Understanding the Enemy

ok since you are such an expert on terrorism and the enemy then you can deal with terrorism when it happens.
personally I don't find much terrifying.
good luck!!!

I deal with this sort of people all the time. I go to places one could only aptly describe as 'toilets of the world'. That is part and parcel of the job description. And as one can expect, these scum thrive in such environments.

Werbung:
I deal with this sort of people all the time. I go to places one could only aptly describe as 'toilets of the world'. That is part and parcel of the job description. And as one can expect, these scum thrive in such environments.

scum? most terrorists are engineers, doctors, and maybe some pregnant women.
sorry your job sucks.

sorry your job sucks.

Where did that piece of misinformation come from?

Guys who go around blowing themselves up to kill the infidel generally have not much education.

Where did that piece of misinformation come from?

Guys who go around blowing themselves up to kill the infidel generally have not much education.

untrue.
they have lots of education, starting in madrassas where they learn to hate the West.
Ossama, Atta and many others have degrees in engineering.
these aren't a bunch of street thugs from the ghetto. these are well educated men on a mission.
know the enemy!

here's a link for you:
http://www.fpri.org/enotes/20041101.middleeast.sageman.understandingterrornetworks.html

Most people think that terrorism comes from poverty, broken families, ignorance, immaturity, lack of family or occupational responsibilities, weak minds susceptible to brainwashing - the sociopath, the criminals, the religious fanatic, or, in this country, some believe they’re just plain evil.

Taking these perceived root causes in turn, three quarters of my sample came from the upper or middle class. The vast majority—90 percent—came from caring, intact families. Sixty-three percent had gone to college, as compared with the 5-6 percent that’s usual for the third world. These are the best and brightest of their societies in many ways.

Al Qaeda’s members are not the Palestinian fourteen-year- olds we see on the news, but join the jihad at the average age of 26. Three-quarters were professionals or semi- professionals. They are engineers, architects, and civil engineers, mostly scientists. Very few humanities are represented, and quite surprisingly very few had any background in religion. The natural sciences predominate. Bin Laden himself is a civil engineer, Zawahiri is a physician, Mohammed Atta was, of course, an architect; and a few members are military, such as Mohammed Ibrahim Makawi, who is supposedly the head of the military committee.

sorry your job sucks.

Is there any other way to describe a person who realizes the right to exist in himself BUT NEVER in others, hmmm? And the educational attainment of such a person somehow diminishes the absurdity in such a belief, you say?

My job doesn't suck. How can helping build roads, bridges, dams, etc., suck, eh? The only thing that sucks is making a complete moron understand the benefits of infrastructure to himself and his community.

Is there any other way to describe a person who realizes the right to exist in himself BUT NEVER in others, hmmm? And the educational attainment of such a person somehow diminishes the absurdity in such a belief, you say?
I don't understand your question.
but yes, muslims believe in their right to exist and that non-muslims should not exist. very simple. that doesn't make him scum, that makes him a hero and has a ticket to heaven with 72 virgins waiting for him.
he might be scum in your eyes... but you are scum in his.

you think your way of thinking is right. he thinks his way of thinking is right and you are a moron.

we could go back and forth all day until you understand the enemy's mindset.

untrue.
they have lots of education, starting in madrassas where they learn to hate the West.
Ossama, Atta and many others have degrees in engineering.
these aren't a bunch of street thugs from the ghetto. these are well educated men on a mission.
know the enemy!

Wow! I had no idea. Al Qaeda operatives, at least the leaders, seem quite normal, when you read about them. What we need to ask ourselves is, why do they hate the US enough to want to dedicate their lives to destroying America?

Wow! I had no idea. Al Qaeda operatives, at least the leaders, seem quite normal, when you read about them. What we need to ask ourselves is, why do they hate the US enough to want to dedicate their lives to destroying America?

and the answer to that is theology.
dar ul Islam is 57 OIC countries with the ambition to dominate the globe.
dar ul Harb is the land of war, where non-muslim pigs and dogs must convert or be killed.
those are the only 2 places in Islam.
911 was not the "big" attack, it was the "awakening." in a 7 phase plan that will have confrontation on American soil 2010+. probably dirty bombs in a dozen cities, then a follow up with suicide bombers in hospitals and shelters.

right now the enemy is infiltrating our infrastructure. water supplies, government jobs, military, public works, schools, universities, other strategic places that will make the transition and take over smooth. even the media of al Jazeera English is ready and recruiting sympathetic Americans to be broadcasters.

about the polarity of mindset:
funny about the stories in Al Jazeera Arabic and Al Jazeera English about the VT deaths. Arabic said many Americans were killed, praise Allah while English reported the number of deaths. that's not the only example. the Arab media blasts the US even with childrens shows about becoming suicide bombers and killing Jews and the infidel.

and the answer to that is theology.
dar ul Islam is 57 OIC countries with the ambition to dominate the globe.
dar ul Harb is the land of war, where non-muslim pigs and dogs must convert or be killed.
those are the only 2 places in Islam.
911 was not the "big" attack, it was the "awakening." in a 7 phase plan that will have confrontation on American soil 2010+. probably dirty bombs in a dozen cities, then a follow up with suicide bombers in hospitals and shelters.

right now the enemy is infiltrating our infrastructure. water supplies, government jobs, military, public works, schools, universities, other strategic places that will make the transition and take over smooth. even the media of al Jazeera English is ready and recruiting sympathetic Americans to be broadcasters.

about the polarity of mindset:
funny about the stories in Al Jazeera Arabic and Al Jazeera English about the VT deaths. Arabic said many Americans were killed, praise Allah while English reported the number of deaths. that's not the only example. the Arab media blasts the US even with childrens shows about becoming suicide bombers and killing Jews and the infidel.

Sounds scary. How do you know that what you say is true?

Sounds scary. How do you know that what you say is true?

who is they?
Ossama is not hiding his agenda, the tapes he releases are very clear and he says exactly why he will attack.
my friend Laura Mansfield translates on her site, she is consulted by CNN.
I work with professionals in the field who verify the things I post.

Reading George Orwell: defending my country against its government!

Gentlemen: Have you ever considered that the "war" might not be real; it might be a way of infusing the population with fear, and a damn good excuse to graft as much taxpayer money as can be exacted, sort of like the forced quatering of soldiers in homes during the revolutionary war: consider the fact that all we know of this war is conveyed to us by television or what Plato calls in his "Republic" the "shadows on the wall": viewed in this way, the real goal of the war is to keep citizens in fear of being accused of being "terrorists" when in fact they only want to engage in a critical study of politics and an attempt to uncover the real foundations of the regime—crime and sedition! (consider some of my other posts). What really needs to occur is that we—all concerned citizens— should all ignore the collectivized–all owned by same companies, parroting the same messages, over and over—media and begin our own collective effort to understand with critical intelligence what is going on and how we can change it: Only this will give us a "fighting chance" against scandalous misuse of taxpayer money and the propagation of falsehoods, lies, propaganda, disinformation, misinformation—in a word: Tyranny!

meanwhile, let's consider this:
"MILAN, Dec 20 (Reuters) - A Muslim cleric who preaches at a Milan mosque and 10 other people were convicted on Thursday of being part of a group that promotes jihad.
The Milan court sentenced Abu Imad to three years and eight months in prison under anti-terrorism statutes drafted before Sept. 11 that are weaker than those currently in place.
The group was accused of promoting jihad and recruiting potential suicide bombers."

this terrorism thing isn't limited to the US.
the hate is being preached all over the globe.
the violence is taking place all over the globe.

Werbung:
I don't understand your question.
but yes, muslims believe in their right to exist and that non-muslims should not exist. very simple. that doesn't make him scum, that makes him a hero and has a ticket to heaven with 72 virgins waiting for him.
he might be scum in your eyes... but you are scum in his.

you think your way of thinking is right. he thinks his way of thinking is right and you are a moron.

we could go back and forth all day until you understand the enemy's mindset.

No. Not all muslims believe such a thing.

A person who believes his right to exist precedes that of another person, REGARDLESS of religion he professes, is scum indeed.

Back