an actual OFFICIAL trip.

"GAO estimated that the major costs incurred by the Department of Defense (DOD) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for the President’s travel to Chicago, Illinois, and Palm Beach, Florida, from February 15, 2013, through February 18, 2013, were about $3.6 million, of which about $2.8 million in costs were incurred by DOD and $0.77 million by DHS (specifically, the U.S. Coast Guard and U.S. Secret Service). These costs consisted of the (1) operating expenses of the President’s aircraft, supporting aircraft, and U.S. Coast Guard small boats; and (2) travel expenses, which include per diem (lodging and meals), commercial airfare, and rental cars for DOD and DHS personnel supporting the trip. They exclude certain classified DOD costs, and the salaries and benefits of U.S. government civilian and military personnel traveling with the President or involved with agency travel preparations since these personnel would have received their salaries and benefits for the conduct of their regular duties and responsibilities regardless of whether the President traveled. The table highlights the estimated major costs associated with the President’s February 2013 trip."

And for a "Christian," you certainly only "believe" what you have a preset desire to believe. . .the rest, you want to give "a chance" to people to be "saved!"

Trump spent as much in travelling and security in ONE MONTH than Obama spent in 12 months. . .and you are talking about "playing golf?"

By the way. . ."working" in an open setting, like a restaurant, with people taking snap shots, and anyone able to overhear what is said. . .when "working" with a foreign diplomate on highly sensitive issues is not very smart either!
I said nearly 4 million, I was posting that from memory.. I read all the articles from politico. I'll tell you whats becoming apparent and ridiculous very quickly. You said, In fact, the $3,6 millions spent during that trip to Florida in 2013 were NOT for playing golf with Tiger Woods. . .although he did spend a few hours doing just that. . .but he went to Florida on an actual OFFICIAL trip. SO, Do tell what the trip was for. this is a loaded question..

I said nearly 4 million, I was posting that from memory.. I read all the articles from politico. I'll tell you whats becoming apparent and ridiculous very quickly. You said, In fact, the $3,6 millions spent during that trip to Florida in 2013 were NOT for playing golf with Tiger Woods. . .although he did spend a few hours doing just that. . .but he went to Florida on an actual OFFICIAL trip. SO, Do tell what the trip was for. this is a loaded question..
He did take care to mix a little pretend work in with shopping trips and fundraising. Remember MO git her African junket for visiting Mandela.

You said..By the way. . ."working" in an open setting, like a restaurant, with people taking snap shots, and anyone able to overhear what is said. . .when "working" with a foreign diplomate on highly sensitive issues is not very smart either! You mean like being overheard telling the Russian Ambassador he would be able to do more after the election.. You mean that kinds not smart?
At least you admitted he was working..

The End Of The Republic: Trump Makes DEVASTATING Mistake. Again.

I warned all of you a year ago. February 14, 2016, I TOLD you all Trump was ineligible to be the President of the United States. You didn’t listen to me. This is on you, because he is now the President and STILL making the same mistakes.

He is ordering steaks well done. Not only that, but he eats them with ketchup.

There is a detailed report of his recent dinner at BLT Steakhouse in Washington, and Benny Johnson of IJR puts in a full quote from an anonymous waiter.

The President ordered a well-done steak. An aged New York strip. He ate it with catsup as he always does. The sides and appetizers on the table were shared. Three jumbo shrimp cocktails were delivered before the meal. At one point, the President looked at his watch and remarked ”They are filming ‘Saturday Night Live’ right now. Can’t wait to see what they are gonna do to me this week.“ It was hard to serve him because he is so funny and relaxed, it makes you laugh.

This is, as you can imagine, the end of the Republic as we know

It was fundraising..OH, and Golf..

Actually, it wasn't fund raising. . .it was gathering support for the program he was ready to present a few days later.

What do you think Trump did last weekend? He was "campaigning," MERELY to feed his pride. . .which obviously has been seriously damaged by his lower then any other president before approval rating! He had to make sure that at least a few people were still behind him!

So sad!

Werbung:
You said..By the way. . ."working" in an open setting, like a restaurant, with people taking snap shots, and anyone able to overhear what is said. . .when "working" with a foreign diplomate on highly sensitive issues is not very smart either! You mean like being overheard telling the Russian Ambassador he would be able to do more after the election.. You mean that kinds not smart?
At least you admitted he was working..

No, dear. . .he was playing at "working!" And he had so little time to "work" that he had to do it while eating in an open, public area! By the way. . .At least President Obama never made a deal with Putin. . .and he demonstrated during his presidency that he was NOT ass kissing the Russian dictator. . .unlike Trump!

You know what, Grumpy. . .I though you were sincere when talking about your faith. But I believe that anyone who can be so very one sided, refusing to see the smallest flaw in this clown in the White House, and finding nothing better but to attack a President that has done NOTHING wrong for 8 years, but to bring this country back from the brink of disaster, cannot be a serious thinker, and can only by a hypocrite.

I consider your faith to be as fake as your assessment and the pitiful defence you offer for the evil 45 has already began and those many more evils he is ready to pursue.

Back