UK to ban Donald Trump petition numbers grow. Trump will be pleased with his new English groupies.

Gnostic Christian Bishop

UK to ban Donald Trump petition numbers grow. Trump will be pleased with his new English groupies.

The UK has signed up about on their ban Trump petition. That means that 300,000 have the same ideology as Trump of closing the borders to some people.

Trump will be pleased that he has fans of his policies in the UK.

Regards

DL

Werbung:
29% of Britons would support a travel ban against Muslims but they'd be outvoted by 51% who would oppose such a move. So though Trump might be happy that some people share his views in the UK the majority don't.

29% of Britons would support a travel ban against Muslims but they'd be outvoted by 51% who would oppose such a move. So though Trump might be happy that some people share his views in the UK the majority don't.

Not for Muslims or even Trump perhaps but they already have in place laws to ban people they do not want in their country.

The petition is to force the government to apply that law to Trump.

We will have to wait for the final verdict from the British population when they see the bill for their generosity.

Regards
DL

Not for Muslims or even Trump perhaps but they already have in place laws to ban people they do not want in their country.
They do have such laws. I remember in 2009 or thereabouts a Muslim cleric was banned from visiting Britain. These laws apparently are applied selectively which is probably the reason why Trump won't be barred from visiting the UK.

The selection process doesn't have any set rules or regulation. While some people have been banned from Britain, there are a lot of others who aren't and are free to come and go as they please.

Nor only that, they are taking advantage of the generous benefits system we have over here so not only are we allowing them to promote their ISIS campaigning, were actually giving them the funds to do it.

And then the government wonders why the British taxpayers aren't happy with the situation...

The UK has signed up about on their ban Trump petition. That means that 300,000 have the same ideology as Trump of closing the borders to some people.

Trump will be pleased that he has fans of his policies in the UK.

Regards

DL

He's got his fans in Canada too even though has has made the odd mistake in the past, I'd like to see him win, become president then have a chance to make up for those mistakes of which I am not going to shed light on anything specific at this moment in time. I'm confident that he knows exactly what I am referring too ;)

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

People can be banned for 'hate speech' but what Trump has said doesn't come under that veil.

It won't happen, but all it does is indicate that Trump does make blanket statements with few facts. The unofficial response was made when Trump cited that parts of London were Muslim areas where the police were afraid to go into. Obviously that's not true, and why many people were annoyed with the fleeting statements. People are voting to make a statement; that his views are not compatible with a democracy.

He's got his fans in Canada too even though has has made the odd mistake in the past, I'd like to see him win, become president then have a chance to make up for those mistakes of which I am not going to shed light on anything specific at this moment in time. I'm confident that he knows exactly what I am referring too ;)

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Indeed Trump has fans here in Canada. I did not think he had as many as he seems to have.

Regards
DL

People can be banned for 'hate speech' but what Trump has said doesn't come under that veil.

It won't happen, but all it does is indicate that Trump does make blanket statements with few facts. The unofficial response was made when Trump cited that parts of London were Muslim areas where the police were afraid to go into. Obviously that's not true, and why many people were annoyed with the fleeting statements. People are voting to make a statement; that his views are not compatible with a democracy.

So protecting your ideology and people from attack by a lousy immoral religion and political system designed to hate democracy is not democratic. Ok.

Regards
DL

Regarding the parts of the city that people are afraid to go in to...it might not be as bad as what Trump made it sound, but I know for a fact that there actually IS parts of London, parts of a lot of cities in the UK that people ARE afraid to go.

That isn't because of crime, or because they're considered rough parts of the city, it's simply because not only are they not made to feel welcome, they're practically told they have no right to be around there. That does happen in predominantly Muslim areas.

Regarding the parts of the city that people are afraid to go in to...it might not be as bad as what Trump made it sound, but I know for a fact that there actually IS parts of London, parts of a lot of cities in the UK that people ARE afraid to go.

That isn't because of crime, or because they're considered rough parts of the city, it's simply because not only are they not made to feel welcome, they're practically told they have no right to be around there. That does happen in predominantly Muslim areas.

Two words.

Shia and Sunni.

Even the different brands of Sharia cannot live with each other.

Note Saudi Arabia and Iran at this very moment.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Two words.

Shia and Sunni.

Even the different brands of Sharia cannot live with each other.

Note Saudi Arabia and Iran at this very moment.

Regards
DL

Considering it's a so called religion of peace, you'd have thought they could live side by side without throwing each other off tall buildings or decapitating each other?

I know a lot of people that won't go into a Muslim populated area here in the UK simply because they get intimidated. Of course if they get asked why, and they tell the truth then they automatically get called a racist.

Back