United Republic

Tradewinds81186

This is the alcohol laws that I put on my government website, for my "United Republic of Brittania".

Majority Age for basic adulthood - 21
Minimum Legal Drinking Age - 25

Alcohol cannot be sold on the weekends
Alcohol cannot be sold before 1:00 PM and After 7:00 PM

Alcohol cannot be sold ready to drink, such as in Pubs, Restaurants, or Clubs, The only place you are legally allowed to consume alcohol is at home.

Alcohol cannot be sold privately, only government owned stores may sell alcohol, and those who work there must have an alcohol sales license.

Maximum number of days per week in which alcohol is legally available - 5
Alcohol cannot be Advertised (same as for cigarettes).

Alcohol containers cannot have a brand label, and must have only plain writing.
Photos of what alcohol does to the body must cover the entire bottle.

Driving Under the Influence -
1 year in prison and permanent loss of your driving privileges

Open Alcohol Container-
Open Alcohol containers are not allowed in vehicles, carrying an open alcohol container in a motor vehicle carries 1 year in prison and permanent loss of your driving privileges

Underage Drinking -
A choice between 1 year in prison, and rehabilitation.
No drivers license until age 25.

Selling alcohol to underage people -
5 years in prison, $250,000 fine and permanent loss of your alcohol sales license.

Buying alcohol for underage people -
5 years in prison, $250,000 fine and permanent loss of your driving privileges, and permanently banned from obtaining an alcohol sales license.

You are legally responsible for ANY CRIME you commit while under the influence of Alcohol.

Last edited:
Werbung:
This is the alcohol laws that I put on my government website, for my "United Republic of Brittania".

Majority Age for basic adulthood - 21
Minimum Legal Drinking Age - 25

Alcohol cannot be sold on the weekends
Alcohol cannot be sold before 1:00 PM and After 7:00 PM

Alcohol cannot be sold ready to drink, such as in Pubs, Restaurants, or Clubs, The only place you are legally allowed to consume alcohol is at home.

Alcohol cannot be sold privately, only government owned stores may sell alcohol, and those who work there must have an alcohol sales license.

Maximum number of days per week in which alcohol is legally available - 5
Alcohol cannot be Advertised (same as for cigarettes).

Alcohol containers cannot have a brand label, and must have only plain writing.
Photos of what alcohol does to the body must cover the entire bottle.

Driving Under the Influence -
1 year in prison and permanent loss of your driving privileges

Open Alcohol Container-
Open Alcohol containers are not allowed in vehicles, carrying an open alcohol container in a motor vehicle carries 1 year in prison and permanent loss of your driving privileges

Underage Drinking -
A choice between 1 year in prison, and rehabilitation.
No drivers license until age 25.

Selling alcohol to underage people -
5 years in prison, $250,000 fine and permanent loss of your alcohol sales license.

Buying alcohol for underage people -
5 years in prison, $250,000 fine and permanent loss of your driving privileges, and permanently banned from obtaining an alcohol sales license.

You are legally responsible for ANY CRIME you commit while under the influence of Alcohol.

I wonder why you think it is so necessary to have the government control an individual's behavior to this depth ... what happened to personal responsibility, and personal accountability?

I can't wait to see your dissertation about marijuana use.

These are laws we need in America. I guarantee you if we have these laws drunk driving would be reduced by 80%! But some of these laws we cannot have because we have an constitution. Like this one below

Government cannot own a business. That's Communism.

I wonder why you think it is so necessary to have the government control an individual's behavior to this depth ... what happened to personal responsibility, and personal accountability?

I can't wait to see your dissertation about marijuana use.

Because this is a country, a society, not a YOUville, not a church, and not a private home, and our interests is to do what is best for the country as a whole, if you feel hard done by, that is your business.

The government has the responsibility to make responsible choices in how to run a country.
:)

Last edited:
Because this is a country, a society, not a YOUville, not a church, and not a private home, and our interests is to do what is best for the country as a whole, if you feel hard done by, that is your business.

The government has the responsibility to make responsible choices in how to run a country.

I wish the Democrats could learn that here.

I wish the Democrats could learn that here.

I made the calculations based on a table I made, based on the modern lifespan of humans, on the assumption that the longer the lifespan, the slower the development of the human brain, personality, and responsibility, as well as the body itself.

as well as for the safety in traffic, and the impact such laws could have on reducing crime.

and humans live very much longer in cold climates because of some study I read, and the United Republic of Brittania is made up of Ellesmere Island, Axel Heiberg Island and Devon Island, in the Arctic.
lol

I made the calculations based on a table I made, based on the modern lifespan of humans, on the assumption that the longer the lifespan, the slower the development of the human brain, personality, and responsibility, as well as the body itself.

as well as for the safety in traffic, and the impact such laws could have on reducing crime.

and humans live very much longer in cold climates because of some study I read, and the United Republic of Brittania is made up of Ellesmere Island, Axel Heiberg Island and Devon Island, in the Arctic.
lol

This site meant for talking real politics not fictional politics. You could be violating the rules here.

There is a significant difference between running a country and dictating my private behavior.

The whole concept of personal rights is that I can do anything - ANYTHING - I want to as long as it doesn't interfere with you doing anything. There should be nothing in this world that I can't do as long as it doesn't impinge on the rights of others to do anything in this world. The country should have no interests ... there is no such thing as 'best for the country' ... THAT is dangerous talk. You do not run a country by dictating the behavior of the citizenry.

It is a dangerous mistake to believe that the government has to manage personal behavior .. a mistake, and a threat to our liberties. It is the government's job to manage the interfaces between people - thus, if I get drunk, the government shouldn't get involved ... if I get drunk and drive dangerously, I'm involving other people, and the government should manage that interchange.

In short, stay out of my life ... and manage your own ... and if we should cross paths, we'll let the government decide who goes first.

There is a significant difference between running a country and dictating my private behavior.

The whole concept of personal rights is that I can do anything - ANYTHING - I want to as long as it doesn't interfere with you doing anything. There should be nothing in this world that I can't do as long as it doesn't impinge on the rights of others to do anything in this world. The country should have no interests ... there is no such thing as 'best for the country' ... THAT is dangerous talk. You do not run a country by dictating the behavior of the citizenry.

It is a dangerous mistake to believe that the government has to manage personal behavior .. a mistake, and a threat to our liberties. It is the government's job to manage the interfaces between people - thus, if I get drunk, the government shouldn't get involved ... if I get drunk and drive dangerously, I'm involving other people, and the government should manage that interchange.

In short, stay out of my life ... and manage your own ... and if we should cross paths, we'll let the government decide who goes first.

^^^^

This guy knows full well that alcohol, and drunken behaviors, and having his mental judgment impaired, and reflexes lessened, and his personality blown way out of proportion, affects everybody around him, from pedestrians, motorists, to anybody that deals with him or comes into contact with him.

He also knows full well, that countries and their laws do not revolve around him.
This guy is looking for a heated argument, pure and simple.
He's either a troll, or a moron, or both.

Every country in the world IS run by dictating the behaviors of its citizenry, EVERY.

The four E's that is EVERY, EVERY, EVERY, EVERY, and the one NO.

EVERY country in the world has laws that dictate the behavior of its citizenry.
EVERY country in the world has laws based on what the politicians know.
EVERY country in the world has police to enforce the laws.
EVERY country in the world has prisons, and other facilities that deal with offenders.
NO country in the world comes close to allowing people to do whatever they want.

Last edited:
barack_obama_logic_big.jpg

^^^^

This guy knows full well that alcohol, and drunken behaviors, and having his mental judgment impaired, and reflexes lessened, and his personality blown way out of proportion, affects everybody around him, from pedestrians, motorists, to anybody that deals with him or comes into contact with him.

He also knows full well, that countries and their laws do not revolve around him.

barack_obama_logic_big.jpg

^^^^

That's right, he has the right to sign executive orders, he's the president.
And it doesn't make him a dictator, it makes him the president.

That's right, he has the right to sign executive orders, he's the president.
And it doesn't make him a dictator, it makes him the president.

But not to bypass congress or the supreme court if they don't agree with you. You know what Saddam,Castro,Mubarak and Hafez al-Assad did if you didn't agree with them?

Werbung:
But not to bypass congress or the supreme court if they don't agree with you. You know what Saddam,Castro,Mubarak and Hafez al-Assad did if you didn't agree with them?
nothing in the constitution says that congress is more powerful than the president.
nothing.

Back