US ambassador 'killed in Libya'. US consulate Benghazi stormed. 4 US officials "dead"

What will that achieve? Should Muslims than burn the Bible or destroy churches?. This will achieve nothing.

Werbung:
What you suggest? We throw Arab diplomats out of the U.S? Obama will never do that.Hes too weak to take action like what Reagan would do.

dogtowner, et al,

Al-Qaeda is almost a generic name. There is no real al-Qaeda alla the 911 attacks.

There is little question that the orchestrated attack in Libya was planned-out well. But that doesn't mean that it was al-Qaeda.

Ayman Mohammed Rabie al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's #2 guy, and sometimes called the 911 mastermind, has taken credit for the attacks. He is now considered the al Qaeda leader. His brother was part of the Cairo embassy assult. There are many factions of the Islamic Jihad. Just like the military wing of the Muslim Brotherhood is better known as Hamas. The Egyptian Islamic Jihad is infact the international wing of al-Qaeda. These people have a network with different divisions under different names.

Obama administration, Libyan president clash over explanation on consulate strike

The Obama administration is doubling down on its theory that the attack a week ago on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was a "spontaneous" act, despite the Libyan president calling that idea "preposterous."

The sharply divergent views on what led to the deadly strike in eastern Libya played out across the airwaves Sunday and are sure to generate more questions this week. In two interviews over the weekend, Libyan President Mohammed el-Megarif joined other members of his government in declaring the attack a planned assault, possibly by an Al Qaeda-tied group.

Who is not telling the truth here? Obama? Yeah, that would a stretch.

Or, el-Megarif? A leader of a muslin country not telling the truth, hmm another stretch?

Alright, let's ask this question. Which story makes more sense? We know Obama is running the most transparent administration in the history of the world and couldn't fathom him lying to the American people. Or not ...

So the real question here is, what's really going on. Is Obama lying or spinning these events to protect his incompetent failed foreign policy? Or is his own involvement more complex and worthy of such a cover-up?

So the real question here is, what's really going on. Is Obama lying or spinning these events to protect his incompetent failed foreign policy? Or is his own involvement more complex and worthy of such a cover-up?

If Obama was made aware of the threats, he ignored them, or probably didn't even bother to read the reports. I see him as disinterested in the daily workings of the government. He leaves most of this stuff up to others. These people are always looking for a way to twist things. Remember one of their operational mottos, "never let a crisis go to waste". They of course are going to spin this story away from their incompetence.

Look at how they have used this event to their benefit. They blame the video, (which if you looked on youtube there are hundreds of) while not taking responsibility, they even arrest the guy who made it, and when the caskets of the four were brought home, what a perfect media opportunity to stand on the caskets (figuratively) and give a campaign speech. Both he and Hillary were part of this disgusting display.

So what else did they get from this "gift"? Remember what Obama is trying to get passed through congress right now and has even threatened to pass with a presidential signing order. More government control over the internet, of course it's for the "security" of the country, or so they say. Blaming this video and it's fall-out is a great excuse for it.

So what else did they get from this "gift"?

I agree with everything you posted, but somehow I suspect Obama is for the muslim world uniting across the globe against the west. I am sure that was his motive with going to war with Libya and pushing out Gaddafi and allowing the muslim brotherhood to come to power.

I suspect Obama's hand is in this much deeper than just a distracted incompetent president.

I agree with everything you posted, but somehow I suspect Obama is for the muslim world uniting across the globe against the west. I am sure that was his motive with going to war with Libya and pushing out Gaddafi and allowing the muslim brotherhood to come to power.

I suspect Obama's hand is in this much deeper than just a distracted incompetent president.

Of course it is. Who did he make his first Presidential phone call too? The Palestinian President, Abbas.
Where did he make his first international foreign speech as President? Cairo, inviting the Muslim Brotherhood, who had been outlawed in Egypt.
Who did he give his first television interview to as President? Al-Arabia, an anti-American Islamic television station.

Of course it is. Who did he make his first Presidential phone call too? The Palestinian President, Abbas.
Where did he make his first international foreign speech as President? Cairo, inviting the Muslim Brotherhood, who had been outlawed in Egypt.
Who did he give his first television interview to as President? Al-Arabia, an anti-American Islamic television station.
It has been clear to me for some time about Obama's agenda to destroy the US. This agenda becoming more clear everyday.

I am glad you see it that way Big Rob .... I think ... but the majority of Americans see these animals for who they are. There is no negotiating with this enemy!
The way I see the international system is as follows:

There are no friends -- only aligned interests. There are also no enemies -- only opposing interests.

We do still have aligned interests with the current Egyptian government -- we also have opposing interests. To me however, that is no reason to argue that we cannot still pursue the aligned interests.

The way I see the international system is as follows:

There are no friends -- only aligned interests. There are also no enemies -- only opposing interests.

We do still have aligned interests with the current Egyptian government -- we also have opposing interests. To me however, that is no reason to argue that we cannot still pursue the aligned interests.
You make a very good and convincing point here.

However, these fanatics, and granted they may represent a fringe of the whole, have only one interest in mind. That is the destruction of the west and implementing Shari'a Law across the globe. I do not believe there is any negotiating with these people.

It has been proven time and again that our foreign aid to these countries does not go to common interest, but instead to further their agenda of Jihad!

Stop all foreign aid. If in the near future there is a true common interest, then that may be a different story. But, to routinely give millions to these countries that are plotting our destruction and continuing to take American lives is insanity!

How so? The Muslim Brotherhood is now in charge, sharing the government with an even more fanatical sect. I don't think you realize what that means for us. To simply state mutual and non mutual interests I think ignores the bigger picture of what has been going on in these countries since the Ayatollah took power in Iran.

The new president of Egypt said when he took office, “Jerusalem shall be our capital, Allah willing.”

Cruella, et al,

Yes, to an extent this is true. Al-Zawahiri was ObL's Lieutenant , and before that, he was the Emir of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ).

Ayman Mohammed Rabie al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's #2 guy, and sometimes called the 911 mastermind, has taken credit for the attacks. He is now considered the al Qaeda leader. His brother was part of the Cairo embassy assult. There are many factions of the Islamic Jihad. Just like the military wing of the Muslim Brotherhood is better known as Hamas. The Egyptian Islamic Jihad is infact the international wing of al-Qaeda. These people have a network with different divisions under different names.
(COMMENT)

The Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ) was integrated into the original al-Qaeda by al-Zawahiri. I saw the video made al-Zawahiri, and while he claims that the attacks were in revenge for the killing of Hassan Mohammed Qaid (AKA: Sheikh Abu Yahya al-Libi), a Libyan National, he doesn't actually claim that al-Qaeda conducted the attacks.

It it very (very) possible, that whoever planned and executed the attack in Libya, has some sort of demonstrable connection with al-Zawahiri, the former EIJ, or the Muslim Brotherhood (many of the original EIJ members were once members of the mainstream Muslim Brotherhood). Your implicati0n is correct in that, those general suspects have historical connections. But it doesn't mean that the attack was actually planned as an al-Qaeda sponsored event. It could be, for instance, the Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades, while a pro-al-Qaeda organization, was responsible; but not necessarily an al-Qaeda sponsored event. Even al-Qaeda wants to appear relevant and active.

There is a very desperate attempt to connect every attack with al-Qaeda. It makes it easy and very politically palatable. And there is a desperate attempt to keep alive the active threat scenarios of al-Qaeda. It is why we call nearly every attack - an attack by al-Qaeda or an al-Qaeda affiliate. We strive to connect every organized effort with some connection to al-Qaeda. It is key to the AUMF.

But there are any number of reasons why the Consulate in Benghazi was attacked. I'm suggesting (just saying), don't jump to conclusions. There is a very bad fish smell here.

Most Respectfully,
R

Cruella, et al,

Oh yes. There is a demonstrable connection between all the major Middle Eastern terrorist organizations. It is a favorite sport among some terrorist watchers, to make these connections.

(COMMENT)

There are any number of reasons for the attack on the Consulate. And I will admit that it is very convenient for everyone to blame al-Qaeda or some al-Qaeda affiliate. But that is jumping to a conclusion that is not in evidence. while al-Zawahiri may have stated that the attack was a "revenge" attack; he really didn't specific for what. And, al-Zawahiri didn't actually claim responsibility. While it is convenient it may be a product of a pro-al-Qaeda agenda --- it could be an activity of the Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades.

My point is: don't jump to conclusions. It may be something totally different.

Most Respectfully,
R

Cruella, et al,

This is true; but often misleading. In most cases, take any key player of any Middle Eastern terrorist activity, and a connection can be drawn. It is a favorite sport among counterintelligence analyst.

(COMMENT)

I did see the video made by al-Zawahiri, and I don't believe it make an claim of responsibility. It does describe the attack as a "revenge attack," but it doesn't indicate which particular action it is in revenge. It could very well be one of the Brigades of Omar Abdul Rahman.

Most Respectfully,
R

Werbung:
Back