US Companies on the Brink of Bankruptcy

asur

Due to Obama's Economic Destruction of the US economy, the following
well known companies are rumored ready to fold.

If you doubt this, do your research and use your brain.

Red Roof Inns, Walden Books, Jo Anne Fabrics, Rite Aid, Advanced Auto, Starbucks, Macys, Ann Taylor, Ruby Tuesdays, Sears, Sams Club are on the brink.

Check for yourself and you will understand Obama's CHANGE!

Anybody work for these companies out there?
Let us hear from you OK, while you still have a job.

Werbung:

Red Roof Inns, Walden Books, Jo Anne Fabrics, Rite Aid, Advanced Auto, Starbucks, Macys, Ann Taylor, Ruby Tuesdays, Sears, Sams Club are on the brink.

But here is some good news for you asur,

He is down -8 now :) Its like a snowball

obama_index_july_9_2009.jpg

I was listening to the radio today, he is way down in the favorable polls in Ohio and Virginia (less than 50 percent in both states) and 90 percent of Americans in general, in a recent pole said he is spending too much money.

People are waking up and this is a very good thing. So have a beer and be happy asur, I sure as heck am!

I kept thinking of that Beatles song all day, Im a loser

I can picture obama singing it

Im a loser... and im not "the one" i used to be, im a loser... it wont be long before they see through me...

Do you remember when Republicans were saying that the Democrats needed for us to lose in Iraq in order for them to have credibility and get back in power?

Well, we didn't lose in Iraq, and yet the Democrats have gained power big time.

Now, does the economy need to go south even further in order for the Republicans to be credible and regain power?

I wonder.

Remember, the way for Obama to be perceived as having failed is for the economy to deteriorate further. If it improves, then his supporters will be able to say it was his policies that brought it back.

Meantime, we're all ready to forget who started the bailouts, and remember that no one person can either ruin nor save the economy.

Do you remember when Republicans were saying that the Democrats needed for us to lose in Iraq in order for them to have credibility and get back in power?

Well, we didn't lose in Iraq, and yet the Democrats have gained power big time.

Now, does the economy need to go south even further in order for the Republicans to be credible and regain power?

I wonder.

Remember, the way for Obama to be perceived as having failed is for the economy to deteriorate further. If it improves, then his supporters will be able to say it was his policies that brought it back.

Meantime, we're all ready to forget who started the bailouts, and remember that no one person can either ruin nor save the economy.

Oh I agree with you, no one person is to blame in this. It’s everyone’s fault. Mostly congress is to blame IMO. That would be both Dem's and Republicans in congress.

But I really do loathe obama and I am happy to see his ratings drop. The obama hype was driving me crazy much like the Michael Jackson hype was driving me crazy.

But even if he disappeared today we would still have problems and a new president might be able to fix some of those problems (while bringing new problems)

I would like the economy to pick up, my PERS and my 401K are disappearing and I do want to retire some day.

Personally my company just at it's Columbus District office where I'm located has hired 12 new people this year in the $14 to $20 per hour range (property managers, administrative assistants, accounts payable, maintenance & service techs) and we cover a 3 state area here in the Midwest. So I'm sure we've probably added 100 total.

Topgun please.. , I thought you worked for Ford or am I mistaken?
And you also were a coach, right? Your company is which one?

There are many companies that people recognize that are going to go under soon. This is Obama's fault, simply because he spent money that can't be repaid.
He has discouraged businesses with his threat of higher taxes, and he is taxing the heck out of business and working people. He has destroyed jobs that will never come back, NEVER.

It's called CHANGE!

I wounder evry day if you can come up with a more freaking retarded post/idea/blame obama peice of crap...and you do.

As someone who worked for sears for some 8+ years. at both a private run, and corperate one , I can tell you,,,,,they will go under and it has zero , zero to do with Obama, the goverment, or any other bull idea your little head comes up with..

THE SUCK

poor service, quality way below what they use to have, horrible soft lines fashions, fired all the sales people who got paid to much , aka sold to much or had been around for a while and had a clue...replaced with high school kids who dont show up, dont care, dont know anything about what they are selling...then got taken over my Kmart...becuse we all know Kmart was a powerhouse of great ideas...

but you know what...none of that matters. fact is, the Hedge fund that paid for all that a few years ago, eddie lampert...and Alwin Lewis (employees called him, all wind) and them...dont care, they will sell off the parts, make huge profits , and basicly Enron the thing,,,,

but yes, blame Obama, you edited with )great anger to not get yelled at)

also I worked at ford

also Walden Books? its not even its own company its part of Borders...just like B Dalton is just smaller Barns and Nobel...and Borders was going under back under Bush....I know I also worked for Barns and Nobel and we almost bought them becuse of that,

when you have a clue post again.

I wounder evry day if you can come up with a more freaking retarded post/idea/blame obama peice of crap...and you do.

As someone who worked for sears for some 8+ years. at both a private run, and corperate one , I can tell you,,,,,they will go under and it has zero , zero to do with Obama, the goverment, or any other bull idea your little head comes up with..

THE SUCK

poor service, quality way below what they use to have, horrible soft lines fashions, fired all the sales people who got paid to much , aka sold to much or had been around for a while and had a clue...replaced with high school kids who dont show up, dont care, dont know anything about what they are selling...then got taken over my Kmart...becuse we all know Kmart was a powerhouse of great ideas...

but you know what...none of that matters. fact is, the Hedge fund that paid for all that a few years ago, eddie lampert...and Alwin Lewis (employees called him, all wind) and them...dont care, they will sell off the parts, make huge profits , and basicly Enron the thing,,,,

but yes, blame Obama, you edited with )great anger to not get yelled at)

also I worked at ford

also Walden Books? its not even its own company its part of Borders...just like B Dalton is just smaller Barns and Nobel...and Borders was going under back under Bush....I know I also worked for Barns and Nobel and we almost bought them becuse of that,

when you have a clue post again.

You worked at all of those places?

Well, that settles it. You're the one to blame for their having failed.

Say, you didn't work for GM, did you?

You worked at all of those places?

Well, that settles it. You're the one to blame for their having failed.

Say, you didn't work for GM, did you?

No I worked for Ford, who is not going under, actuly doing ok ( not great but ok)

Sears I left becuse yes they where going under and needed to get out becuse it was just getting worse and worse and they where pissing off more and most consumers ....this is the last time I ever come her was heard more then a few times a day....and yet less and less people came in ....but we made sure those who did left unhappy....but some top people made there paychecks so who cares.,,,

and yes barns and Nobel as well..who is doing well...I worked there basicly for a discount and books and it was just more of a fun job on the side. And Yes we where very strongly thinking about buying out Borders....I was against it becuse it would be a monoploy on Book stores. I am not even sure they could have legaly done it if they wanted to. most people that I worked with also said we would rather not own out only realy comp...it would just suck for evryone not top shareholder.

pocket - Yes, Ok I do remember you claiming you worked for Ford, now Sears and several other companies in the threads.

Since you worked at all these companies you might be part of the problem?

Naw, just kiddin, it's all Obama and his destructive policies that is takin
well known companies down the toilet. You are not that bad pocket, very
few can be. No way any president is as bad as Obama, not even JC.

It's called CHANGE!

pocket - Yes, Ok I do remember you claiming you worked for Ford, now Sears and several other companies in the threads.

Since you worked at all these companies you might be part of the problem?

Naw, just kiddin, it's all Obama and his destructive policies that is takin
well known companies down the toilet. You are not that bad pocket, very
few can be. No way any president is as bad as Obama, not even JC.

It's called CHANGE!

I don't know about all of the other companies, but I just made a major purchase from Sears. I bought a dishwasher. It was a good one, but it had one little flaw, a pinwheel spinner that kept coming off.

First visit from a tech: $120. He put the gizmo back on, which we had already done a couple of times.

Second visit from a tech: another $120. He ordered a new gizmo.

Third visit from a tech: $120: He installed the gizmo. It came off the first time we ran the dishwasher.

We called the local Sears service, not the 800 number. Good move. They ordered the part that the gizmo fits into.

Fourth visit from a tech: $120: He installed the part that the gizmo fits into. Dishwasher is fine now.

Total cost to Sears: $460 + $50 or so for the parts.

How can they make a profit that way?

I don't know about all of the other companies, but I just made a major purchase from Sears. I bought a dishwasher. It was a good one, but it had one little flaw, a pinwheel spinner that kept coming off.

First visit from a tech: $120. He put the gizmo back on, which we had already done a couple of times.

Third visit from a tech: $120: He installed the gizmo. It came off the first time we ran the dishwasher.

We called the local Sears service, not the 800 number. Good move. They ordered the part that the gizmo fits into.

Fourth visit from a tech: $120: He installed the part that the gizmo fits into. Dishwasher is fine now.

That is horrible. I must have gotten lucky, I bought a fridge from them and never had any problems, but its the only thing I have ever bought from them except once a dress. (the dress was ugly too)

your talking about a company that in a mall store, never fixed its ac, and or left the heat on when it was 90 out becuse it was not some date on a calender...people walked in and left in like 4 min becuse of it, for months, evry year over and over....use to have to wear shorts just to not die at work ....and I worked at one of our "good" stores.

Werbung:
Topgun please.. , I thought you worked for Ford or am I mistaken?

And you also were a coach, right? Your company is which one?

Respectfully I say this... this is a good example that highlights a problem with your posts? Lack of competent facts.

I don't know where in the heck you came up with Ford... I think maybe pocket worked for some car dealership might have been Ford???

I work in Property Management and have talked about that quite often. In that capacity over the years I've had a somewhat flexible schedule which I used to coach and mentor kids. My past coaching includes...

2 years: 3rd & 4th grade boys Bantam League Football (league champs both)

2 years: 5th & 6th grade boys Bantam League Football (league champs both)

3 years: 6th, 7th, 8th grade Nike League girls Basketball (always finished in upper 25%)

2 years: High School level AAU traveling team coach (won some tournaments all over the Midwest always held high rankings)

2 years: High School Girls Varsity Basketball coach. I was also the President of the Athletic Booster Club & my daughter was a Varsity captain.

I was asked to step in when the previous coach stepped down unexpectedly a month before the season was to start. Left when my daughter graduated. (went from previous coach previous years record of 3 of 20 to 14 of 20 year one and then 16 of 20 year two in league games in that capacity)... oh, and as proud Dad have to get this in, daughter was picked OCC First Team player which means one of the 5 best players in her entire Conference.

And if you knew anything about coaching you'd know that Bantam League Football is an evening sport and many High School coaching positions are part time... as was the case with me.

So to answer your questions, FORD??? ah, no.:confused: Yes I've coached.

And my company is hiring. And President Obama is doing all he can to help the American people after the Republicants left us and him with The Bush Recession and 2 wars.

And I love America... and I respect our new President!

Back