Trumps Thanksgiving message

pjmret

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL, including the Racist & Incompetent Attorney General of New York State, Letitia “Peekaboo” James, who has let Murder & Violent Crime FLOURISH, & Businesses FLEE; the Radical Left Trump Hating Judge, a “Psycho,” Arthur Engoron, who Criminally Defrauded the State of New York, & ME, by purposely Valuing my Assets at a “tiny” Fraction of what they are really worth in order to convict me of Fraud before even a Trial, or seeing any PROOF, & used his Politically Biased & Corrupt Campaign Finance Violator, Chief Clerk Alison Greenfield, to sit by his side on the “Bench” & tell him what to do; & Crooked Joe Biden, who has WEAPONIZED his Department of Injustice against his Political Opponent, & allowed our Country to go to HELL; & all of the other Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Fascists, Marxists, Democrats, & RINOS, who are seriously looking to DESTROY OUR COUNTRY,”

How can any reasonable American think this is how a potential potus should act?

Werbung:
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL, including the Racist & Incompetent Attorney General of New York State, Letitia “Peekaboo” James, who has let Murder & Violent Crime FLOURISH, & Businesses FLEE; the Radical Left Trump Hating Judge, a “Psycho,” Arthur Engoron, who Criminally Defrauded the State of New York, & ME, by purposely Valuing my Assets at a “tiny” Fraction of what they are really worth in order to convict me of Fraud before even a Trial, or seeing any PROOF, & used his Politically Biased & Corrupt Campaign Finance Violator, Chief Clerk Alison Greenfield, to sit by his side on the “Bench” & tell him what to do; & Crooked Joe Biden, who has WEAPONIZED his Department of Injustice against his Political Opponent, & allowed our Country to go to HELL; & all of the other Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Fascists, Marxists, Democrats, & RINOS, who are seriously looking to DESTROY OUR COUNTRY,”

Here's the link to prove it.

The idiot is getting worse.
Why is he been given so much leniency when we would already be in jail.

When that judge finally makes the decision, he will not forget those remarks.
Imagine the vitriol in Georgia where prison looks likely. He'll explode, hopefully.

Here's the link to prove it.

The idiot is getting worse.
Why is he been given so much leniency when we would already be in jail.

When that judge finally makes the decision, he will not forget those remarks.
Imagine the vitriol in Georgia where prison looks likely. He'll explode, hopefully.
Liz Cheney isn't happy either but she is right. He's a nutter.

Trump calls it as it is and that is why leftists hate him.

Cheney does not represent wholesome American values. That is why she lost her reelection bid so badly.

View attachment 9108
No. She lost it because she shit in Trump and they didn't re nominate her. Her value are strictly in line with USA values. She's protecting democracy over fascism like you want.
You've been pinged again today for lying.

Check your facts.

We can debate te if that truly how it is but on Thanksgiving his message is hateful and immature, not an appropriate one from a hopeful national leader. It was obnoxious and self centered and immature, I guess that's what right wingers love, sadly

Werbung:
He might we'll see it that way but up until now he's hasn't proven it exists.
Liberals hate him because he's an idiot.

Not one person with intelligence outside the Maga cult agrees with him.

Back