Two Face Bernie

CRandy

Bernie Sanders is two faced. A few weeks ago he said that Hillary Clinton is unfit and now he's asking us to vote for her. Two faced people can't be trusted.photo.jpg

Werbung:
Bernie Sanders is two faced. A few weeks ago he said that Hillary Clinton is unfit and now he's asking us to vote for her. Two faced people can't be trusted.View attachment 805
Let's be just a bit more precise. He did say she is unqualified, but he also said he would do everything he can to make sure Trump doesn't win because he says Trump is even less qualified and even more dangerous. So tell me how he can keep his word to make sure Trump doesn't win if he doesn't work for Hillary's election? How else is Trump going to be defeated?

Please that happens every year after the primaries, he got a lot of what he wanted into the DNC Platform. and I notice you don't have an actual quote or anything..is that because you just made it up or know that in context you would look stupid

Where have you been that you haven't heard the things he said against Hillary throughout the election? Now, he throws his support behind her like he never said those things. Thinking people will take issue with that.

It is common; I'll give you that, but people are sick to death of "business as usual" in politics. Finally, some of the people are waking up.

To be fair, I don't like it when the other side does it either. It's an insult to people's intelligence to expect them to swallow this BS. Too bad some party hacks still go along.

Let's be just a bit more precise. He did say she is unqualified, but he also said he would do everything he can to make sure Trump doesn't win because he says Trump is even less qualified and even more dangerous. So tell me how he can keep his word to make sure Trump doesn't win if he doesn't work for Hillary's election? How else is Trump going to be defeated?

I agree. He might of thought and said things to try and discredit Clinton in the Democratic race, but now that he is out of it, he has to make sure a Republican isn't going to take the office. Especially when it's a narcissistic, sexist and racist person like Trump.

He has no clue to foreign policy and domestic affairs. All he talks about is a wall that is too expensive to build and maintenance of the wall will be even more expensive. The first indication that he is a nut case is when he said that to deal with ISIS we the USA should take out their families. Which if the greatest war crime in any country.

Where have you been that you haven't heard the things he said against Hillary throughout the election? Now, he throws his support behind her like he never said those things. Thinking people will take issue with that.

It is common; I'll give you that, but people are sick to death of "business as usual" in politics. Finally, some of the people are waking up.

To be fair, I don't like it when the other side does it either. It's an insult to people's intelligence to expect them to swallow this BS. Too bad some party hacks still go along.

I don't like her , but also I am not so stupid as to take everything said in a campaign against someone at face value

T h e c Sanders folk are upset and not ready to sit down and shut up. Looking like he might have to stay on the offensive or just render himself a had joke.

Bernie Sanders is two faced. A few weeks ago he said that Hillary Clinton is unfit and now he's asking us to vote for her. Two faced people can't be trusted.
Politicians viciously denigrate each other in the primaries all the time; then make up when a winner is chosen. Bernie is no different. The pro-Sanders kids are having temper tantrums.

This is politics though, look at how many Republican candidates dissed Trump and then endorsed him. That was far worse than Sanders who has been asked to unite the Democrats.

There is a difference between back tracking and looking at the bigger picture. If the Democrats want to ensure Trump doesn't enter the White House then they need to unite, and I am sure Sanders would prefer Clinton to Trump in the White House. He's not two faced, he's trying to ensure Trump doesn't win.

It gets old. It's too much like a game. I guess some people are tired of the game. They want something real (good luck with that). You can't blame people for being disgusted though, especially after the DNC email thing. Why should they make nice?

This is politics though, look at how many Republican candidates dissed Trump and then endorsed him. That was far worse than Sanders who has been asked to unite the Democrats.

There is a difference between back tracking and looking at the bigger picture. If the Democrats want to ensure Trump doesn't enter the White House then they need to unite, and I am sure Sanders would prefer Clinton to Trump in the White House. He's not two faced, he's trying to ensure Trump doesn't win.

It's more of the same, if you ask me. We've seen it on both sides, and it's just as bad when either side does it.

Remember when all the R's hated McCain, but then suddenly he was the golden boy? I was so disgusted by how the party hacks tore apart anyone who called BS on that. I used to visit another political board, and they ran off a lot of members over that one. People who dared question, were attacked mercilessly. It's crap.

We need another party. We need more choices.

Werbung:
@Zynni yes, people would love to have another party, but it takes time to build up and then gain power. It will take decades to do and Teddy Roosevelt tried to do it with his popularity and failed (but it was a good try).

I think you have to look at the here and now rather than wait for another party to form and get stronger, enough to compete with the Republicans and Democrats.

Back