US politics and election

It’s a tactic to favor Obama’s campaign.

Fact Check: Labor Secretary Solis Misleads on Jobs Revisions

by Joel B. Pollak5 Oct 2012

Suspicion about the federal government's September jobs report has fallen on Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis, who appeared on CNBC this morning and defended the numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), claiming--falsely--that upward revisions of 86,000 jobs were from the private sector. In fact, the new number is entirely accounted for by upwards revisions to state and federal government payrolls.

The BLS reported that while only 114,000 jobs were created in September--which would have translated into a rise in unemployment from 8.1% to 8.2%--the unemployment rate fell dramatically to 7.8%. That unusual drop is the fastest in nearly three decades, and was unexpected even in the rosiest predictions.

One reason for the rise was an upward revision of 86,000 to the July and August jobs numbers--all of which came from a 91,000 increase in the estimate of public sector jobs. Private sector job estimates were actually revised downward by 5,000.

In addition, the BLS reported a large rise in the number of part-time jobs, adding 600,000 jobs to the total--a dramatic increase of 7.5%, not explained by any other economic indicators--and raising questions about whether the government had changed the way it counted part-time workers.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/05/Suspicion-Falls-on-Labor-Secretary-Solis-as-Jobs-Numbers-Questioned

Werbung:
9/11 criminals running Romney campaign: Analyst

A US analyst says the key pro-Israeli neo-con elements who ran the former George Bush administration’s foreign and military policies and planned the 9/11 attacks are now running the campaign of Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

According to Barrett, Romney's top foreign policy advisor Rabbi Dov Zakheim is “one of the leading suspected hands-on designers and controllers of the Israeli-instigated 9/11 false-flag operation.”

The huge and mysterious loss of funds was actually estimated to be USD 9.1 trillion by CIA whistleblower Susan Lindauer, the article added.

“So what happened to the Pentagon's missing 2.3 trillion dollars (or 9.1 trillion dollars if you believe Susan Lindauer)?” Barrett asked. “The one thing we know for sure is that it has never been found...at least not officially. Lindauer says insiders know it was embezzled by agents of Israel. Interestingly, the Comptroller of the Pentagon - the man who was running the Pentagon's finances - was a known Israeli agent, Rabbi Dov Zakheim. (Yes, he really is a rabbi!)”

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/10/09/265722/911-criminals-run-romney-campaign/

Zachkheim is a former State Department official and he may have advised Romney on Middle Eastern policy concerning Israel as an expert on the subject and he is not a rabbi.

To ensure Israel’s security, Mitt Romney will work closely with Israel to maintain its strategic military edge. The United States will work intensively with Turkey and Egypt to shore up the now fraying relationships with Israel that have underpinned peace in the Middle East for decades. The United States must forcefully resist the emergence of anti-Israel policies in Turkey and Egypt, and work to make clear that their interests are not served by isolating Israel. The United States needs a president who will not be a fair-weather friend of Israel. The United States must work as a country to resist the worldwide campaign to delegitimize Israel. We must fight against that campaign in every forum and label it the anti-Semitic poison that it is. Israel’s existence as a Jewish state is not up for debate.
Israel - Mitt Romney

22 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham

After what we have seen this November, how is any American ever supposed to trust the integrity of our elections ever again? There were over 70,000 reports of voting problems on election day, and there are numerous eyewitnesses that claim that they saw voting machines change votes for one candidate to another candidate right in front of their eyes. In several of the swing states there were counties where the number of registered voters exceeded the total voting age population by a very wide margin. How in the world does that happen? Some of the vote totals that were reported in some of the most important swing states were completely and totally absurd, and yet we are just supposed to accept them on blind faith without ever being able to ask any questions.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...ly-out-of-control-and-the-election-was-a-sham

Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts

Barack Obama received more than 99% of the vote in more than 100 precincts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio on election day. In fact, there were a substantial number of precincts where Mitt Romney got exactly zero votes. So how in the world did this happen? Third world dictators don’t even get 99% of the vote.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/

22 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham

After what we have seen this November, how is any American ever supposed to trust the integrity of our elections ever again? There were over 70,000 reports of voting problems on election day, and there are numerous eyewitnesses that claim that they saw voting machines change votes for one candidate to another candidate right in front of their eyes. In several of the swing states there were counties where the number of registered voters exceeded the total voting age population by a very wide margin. How in the world does that happen? Some of the vote totals that were reported in some of the most important swing states were completely and totally absurd, and yet we are just supposed to accept them on blind faith without ever being able to ask any questions.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...ly-out-of-control-and-the-election-was-a-sham

Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts

Barack Obama received more than 99% of the vote in more than 100 precincts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio on election day. In fact, there were a substantial number of precincts where Mitt Romney got exactly zero votes. So how in the world did this happen? Third world dictators don’t even get 99% of the vote.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/
Same way it happened in 2008, when McCain didn't get one vote in 57 Philadelphia precinct . . . Basically the same precincts

And you do realize that ROMNEY's family is the one who owns a bunch of stocks in voting machine manufacturers, and that the only VIDEO of a voting machine changing the name selected by the voter to the name of his opponent was a REPEATED change from the selected Obama name to Romney.

I also would like to remind you of the woman in Nevada who was arrested for attempting to vote twice for Romney'.

Time to spit out your sour grapes and put your big boy's pants!

Several of the most intelligent Republicans are starting to move toward recognizing the mistakes made by your party, and even the "RED STATE editorial today was reflecting negatively on the silliness of some in the Republican party who are acting like children, including those 2 or 3% of red necks who are following their delusion of secessio!

Time to give it up, if you want to prepare e way for a POSSIBLE comeback in 2014. right now, it is not looking too good!

While Democrats have added women In both the senate and the Congress, Republicans have LOST women in both!

Not smart for a party who lost these electoons IN PART because of their treatment of women and women's choice. . . Like these losers:

http://i.imgur.com/ldKbI.jpg

Same way it happened in 2008, when McCain didn't get one vote in 57 Philadelphia precinct . . . Basically the same precincts

And you do realize that ROMNEY's family is the one who owns a bunch of stocks in voting machine manufacturers, and that the only VIDEO of a voting machine changing the name selected by the voter to the name of his opponent was a REPEATED change from the selected Obama name to Romney.

I also would like to remind you of the woman in Nevada who was arrested for attempting to vote twice for Romney'.

Time to spit out your sour grapes and put your big boy's pants!

Several of the most intelligent Republicans are starting to move toward recognizing the mistakes made by your party, and even the "RED STATE editorial today was reflecting negatively on the silliness of some in the Republican party who are acting like children, including those 2 or 3% of red necks who are following their delusion of secessio!

Time to give it up, if you want to prepare e way for a POSSIBLE comeback in 2014. right now, it is not looking too good!

While Democrats have added women In both the senate and the Congress, Republicans have LOST women in both!

Not smart for a party who lost these electoons IN PART because of their treatment of women and women's choice. . . Like these losers:

http://i.imgur.com/ldKbI.jpg

not to say your wrong, but on one issue you may be off a bit...Mitts Family I don't belive realy owns the voting machines...I belive that was debunked.

not to say your wrong, but on one issue you may be off a bit...Mitts Family I don't belive realy owns the voting machines...I belive that was debunked.

Thank you for the correction. I do not like to compete with our friends the extreme right and spread false information. so I apologize.

However, this story is still not fully debunked, because, although it istrue that Romney and/or his family do not OWN voting machines, there are very intersting "links" that were started in 2008, and continur to this day beteen Romney, his son, people on the board of that voting machine company, who happen to ALSO be big donors to the Romney campaign.

We cannot independently confirm Solamere’s statement, since it is a private company investing in another private company. But this much is clear: There is no evidence to disprove the company’s public declaration that it did not invest in Hart InterCivic.

H.I.G. Capital, on the other hand, which does control Hart InterCivic, has clear ties to the Romney campaign — another part of this conspiracy theory. H.I.G. Capital’s cofounder and managing partner, Anthony Tamer, was a partner at Bain & Co., where Romney once served as CEO. Tamer, who is also managing partner of H.I.G. BioVentures, has donated $73,300 to Romney Victory Inc., a joint fundraising committee, and an additional $5,000 to Romney’s presidential campaign committee.

In fact, many at H.I.G. Capital have contributed to Romney committees. H.I.G. Capital executives have given a combined $436,550, as of Oct. 25, to Romney’s various political committees — making them collectively the sixth-largest financial contributor to Romney fundraising committees, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Two of H.I.G. Capital’s executive managing directors, Brian Schwartz and Douglas Berman, are also big Romney donors, federal campaign records show.

Schwartz gave $50,000 to the Romney Victory PAC and $5,000 to Romney’s campaign committee in the last two years. He also gave $30,800 to the Republican National Committee, which Romney controls as the party’s nominee. Berman, a former Bain & Co. executive, gave $90,000 to the Romney Victory PAC — donating $50,000 on two occasions in a four-month span this year (minus a $10,000 contribution refund).

But, all I was really doing with my previous statement was to show that "assumption of fraud, and accusations" can come from everywhere, and that, unless they are proven, they are worth NOTHING. But someone living in a glass house shouldn't throw stones!

Thank you for the correction. I do not like to compete with our friends the extreme right and spread false information. so I apologize.

However, this story is still not fully debunked, because, although it istrue that Romney and/or his family do not OWN voting machines, there are very intersting "links" that were started in 2008, and continur to this day beteen Romney, his son, people on the board of that voting machine company, who happen to ALSO be big donors to the Romney campaign.

We cannot independently confirm Solamere’s statement, since it is a private company investing in another private company. But this much is clear: There is no evidence to disprove the company’s public declaration that it did not invest in Hart InterCivic.

H.I.G. Capital, on the other hand, which does control Hart InterCivic, has clear ties to the Romney campaign — another part of this conspiracy theory. H.I.G. Capital’s cofounder and managing partner, Anthony Tamer, was a partner at Bain & Co., where Romney once served as CEO. Tamer, who is also managing partner of H.I.G. BioVentures, has donated $73,300 to Romney Victory Inc., a joint fundraising committee, and an additional $5,000 to Romney’s presidential campaign committee.

In fact, many at H.I.G. Capital have contributed to Romney committees. H.I.G. Capital executives have given a combined $436,550, as of Oct. 25, to Romney’s various political committees — making them collectively the sixth-largest financial contributor to Romney fundraising committees, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Two of H.I.G. Capital’s executive managing directors, Brian Schwartz and Douglas Berman, are also big Romney donors, federal campaign records show.

Schwartz gave $50,000 to the Romney Victory PAC and $5,000 to Romney’s campaign committee in the last two years. He also gave $30,800 to the Republican National Committee, which Romney controls as the party’s nominee. Berman, a former Bain & Co. executive, gave $90,000 to the Romney Victory PAC — donating $50,000 on two occasions in a four-month span this year (minus a $10,000 contribution refund).

But, all I was really doing with my previous statement was to show that "assumption of fraud, and accusations" can come from everywhere, and that, unless they are proven, they are worth NOTHING. But someone living in a glass house shouldn't throw stones!

I think the main point is, Mitt lost, Obama won...and he won it big...and he won it fair..Republicans can bitch all they want...But really they are just acting like children and should be treated as such.

Appeals court rejects torture suit against Rumsfeld

November 07, 2012 |Reuters

(Reuters) - Two American citizens cannot sue former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld over allegations that they were tortured by the U.S. military in Iraq, a federal appeals court ruled on Wednesday.

Donald Vance and Nathan Ertel had said Rumsfeld and unnamed others allegedly developed, authorized and used harsh interrogation techniques against them in Iraq

In early 2006, they were taken into custody by U.S. military forces and eventually taken to Camp Cropper near Baghdad's airport. Vance and Ertel claimed they were subjected to harsh interrogations and physical and emotional abuse.

They said that months later they were unceremoniously dropped at the airport and never charged with a crime. They sued, seeking unspecified damages, saying their constitutional rights had been violated and U.S. officials knew they were innocent.

A three-judge panel last year ruled that while it may have been unusual for Rumsfeld to be personally responsible for the treatment of detainees, the two men had sufficiently argued that decisions were made at the highest levels of government. But a larger panel of the appeals court disagreed on Wednesday.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-11-07/news/sns-rt-us-usa-court-rumsfeldbre8a62dj-20121107_1_torture-suit-nathan-ertel-appeals-court

Werbung:
Middle Class Net Worth Collapses to 1969 Levels

According to the study, we are now back to 1969 levels with respect to median net worth in this country. A large part of this is the housing crisis we've yet to recover from, which cost the middle class 18% of its net worth. The news isn't much better with respect to median incomes, which have dropped to $26,364, setting us all the way back to 1999.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/12/01/Middle-Class-Net-Worth-Collapses-to-1969-Levels

Back