1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Twelve Reasons to Reject Obama

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by khothla, Oct 30, 2008.

1. khothla

khothla New Member

Barack Obama may be a nice fella'..but his policies to please his funding-father$ are a one sided empty barrel of horse crap.

Link & Source to Article

2. Unite Our Nation

Unite Our Nation New Member

Good article. If people would actually take the time to read and get information on this guy they'd never vote for him. Unfortuantely people tend to believe what they are spoonfed and they have been stuffed with lies by mass media.

I laughed when you called it "horse crap" because my name for michelle obama is Horse face - Donkey ass! LOL

3. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

I suppose if you live in Syria or whatever that might make some sense. Otherwise the facts, at best, seem to be spun in some odd direction.

4. Greco

Greco New Member

It's amusing that Republicans are still trying to win with lies. McCain is tanking in all the polls, yet dimwits seem to think more lies will reverse the trend. They seem to be just a one-trick pony. Keep it up. More of what hasn't worked in the past, isn't working now is just the strategy to employ for the next five days.

5. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

Did you notice that that article was not written by a republican? You can tell these things just by reading them. I doubt it was posted by one either.

6. laughinatreps

laughinatreps New Member

roflmao!!!! yeah it was written by some middle easter site that supports Nader, wow!!! nice source, quite reliable and objective.......pure genius......lololol

Greco hit it on the head, amusing