1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

US Iran report branded dishonest

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by l99999us, Sep 15, 2006.

1. l99999us

l99999us Well-Known Member

2. tater03

tater03 Well-Known Member

Truthfully, i don't know who to trust anymore. It just seems like everyone is out for themselves. What can i get if i do this type mentality.

3. Slashmire

Slashmire Active Member

It's a bit hard indeed. I do remember the civilian body count not being the same from american sources and insider sources...but then again...

4. sarah

sarah Well-Known Member

I wouldn't trust the Bush Administration on this one anymore than I have trusted him thusfar. AKA. not at all.

5. All5Horizons

All5Horizons Member

This is insane. Even if Iran is building a nuclear power plant...so?

The United States has 106 nuclear power plants...Iran is TRYING to build ONE......who's the bigger threat to world security?

6. dong

dong Well-Known Member

I think the concern presumes that "if Iran is building a nuclear power plant, they are doing so with the intention to create nuclear weapons". How likely is this? Debatable, obviously. But there probably is much room to point out a bunch of inconsistencies and double-standards here- of the uneccessary variety.