1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

U.S. expects big drop in oil imports

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Andy, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

Despite the recent drop in crude prices, the rising cost of a barrel of oil will boost the use of renewable energy and help slow greenhouse gas emissions.

What this should show to everyone, is how one-sided the news media is. Oil just dropped to less than $40 a barrel, and here they are spouting off doom and gloom, and $130/barrel oil. It even has a video titled "Stuck paying more for Oil". Heck my last months gasoline bill was $27.86 for my big ol Buick V8. I'm sooooo stuck. Oh the horrors. Whatever shall I do...

Well for starters, I'll read the mass media news even less. The only way they know for sure we'll be paying $130 a barrel is by printing money and causing massive inflation like in Zimbabwe. Which they are doing....

2. rushhannity

rushhannity New Member

The media in general are very far to the left. The liberals are always Doom and Gloom.
    Don`t ever believe it. I do believe that we need to start drilling here in the USA as soon as possible. But look what we elected. It might be a while. So goes the world,
    hang in there.