1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

U.S. expects big drop in oil imports

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Andy, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

Despite the recent drop in crude prices, the rising cost of a barrel of oil will boost the use of renewable energy and help slow greenhouse gas emissions.

What this should show to everyone, is how one-sided the news media is. Oil just dropped to less than $40 a barrel, and here they are spouting off doom and gloom, and $130/barrel oil. It even has a video titled "Stuck paying more for Oil". Heck my last months gasoline bill was $27.86 for my big ol Buick V8. I'm sooooo stuck. Oh the horrors. Whatever shall I do...

Well for starters, I'll read the mass media news even less. The only way they know for sure we'll be paying $130 a barrel is by printing money and causing massive inflation like in Zimbabwe. Which they are doing....

2. rushhannity

rushhannity Well-Known Member

The media in general are very far to the left. The liberals are always Doom and Gloom.
    Don`t ever believe it. I do believe that we need to start drilling here in the USA as soon as possible. But look what we elected. It might be a while. So goes the world,
    hang in there.