U.S. Embassy In London Warns Americans To “Keep A Low Profile”

Actually, I was a Republican before the party was Trumpifized.

Found a picture of all those Muslims protesting Trump. No one had to add any speech balloons to it.

Dh7H_RQXkAAibiK.jpg:large
There is a special place in the ward for those who were once conservative and became liberal later in life .....

See Lock Down #14.

It's just pass the Med Station.

Werbung:
Yes, she did.
If that makes you feel better about having elected the fraud, fine.
LMAO ....

You think Donald Trump is a fraud?

Then why all the under medicated fits about his policies?

If he's a fraud that should be irrelevant, right?

But, the POTUS is not a fraud and his policies are making America stronger ...

And, a strong America is REALLY what you object to isn't it?

You Marxist are ALL the same.

We know who you are ....

We fought your ideology in the early 1940's and defeated you and we will defeat you AGAIN !!!!!

Keep bleating baby ...

I'm sure someone is listening and it matters somewhere ....

But, probably not in the US.

There is a special place in the ward for those who were once conservative and became liberal later in life .....

See Lock Down #14.

It's just pass the Med Station.
I didn't say I was conservative and became a liberal.

Republican doesn't mean conservative, particularly in the age of Trump.

Critics slam 'embarrassing' Mayor Sadiq Khan for feuding with Trump while London faces rising crime, knife deaths

But crime in London persists on epidemic proportions as murder rate soared by 44 percent, with 157 homicides committed compared to 109 the previous year, according to official statistics from the Metropolitan Police.

"It’s easier now to get a knife or a deadly weapon than it’s to get Starbucks. You can get a knife anywhere here at the moment."

- Businessman and the Apprentice winner Mark Wright

Gotta love that Londonistan.

Allahu Snackbar !!!!

Critics slam 'embarrassing' Mayor Sadiq Khan for feuding with Trump while London faces rising crime, knife deaths

But crime in London persists on epidemic proportions as murder rate soared by 44 percent, with 157 homicides committed compared to 109 the previous year, according to official statistics from the Metropolitan Police.

"It’s easier now to get a knife or a deadly weapon than it’s to get Starbucks. You can get a knife anywhere here at the moment."

- Businessman and the Apprentice winner Mark Wright

Gotta love that Londonistan.

Allahu Snackbar !!!!
and that proves that the people demonstrating against Trump were all Muslims? Well, anyway, on to Scotland where he will be greeted with open arms....what? Circulated a petition to keep him out of the UK? The lily white Scots did?

Well, what do you know.

and that proves that the people demonstrating against Trump were all Muslims? Well, anyway, on to Scotland where he will be greeted with open arms....what? Circulated a petition to keep him out of the UK? The lily white Scots did?

Well, what do you know.
LOL ....

Can't help those racist attitudes slipping out from time to time can you?

You racist leftist are ALL the same.

Keep this bit of information in mind.

President Trump understands that the immigration crisis is the most important thing in Europe at the moment, not a bunch of psycho leftist parroting fake BS about Trump's visit, muslim or not.

And, Trump's stand on this immigration policies are much more popular than what you are parroting in the fake news MSM.

LOL ....

Can't help those racist attitudes slipping out from time to time can you?

You racist leftist are ALL the same.

Keep this bit of information in mind.

President Trump understands that the immigration crisis is the most important thing in Europe at the moment, not a bunch of psycho leftist parroting fake BS about Trump's visit, muslim or not.

And, Trump's stand on this immigration policies are much more popular than what you are parroting in the fake news MSM.
You're the one who brought up the Muslims.

Do you think the quarter million Londoners who demonstrated against Trump were Muslims?

That's a yes or no question.

You're the one who brought up the Muslims.

Do you think the quarter million Londoners who demonstrated against Trump were Muslims?

That's a yes or no question.
I couldn't tell you how many people were there at the hate rally against Trump.

I am extremely cautious about what I see in the media.

But, I can tell you .... a large part of this hate rally is over Trump's position on muslims.

I couldn't tell you how many people were there at the hate rally against Trump.

I am extremely cautious about what I see in the media.

But, I can tell you .... a large part of this hate rally is over Trump's position on muslims.

Yes, you can tell us that. You can tell us that the moon is made of green cheese, or practically anything else.

Which if these signs do you think are about his position on Muslims?

example:

5b48d92b1900002900c65a3a.jpeg

Yes, you can tell us that. You can tell us that the moon is made of green cheese, or practically anything else.

Which if these signs do you think are about his position on Muslims?

example:

5b48d92b1900002900c65a3a.jpeg
If you can discern some kind of real world meaning in that sign, then more power to ya.

Personally, I don't live in the Alt Left Universe.

If you can discern some kind of real world meaning in that sign, then more power to ya.

Personally, I don't live in the Alt Left Universe.
You don't seem to live in the real world. There is no such thing as the "Alt Left Universe." The term Alt Left was a reaction to Democrats using the term "Alt Right," which actually does have a meaning.

As for that sign in the example, it clearly means the same thing that the Trump balloon means: The Brits think Trump is immature.

You don't seem to live in the real world. There is no such thing as the "Alt Left Universe." The term Alt Left was a reaction to Democrats using the term "Alt Right," which actually does have a meaning.

The Alt Left Universe is reserved for people like you who, not only believe the fake news from the MSM but, parrot it daily as if it were gospel without the capablitlity of seeing through the propaganda.

i.e. Russia, Russia, Russia .....

As for that sign in the example, it clearly means the same thing that the Trump balloon means: The Brits think Trump is immature.
Which has absolutely no political significants whatsoever.

These sheeple participating in the hate rally cannot even tell you why they are there in the real world.

All they can do is parrot some Alt Left Universe nonsense.

He's a baby.

He's immature.

He has small hands.

He has funny hair.

He's a racist.

Parrot, parrot, parrot ......

None of which has any real world significants.

THIS ..... is the Alt Left Universe ..... NOT reality.

Werbung:
The Alt Left Universe is reserved for people like you who, not only believe the fake news from the MSM but, parrot it daily as if it were gospel without the capablitlity of seeing through the propaganda.

i.e. Russia, Russia, Russia .....

Which has absolutely no political significants whatsoever.

These sheeple participating in the hate rally cannot even tell you why they are there in the real world.

All they can do is parrot some Alt Left Universe nonsense.

He's a baby.

He's immature.

He has small hands.

He has funny hair.

He's a racist.

Parrot, parrot, parrot ......

None of which has any real world significants.

THIS ..... is the Alt Left Universe ..... NOT reality.
Oh, I'm quite sure that, in your parallel universe, truth comes from Infowars, not from the dreaded MSM.

How about this one: How does it fit with your descriptions:

5b48d92a1900002b00c65a35.jpeg

Back