Update: Penn State Administration, Joe Paterno Covered Up Jerry Sandusky's Child Abuse

What you will see--is a minimum of Two Years Death Penalty at Penn State.
Most (good) sportcasters agree with this.

BTW--avoid starting sentences with --"so", it is the absolute mantra of liberalism.
A dead giveaway.

any other rhetorical conceits pin me to the liberal wall ? is there a book or someth8ing or do you make this stuff up as you go ?

Werbung:
any other rhetorical conceits pin me to the liberal wall ? is there a book or someth8ing or do you make this stuff up as you go ?

Experience with many, many, many liberals has shown what keeps popping up at certain times in discourse.
Just an opinion, of course.

Rhetorical conceits--your words not mine.

I only agree with Liberals when my team like Maryland gets unpunished. I want Maryland start winning again both in Basketball and football the way it used to be back in early to late 1970s.

so make it up as you go then. gotcha.

Make up opinions? What are you saying?
No--they are sent from "On High".
What the hell is an opinion?

In general, an opinion is a subjective belief, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. Opinions are never right or wrong they are merely a figment of what someone believes. However it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.[1] In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. It may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.

--from Wikipedia--for whatever that is worth to anyone.

I love to rub--The Terrapin.

marylandfb2011.jpg

1307048997-media.jpg

I Hope every NCAA Team on Nitty Lions schedule boycott them. Telling the NCAA we will not play in Penn State. how will NCAA respond?

I Hope every NCAA Team on Nitty Lions schedule boycott them. Telling the NCAA we will not play in Penn State. how will NCAA respond?

One would HOPE they would admit to gross and complicit negligence, do what they can to make sure it never happens again--and accept a nasty response from the NCAA.
There is no other alternative.
Whining and kvetching and doing the pity-me song and dance will be incalculably unproductive.
The spotlight is on them.
I feel sorry for the innocent ones.
The better players should make immediate arrangements to attend another school to play football if they wish to continue playing--
and ALL scholarships should be honored. It was not the athletes who failed.

Just every conceivable other level of Penn State Football placed their reputation
above the Forcible Sexual Molestation and Rape of Small CHILDREN.
Contempt for Penn State Football will be very long-lived. Period--drop dead.

You CANNOT commit a more despicable crime.
And this--is supposed to be an institution of "higher learning".
And they KNEW--they KNEW what was going on.
For YEARS and YEARS.

Well if the NCAA take any drastic measures against any club to boycott Penn State. That College should take the NCAA to the US Supreme Court and sue the NCAA for 1st admendment violations.

Werbung:
Well if the NCAA take any drastic measures against any club to boycott Penn State. That College should take the NCAA to the US Supreme Court and sue the NCAA for 1st admendment violations.

If the NCAA does not do "the right thing" look for another--and massive--move to dissolve the organization as was tried back around the late 1980's.
Some VERY big schools talked openly about this. It really is only a straw man existing as long as schools WANT it to.

Back