Trump's speech to the UN

yeah me too, however, I worry about the people that wrote the speech... who sent him out in front of a world audience with such a parochial narrow minded speech? I mean, to stand up in front of the UN general assembly and think that he is just addressing his usual hidebound provincial US supporters is just bizzar? Anyway he's your president.
Sounds to me like the sort of speech he'd give on his own. I wonder just who did write it?

Werbung:
Under the UN Charter Article 39 authorises the Security Council to impose sanctions through UN resolutions, these are reinforced under article 41 giving broad powers to impose these sanctions binding on all members.
Still not laws and no sanctions unless the sovereign nations approve them.

Still not laws and no sanctions unless the sovereign nations approve them.
When a state joins the UN it agrees to the rules.
The SC introduce resolutions - the language of the resolutions determines action or outcome.
If the SC introduces a resolution "banning member states" from doing something then they are banned from doing it... ergo "approved" because thats the rules of their of membership to the UN.

When a state joins the UN it agrees to the rules.
The SC introduce resolutions - the language of the resolutions determines action or outcome.
If the SC introduces a resolution "banning member states" from doing something then they are banned from doing it... ergo "approved" because thats the rules of their of membership to the UN.
And ?

Werbung:
Back