Turnbull snubbed again by Trump.

Did I say Cheney was a genius?

Bush is just dumb and. He wasn't courageous or very patriotic, not even very "Christian," but he did nothing more than what Trump did. . .take advantage of his father's fortune to avoid going to war, but more than willing to send other children to war! Cheney was behind the horrible decision to go to war, Bush just followed his advice and didn't mind lying to us to get us into that illegal war.

Cowboy Georgie and the Oil Rustlers

The Chickenhawks were pro-war sons of pro-war politicians or kingmakers. Having gone to school with those hypocrites, Trump had inside information and realized that the Vietnam War was a scam and a racket. He wanted to have nothing to do with that deal.

Again you imply that Cheney was smarter than Bush and that Bush thought so, too. He wasn't and Bush didn't.

Werbung:
Cowboy Georgie and the Oil Rustlers

The Chickenhawks were pro-war sons of pro-war politicians or kingmakers. Having gone to school with those hypocrites, Trump had inside information and realized that the Vietnam War was a scam and a racket. He wanted to have nothing to do with that deal.

Again you imply that Cheney was smarter than Bush and that Bush thought so, too. He wasn't and Bush didn't.

It is so nice to communicate with a person with your kind of inside knowledge about our past and present Presidents! How wonderful it must be to know them so well and so intimately that you can be so sure of their intellectual abilities!

In the mean time. . .I hear your opinion. . .and I will keep mine! ;)

The Sage of Main Street. I do not know what happen in the USA but in Australia we were divided on Vietnam, The Government supported the war but the opposition campaign against it. I was on the side of the Opposition.

It is so nice to communicate with a person with your kind of inside knowledge about our past and present Presidents! How wonderful it must be to know them so well and so intimately that you can be so sure of their intellectual abilities!

;)

Like Osama, Daddy Bush Only Went to War Because He Was a Bored Richkid Looking for a Thrill

The Left should love Cheney because he spawned a dyke princess, Blessed Virgin Mary of the Turkey Baster Immaculate Conception. Also, he got his first taste of upper-class life by being a boytoy of his town's jockstrap-sniffing sole millionaire. another plus for the fairyphile crowd. That plutocratic pedophile got Big Dick into Harvard, where he flunked out because, like Michael Reagan, he couldn't stand being a boytoy anymore. He went to the other extreme by being totally dominated by his wife, which is another Femininny goal.

The Sage of Main Street. I do not know what happen in the USA but in Australia we were divided on Vietnam, The Government supported the war but the opposition campaign against it. I was on the side of the Opposition.
Media Presentations Are Like Millionaires Showing Us Pictures of Their Kids

There was no honest opposition in the US. The protesters were the brats of the rich who wanted to put working-class soldiers in their place. Like we volunteers were, they were brought up on movies glorifying war but all they saw in them was working-class soldiers achieving something they could be proud of.

Here's what the hippie snobs were really thinking: "Daddy, you always told us that your workers were stupid, lazy, and greedy. Well, we got another way to insult them: their sons are babykillers. Will you love us now, Daddy, and pay more attention to us than you do to making money all the time? Please, Daddy. Please!"

The Sage of Main Street. Opposition in Australia to the Vietnam war was widespread led by the Deputy Leader of the Labor Party Jim Cairn. 100,000 people marched in the streets. We all pay a price as the government and media supported the war.

Werbung:
Getting out of tunnel in Vietnam

Attachments

• Getting out of Vietnam tunnel.JPG
    Getting out of Vietnam tunnel.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 2
Back