Uh oh.. get ready to panic over global cooling

Just like what they've done to the Calif. farmers. They've cut off their water supply to save some dumb bait fish you could grow in fish farm and then don't say a word about all the thousands of endangered birds being chewed up by the wind farms.

Another topic you know nothing about. The water problem in Northern California, as well as Southern Oregon in the Tule Basin, has to do with a fight over water rights between the farmer, and the Native Americans. The NA's sued for the water so that they could feed the wetlands, and they won in Court based on treaties dating back a hundred years. In fact, they are also removing a couple of small hydro power dams along the river.

And the fish being affected is not a "bait fish" as you ignorantly claim. It is the Coho Salmon.

Would be nice if you knew what the hell you are talking about, and yet the mindless teabagger will agree with you out of habit.

http://www.oregonlive.com/environment/index.ssf/2013/03/oregon_gives_tribes_top_claims.html

Of course, you may be talking about Southern California where you still no nothing about the topic:

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jul/08/opinion/la-ed-delta-california-water-project-20120708

Last edited:
Werbung:
Poachers kill more wildlife then all of solar, or wind.

Your right, there probably are more poachers in Africa than wind turbines.

According to research published in the Wildlife Society Bulletin, wind farms are responsible for killing about 573,000 birds every year in the United States. Many of the birds killed are raptors like eagles, hawks, falcons and other large birds.

To further complicate matters, critics are charging the Obama administration with giving wind farms a pass when they kill a federally protected species like the bald eagle, while other companies must pay fines in the millions for the same killings.
The California condor is a case in point: The New York Times reported that Terra-Gen Power will face no fines if they kill a condor on its wind farm, a move that has outraged wildlife advocates.
"Allowing the legal killing of one of the most imperiled birds in the United States threatens endangered species conservation efforts across the country," the American Bird Conservancy said in a statement.

This particularly infuriates me. California has spent millions and years trying to save the condors. :mad:

And if you've ever driven through these farms, they are ugly, half of them are broken or not working and only do work when the wind is blowing. :mad:

Another topic you know nothing about. The water problem in Northern California, as well as Southern Oregon in the Tule Basin, has to do with a fight over water rights between the farmer, and the Native Americans.

Your really quite rude and nasty. I'm talking about what used to be called the "bread basket of the world", in the San Joaquin valley. But it's more important for the wackos to ruin the state's economy, let farms dry up and towns turn into ghost towns to protect a stupid two inch fish that has zero commercial value.

liberal-logic-liberal-hypocrisy-politics-1334703467.jpg
goreGreenWithEntropy.jpg

New study says threat of man-made global warming greatly exaggerated

A peer-reviewed climate change study released Wednesday by the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change finds the threat of man-made global warming to be not only greatly exaggerated but so small as to be “embedded within the background variability of the natural climate system” and not dangerous.

Your right, there probably are more poachers in Africa than wind turbines.

Here in Oregon 23% of the wildlife killed are killed by poachers, 11% by legal hunters, and 2% killed by predators. The rest die due to road kills, or natural causes. Just in this month two bull elk were found dead outside of Bend killed, and left to rot with no meat taken. A buck deer was shot with an arrow in town, and left to die.

This particularly infuriates me. California has spent millions and years trying to save the condors.

And now Oregon, and Idaho, are spending millions retrofitting hydropower dams, and removing dams, trying to save the salmon driven to extinction in some areas by those same dams.

And if you've ever driven through these farms, they are ugly, half of them are broken or not working and only do work when the wind is blowing.

Used to drive truck for a living. Saw the wind farms outside of Oakland, Bakersfield, in Iowa, Montana, etc. Never found them to be that "ugly", however, I am not a great supporter of wind power. I would prefer seeing more natural gas, solar, biomass, and in some areas geothermal. Then too, they are not the only alternatives. Thorium could replace uranium in nuclear generation, and would be safer. More wood for construction, and furniture, could eliminate the need for higher energy driven steel.

Your really quite rude and nasty. I'm talking about what used to be called the "bread basket of the world", in the San Joaquin valley. But it's more important for the wackos to ruin the state's economy, let farms dry up and towns turn into ghost towns to protect a stupid two inch fish that has zero commercial value.

Actually, pointing out your ignorance, and that of the teabagger, is neither rude, nor nasty. It is part of reality.

I remember the San Joaquin Valley story from several years back, and you are talking of the Delta Smelt. In this case I happen to agree with you. It was like the protection of the Snail Darter depriving San Antonio of water. It really makes no sense.

Actually, pointing out your ignorance, and that of the teabagger, is neither rude, nor nasty. It is part of reality.

So you don't think the term teabagger is nasty? Do you even know what it means?

And as far as the Tea Party goes (I am not a member) what, in your opinion, do they believe in?

Get Ready for a very cold winter

Farmer's Almanac Predicts Bitterly Cold Winter

The 2014 edition of the Farmer's Almanac, a U.S. publication based in the northeastern state of Maine, says the upcoming winter in most of the United States is going to be a bitterly cold one.

The 197-year-old publication predicts a colder than usual winter for the eastern two thirds of the country and heavy snowfall in the Midwest, Great Lakes, and New England.

The almanac was first published in 1818 and its secret formula for weather predictions based on "planetary positions, sunspots and lunar cycles," remains largely unchanged.

Scientists are not impressed with the formula, however, the almanac says its readers use the forecasts to plan weddings and plant gardens because it says its predictions are correct about 80 percent of the time.

For 2014, the Farmer's Almanac predicts a big snow storm on the East Coast, very likely to coincide with the Super Bowl to be played outdoors at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey's Meadowlands.

In 2013, the almanac was off by only a couple of days on a February blizzard that paralyzed the Northeast with three feet of snow in some places and a snowstorm the day before Spring's arrival that buried parts of New England.
http://www.voanews.com/content/farmers-almanac-predicts-bitterly-cold-winter/1736812.html

And as far as the Tea Party goes (I am not a member) what, in your opinion, do they believe in?
People who use the term "teabagger" are the same as those who used the "N" word to describe the men and women who participated in the Civil Rights Movement.

Of course, these crude, nasty, hateful individuals who use these terms will not see the relevance in the similarity of the two .... just as those using the "N" word during the Civil Rights era did not see the reality of what their actions represented then.

Nor, can they tell you what the TEA Party stands for today, without unleashing a flurry of racist insults and attacks. In order for someone to understand what the TEA Party stands for, they would first have to be able to form a cohesive independent thought of their own instead of exhibiting the typical brain dead liberal thought pattern of parroting whatever the Dem's false talking points of the day are.

Now, hang with me just a little longer here .... I believe one of the greatest example of this exist within this thread, aside from all the nasty hateful remarks made by these individuals.

The UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the ultimate watchdog whose massive, six-yearly ‘assessments’ are accepted by environmentalists, politicians and experts as the gospel of climate science.

They are cited worldwide to justify swingeing fossil fuel taxes and subsidies for ‘renewable’ energy.

In the article I posted on the previous page the IPCC is admitting that the computers "got it wrong" when it comes to Green House Gasses. In fact they went on to say:

“Scientific forecasts of imminent doom were drastically wrong,”

Now, to all normal thinking citizens who are able to think independently now know that the great global warming hoax debate is a done deal. The foremost authority for the LEFT on global warming is admitting they got it "drastically wrong"!

But, what are our leftist friends doing and saying in the midst of this new profound confession by the IPCC? You guessed it. They are still spewing their hatred and their nasty comments towards anyone who does not believe in this hoax.

A clear and classic example of individuals who are simply incapable of any kind of independent thought.

So, do not expect an intelligent answer to your question :

"And as far as the Tea Party goes (I am not a member) what, in your opinion, do they believe in?"

You are simply asking too much of a simple mind!

Werbung:

that we are Taxed Enough Already. a beluef that spans nesrly all stops on the political spectrum. kind of explains the very mixed bag of TEA Party devotees.

Back