Typical Conservative Hypocrisy

samsara15

Friday, speaking at an ultra-conservative conference, Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty attacked the Recovery Act and said "we can't spend more than we have" -- even though he couldn't balance his state budget without dipping into Recovery Act funds.

It's just another hypocritical attack from a party that is more interested in partisan gridlock than putting Americans back to work.

Werbung:
Friday, speaking at an ultra-conservative conference, Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty attacked the Recovery Act and said "we can't spend more than we have" -- even though he couldn't balance his state budget without dipping into Recovery Act funds.

It's just another hypocritical attack from a party that is more interested in partisan gridlock than putting Americans back to work.

I wasn't aware that Tim Pawlenty was the dictator of the state of Minnesota... or that Minesota even had a dictator! I thought every state had their own legislature in charge of all spending.

As for the gridlock, Dems had a filibuster proof majority and could have pushed through any legislation they wanted. The problem wasn't Republicans causing gridlock, it was fellow Democrats.

I wasn't aware that Tim Pawlenty was the dictator of the state of Minnesota... or that Minesota even had a dictator! I thought every state had their own legislature in charge of all spending.

As for the gridlock, Dems had a filibuster proof majority and could have pushed through any legislation they wanted. The problem wasn't Republicans causing gridlock, it was fellow Democrats.

Gen you are using logic to defeat their argument.

Problem is logic is not something libs understand.

You might as well be speaking French.

In Minnesota?

Werbung:
In Minnesota?

Both houses of the MN state legislature are controlled by Dems.

Both Federal Senators are Dems - including dipsh*t Al Franken

Of the 8 Federal House members, 5 are Dems.

And, Tim P. is a progressive Republican.

Why would you criticize MN, when they are just like you?

Back