Turnbull snubbed again by Trump.

Aus22

Trump delay the meeting with Australia Prime Minister Turnbull by three hours to celebrate his win over Obama care. The meeting lasted only a half hour. Another Stub . What has Australia got to do to get attention. from Trump.?

Werbung:
Trump delay the meeting with Australia Prime Minister Turnbull by three hours to celebrate his win over Obama care. The meeting lasted only a half hour. Another Stub . What has Australia got to do to get attention. from Trump.?
You got a meeting, more importantly would be meetings with lower level people where all the work happens.
This is a good.

Trump has no manners and no sensitivity. He is a big, arrogant bully who respect no one but those who praise him!

I actually hate that guy more every day. Never felt that way in all my life! He disgust me, and reminding myself that he is mentally ill doesn't seem to help!

Trump has no manners and no sensitivity. He is a big, arrogant bully who respect no one but those who praise him!

I actually hate that guy more every day. Never felt that way in all my life! He disgust me, and reminding myself that he is mentally ill doesn't seem to help!
You felt exactly the same with Bush.
And you will feel t h e exact same way with anyone to the right of Mao.

The sage of Main street , you are right I should had said snub. It was a spelling mistake, I like your suggestion the Scotsman that we should get nuclear weapons. It work for North Korea and we have plenty of uranium .But our greater and powerful friends would not allow it.
It is true dogtowner we did have good meeting with lower level people. Trump did apologise for the phone call this time. Next time he might apologise for keeping Turnbull waiting. We live in hope.

The sage of Main street , you are right I should had said snub. It was a spelling mistake, I like your suggestion the Scotsman that we should get nuclear weapons. It work for North Korea and we have plenty of uranium .But our greater and powerful friends would not allow it.
It is true dogtowner we did have good meeting with lower level people. Trump did apologise for the phone call this time. Next time he might apologise for keeping Turnbull waiting. We live in hope.
Well Aussie timing can't be helped. He got an invite nearly in the 1st hundred days, that's pretty good.

Nope, I didn't. I thought Bush was not very smart, and was being led by Cheney. But I never thought he was evil and mentally ill.

Trump has NO redeeming quality, and I have fought for months now that horrible feeling of hatred that was growing in me for that horrible creature. I hope Trump's dementia soon takes him to the darkest place that already exist in his own sick brain.

Snub is making him enter by the door leading to the trash can as BO infamously did. Nobody likes a spelling nazi sage.... cut him some slack, he has to live his life upside down in that hemisphere.
AUSTRALIAN: Crocodile Dundee
LOSTRALIAN: Crock of Dung Tea

I'd rather be called a "grammar nazi" than not see grammar. I've met some great Australians in real life, but I don't have any respect for the few I've seen on the message boards.

If We Go Totally AltEnerg, Expect Plague After Plague

The snowflakes are trying to push Trumpophobia so you'll meet them at least a tiny part of the way. I don't compromise at all with their ilk. In fact, they make me question even the basic ideas they go to extremes from. For example, up to some level "pollution" is actually antiseptic. Yet their trapped opponents are afraid some accusation like that is going too far.

Nope, I didn't. I thought Bush was not very smart, and was being led by Cheney. But I never thought he was evil and mentally ill.
Doubleblind Deciders

Again, I question your basics. By implying that Cheney is an "evil genius," your imaginary opposites are supposed to say that he's a genius, but not evil. But in reality he's a dumb jock who flunked out of two colleges and only graduated from a third because his wife did all his homework for him.

And how could Dubya not be evil? As a young lord, he let unprivileged Americans die taking the place of his fortunate-son clique in Vietnam and smirked about it. It doesn't matter if it was all legal; the "Rule of Law" is the law of the rulers and needs to be spat on. What the HeirGuardsman did was capital treason of the highest order, not to mention what he later did to the working-class GIs by blindly sending them to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Werbung:
Doubleblind Deciders

Again, I question your basics. By implying that Cheney is an "evil genius," your imaginary opposites are supposed to say that he's a genius, but not evil. But in reality he's a dumb jock who flunked out of two colleges and only graduated from a third because his wife did all his homework for him.

And how could Dubya not be evil? As a young lord, he let unprivileged Americans die taking the place of his fortunate-son clique in Vietnam and smirked about it. It doesn't matter if it was all legal; the "Rule of Law" is the law of the rulers and needs to be spat on. What the HeirGuardsman did was capital treason of the highest order, not to mention what he later did to the working-class GIs by blindly sending them to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Did I say Cheney was a genius? He was/is just a manipulative, greedy, power hungry politician.

Bush is just dumb and. He wasn't courageous or very patriotic, not even very "Christian," but he did nothing more than what Trump did. . .take advantage of his father's fortune to avoid going to war, but more than willing to send other children to war! Cheney was behind the horrible decision to go to war, Bush just followed his advice and didn't mind lying to us to get us into that illegal war.

And still, I would take Bush, and even Cheney before the sick bastard that is now in the White House (or should I say, Mar-a Lago?) and his crowd of greedy, arrogant unethical offsprings!

Back