Ukrainians wont fight back against the russians unlike the Arabs did to U.S

steveox

Remember U.S troops invaded Afghanistan and IRAQ? What did the Arabs do? they fought back attacked killing our soldiers. I heard it on the news every night about our soldiers dying over in Afghanistan and IRAQ. You see Arabs are not afraid of death all because what Bin Laden preached to them. Arabs don't fear death. These people rather die than become our slaves. The Ukrainians are like the French. The French wont fight and defend their country. Just like when Hitler rolled into France. Even the Asians and aren't afraid of death nether. Where are the roadside bombings on Russian troops when Arabs place bombs on roads to kill our soldiers?

Werbung:
There is no sign that Ukraine will attack Crimea. It might try to defend the rest of the country but that will be hard if Russia wants more.

Stand up to and face them! That's what JFK did. Batman didn't talk tough to the Joker did he? And Superman didn't talk tough to Lex Luther nether did he? They both went after them and did something about it.

Stand up to and face them! That's what JFK did. Batman didn't talk tough to the Joker did he? And Superman didn't talk tough to Lex Luther nether did he? They both went after them and did something about it.

That's what the Ukraine needs. A Hollywood director.

Remember George H W Bush bombed IRAQ when Saddam invaded Kuwait back in 1991? And he liberated Kuwait. He stood up to Saddam. He didn't call for sanctions,diplomacy or make appeasements the way Democrats do. He stood up to Saddam and the Iraqi army. If Mitt Romney was president the Marines,Air Force and Navy would be facing the Russian army. And Putin would backed down. That's why African American voters are so damn stupid they dont have their priorities straight.

If I was president heres how I deal with Putin. Ill send the Navy to the Black sea. About 100 Navy warships along with aircraft carriers. Then ill call the Ukraine president for permission have the U.S Army and Marines on Crimea border along with 10,000 Tanks. Then ill tell Putin cross that border and your ass is grass! Ill bet you he'll turn back

If I was president heres how I deal with Putin. Ill send the Navy to the Black sea. About 100 Navy warships along with aircraft carriers. Then ill call the Ukraine president for permission have the U.S Army and Marines on Crimea border along with 10,000 Tanks. Then ill tell Putin cross that border and your ass is grass! Ill bet you he'll turn back
ill bet you he sinks every one of those ships and develope a hernia from the laughing.

Werbung:
Look what JFK did to Krushev. He wouldn't dare order to fire weapons at the U.S Navy to get though the blockade. Krushev knew WWIII would start if he ordered to fire at the Navy.

Back