US election polls: Joe Biden SEVEN points ahead – but can you trust the polls?

bradlux

Joe Biden and Donald Trump will clash in the 2020 US election this year, as the Democrats seek to recapture the Oval Office from Republican control. Highly regarded national pollster RealClearPolitics has Mr Biden ahead by 7.4 percentage points, including a similarly hefty lead in key battleground states. Despite his lead, Mr Biden has previously warned supporters not to trust the polls, and pundits across the political aisle have concurred.

https://worldabcnews.com/us-electio...ahead-but-can-you-trust-the-polls-world-news/

Werbung:
One thing the polls do NOT consider is the electoral college. Gallery won the popular vote in 2016 but lost the election in the electoral college by a whole bunch. Same thing happened to Al Gore in 2000.
Is the poll accurate? All polls have flaws and these flaws may be skewed even further by bias.
Alzy Biden might win the popular vote but lose the electoral college. But that remains to he seen.
Today the polls are so close the difference is within the margin of error.

The latest poll I saw had Biden's lead within the accuracy of the poll. And none of the polls that I have seen so far have tabulated electoral votes. My guess is the electoral polls show Trump leading and this won't be reported by the liberal MSM. They will show DB in NYC blaming crime and Covid deaths on everyone but themselves but will never show anyone disputing the mayor's claims that he is responsible.
I saw an interesting number this week. Andy Cuomo's policy of forcing nursing homes to accept Covid patients resulted in 6,000 deaths.
6,000 people are no longer alive and Andy is to blame for many of those deaths.

A speech at the Republican convention hit home in one quote:
"They won't let you go to school but they will let you riot and loot".
That pretty much sums up the policy of the Democrimers.

Walter, if the polls are a zero sum game, why does the MSM stack the polls in favor of the Dems? We both know that they do. Aren't they cutting their own throats?
I dont think it is as simple as zero sum. The MSM has manipulation on their mind when they publish a poll.

Werbung:
Back