US ambassador 'killed in Libya'. US consulate Benghazi stormed. 4 US officials "dead"

we can know that he was in the oval office at 5pm with Biden and Pinetta but to extend that to mean we know what he was doing is a stretch.

you have lost me....

You believe it possible BO would not be informed of an attack on our embassy personnel when they had a live feed and knew an organized attacking force was involved. And our personnel were requesting support....and an ambassador's life was in danger.....I don't think that is likely.

A stretch....really?

Werbung:
you have lost me....

You believe it possible BO would not be informed of an attack on our embassy personnel when they had a live feed and knew an organized attacking force was involved. And our personnel were requesting support....and an ambassador's life was in danger.....I don't think that is likely.

A stretch....really?

is it possible ? sure.
when who had a live feed ? some low level operator in DoD or CIA ? sure. lots of steps to go through before it gets to the Oval Office and the timing would have been optimistic.
who knew it was organized and to what extent ?
who knew our people were asking for support ?
who knew an ambassador's specific wherabouts ?

now a particularly conscientious CIC just might make it known that any such information he wants to be made aware of and right now but does BO strike you as such a person ? I tend to believe him when he says he'll act when ALL details are known. that spells hands off to me.

now should he have been doing what you suggest ? of course.

but the real point is, who is there who was in a position to actually know what was going on in the Oval Office would be telling anyone about it ?

so that's why I ask who was reporting this as I do not believe anyone who knew would be talking.

is it possible ? sure.
when who had a live feed ? some low level operator in DoD or CIA ? sure. lots of steps to go through before it gets to the Oval Office and the timing would have been optimistic..

Not when there is an attack in progress. IT GOES STRAIGHT TO THE SITUATION ROOM IN THE WHITE HOUSE and it is flagged. I don't know it's code name, but they are designed to bypass all other information. It's equivalent to the red phone ringing. It's not a low level person getting this information. There is a paper trail on it too. The procedure is to notify the President with-in 10 minutes. It has to be signed off on.

who knew it was organized and to what extent ?

there were 150 al-something jihadists in trucks with heavy machine guns mounted on those trucks. They had set up road barricades.

who knew our people were asking for support ?
about 300 people.

who knew an ambassador's specific wherabouts ?
they only knew he was baracaded inside the consulate.

so that's why I ask who was reporting this as I do not believe anyone who knew would be talking.

There are whistleblowers coming out of the woodwork. The military is pissed. It's not their policy to let anyone come under attack undefended without sending in back-up. They are all pointing to the CIC.

There are whistleblowers coming out of the woodwork. The military is pissed. It's not their policy to let anyone come under attack undefended without sending in back-up. They are all pointing to the CIC.

and how many of them were in the Oval Office or elsewhere in the WH ?

just trying to separate fact from conjecture.

and how many of them were in the Oval Office or elsewhere in the WH ?

just trying to separate fact from conjecture.

Obama, Biden, Panetta and the national security advisor were in the oval office. Now what do you think those four were doing together at 5:00 pm on 9/11? They weren't talking about Obama's campaign. The Benghazi attack started a 4:04 pm Washington time. The first e-mail, which was copied to about 50 different depts.(several blacked out) came from Trippoli saying that Benghazi was under attack.

Another one at 6:05 said that Ansar al-Sharia had taken credit for it.

Obama, Biden, Panetta and the national security advisor were in the oval office. Now what do you think those four were doing together at 5:00 pm on 9/11? They weren't talking about Obama's campaign. The Benghazi attack started a 4:04 pm Washington time. The first e-mail, which was copied to about 50 different depts.(several blacked out) came from Trippoli saying that Benghazi was under attack.

Another one at 6:05 said that Ansar al-Sharia had taken credit for it.
\

white house calenday say BO Biden and Pinetta, sounds like a scheduled mtg and well outsiee your 10 minute rule.

conjecture.

I think it is a stretch to believe Obama was not informed of events in REAL TIME. He was in the WH. He is there with his staff and some cabinet members including the Defense Secretary. You have personnel in Libya screaming for help and fighting for their lives.

I think it is a stretch to believe Obama was not informed in REAL TIME. He's in the WH with his staff and some cabinet members including the Defense Sec. We had a consulate under attack with repeated requests for help. I don't think it possible he was NOT informed, which explains the multiple lies and cover up.

The military and CIA do not sacrifice their personnel when times get tough. They go in to save them, much like those heroic SEALS did even though they were told to stand down. The military and CIA go to the POTUS for approval before taking action. And unlike those in the military and CIA who are people of action, weak minded politicians like BO, often don't have the will for action.

BO then thought he could lie his way out of this tragedy. He believed the compliant press would not investigate or ask him tough questions.

Lots of conjecture here, but my take is much more likely the truth than the out right lies the administration has been spinning.

Obama was asked twice point blake if the requests for help in Benghazi were denied and both times he avoided answering with a yes or no.

9NEWS questions President Obama on Libya attack

President Obama was directly asked twice whether pleas for help on the ground in Libya were denied during the attack. Both times, he repeated his standard call for a thorough investigation.

thank you for providing that.

while I also suspect BO was aware of things (to some extent or other) we don't know and we won't find out any time soon.

that being said its still a very negative thing for BO at the worst possible time. I know he's thanking God (or allah) for this hurricane for the distraction it provides.

people died needlessly and I don't hold it outside the realm of possibility that HRC didn't stifle security concerns to create a difficulty for BO. I trust that chick only as far as I can throw her.

thank you for providing that.

while I also suspect BO was aware of things (to some extent or other) we don't know and we won't find out any time soon.

that being said its still a very negative thing for BO at the worst possible time. I know he's thanking God (or allah) for this hurricane for the distraction it provides.

people died needlessly and I don't hold it outside the realm of possibility that HRC didn't stifle security concerns to create a difficulty for BO. I trust that chick only as far as I can throw her.

We might find out soon, but Sandy sure helped change the subject. BO loves Sandy. No doubt he is hoping for lots of damage today to distract the media....of course, it does not take much to distract most of them, since they are on their knees for BO every day.

However some in the military and CIA know what happened. They will not allow scumbag politicians like BO, Mrs. BJ Bubba, and Leon "we didn't have all the information' Panetta to throw them under the bus.

Werbung:
We might find out soon, but Sandy sure helped change the subject. BO loves Sandy. No doubt he is hoping for lots of damage today to distract the media....of course, it does not take much to distract most of them, since they are on their knees for BO every day.

However some in the military and CIA know what happened. They will not allow scumbag politicians like BO, Mrs. BJ Bubba, and Leon "we didn't have all the information' Panetta to throw them under the bus.

Can you believe Obama is having photo-ops in the situation room watching what's going on with the storm?
Where was he during the Benghazi disaster? He's such a phoney.

Back