U.S.A. Mexico Border

What happens if the Court rejects this request? What rationale, other than a public spotlight, would the Court reasonably have to alter their order at this point?
"Public spotlight" should not be the primary way to look at this issue. The rational that the government should adopt I would hope would be human empathy for these hapless people. But no, AG Jeff Sessions has a surprisingly amoral stance.

Werbung:
"Public spotlight" should not be the primary way to look at this issue. The rational that the government should adopt I would hope would be human empathy for these hapless people. But no, AG Jeff Sessions has a surprisingly amoral stance.

I'm not sure "human empathy" is a legal argument that the Court could cite to rescind the Flores Settlement though...What has fundamentally changed about their prior legal reasoning that would make the shift to detain children (albeit with their families) for a much longer period than just the 20 days they were allowed to do so previously now suddenly acceptable?

This is the problem of governing via Executive Order. The President doesn't have the authority to just disregard the Flores Settlement, which is all his order really does - and then makes the ask of the Court to just let it be. What happens if the Court says that is not acceptable?

Congress really needs to do something here - not just defer to Courts and the Executive Branch. The whole thing is a complete shit show.

I guess I would say I hope the Court is willing to adjust their order here - but I question what the path forward is if they say no?

I really don't understand the current dynamics of the government now. It seems that the current procedure is to scatter-shoot executive orders and let the courts work it out. Yes, congress stands by paralyzed.

It seems that at least Ryan, as a lame duck, has more liberty to set a direction. He once was totally opposed to Trump, but now he should be free of that. So it seems that he still feels shackled to Trump's whims. For what reason?

Mr.Trump loves the British he knows they are great friends,as the Americans are great chums to the British.Trump is keeping his word unlike his predecessors.He's doing something about illegal immigrants ,not just talking about it,like Ms.Clinton did.

Mr.Trump loves the British he knows they are great friends,as the Americans are great chums to the British.Trump is keeping his word unlike his predecessors.He's doing something about illegal immigrants ,not just talking about it,like Ms.Clinton did.

As long as he doesn't send you buggers 'home', that's all!

Yeah you are on Hillary's pills,starting to lose the plot now buddy.

Pissed again? What on earth are you talking about, kid? We were discussing the unpopular decision to give power to 'President' Trump, despite the people's vote. You bloody immigrants are a stupefied lot, aren't you? We should never have sent you there, whatever your crimes!

The thing is Mr.Trump is doing something to stop illegal immigration.The people before him just talked.I am not being a junkie racist when I ask what are the Mexican authorities doing,nor am I being disingenuous.

The thing is Mr.Trump is doing something to stop illegal immigration.The people before him just talked.I am not being a junkie racist when I ask what are the Mexican authorities doing,nor am I being disingenuous.

Why should they do anything, ever, for the drug-addicts to the North? Though, in fact, they've sealed their southern border pretty tight, and a fat lot of thanks they've ever got from it.

Werbung:
There's a lot of argument lately concerning illegal immigration into America by Mexicans.Particularly the separation of children from their parents.Something I have noticed is,that nobody seems to question or criticise the Mexican government or authorities in all this.What are the Mexican government doing to help their poor desperate people?What are the rich,influential and powerful of Mexico doing for their misfortunate people?I wonder is their any communication between the Mexican and American governments surely they can find solutions and help one another.
Actually, more Mexicans are leaving the USA than are coming here. It's the people of Central America who are coming to Mexico, and many continuing on to the US that is creating an influx of desperate people at the border.

Back